If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- love my family so much
- Me, Myself, and I
- oh hey every1 wel wht cn i say?Wel my name is lolohea kaumavae i come from a big family where there is 4 beautyful grls and 3 handsome boys lol and two wonderful loving parents who im bless to have
I love my heavenly father endlessly and my saviour jesus christ.I love my family so so much i love those that loves me and those that hate me more lmao
Wel i belong to the everlasting and ture church on the face of this earth!!Belive it or nt i dnt care what use think my actions may not totally entail what i say bt who r u to judge me lol
Oh last but not least i'm loud,loving, fun and caring person so feel free to drop in and if u knw me or wana be my frend use all knw the drill if nt enjoy life and dnt hate mwha
- Quote for today
- "In order to have joy, you need to understand that, as a child of your Heavenly Father, you inherited divine traits and spiritual Needs--and just like a fish needs water, you need the gospel and The companionship of the Holy Ghost to be truly, deeply happy, because you are the offspring of God it is incompatible with your Eternal nature to do wrong and feel right, it cannot be done. It is part of your spiritual DNA, as it were, that peace, joy, and happiness will be yours only to the degree you live the gospel."
- Quote to those that veiw this page
- When I say... "I am a Christian" I'm not shouting "I'm clean livin'." I'm whispering "I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven." When I say... "I am a Christian" I don't speak of this with pride. I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide. When I say... "I am a Christian" I'm not trying to be strong. I'm professing that I'm weak And need His strength to carry on. When I say... "I am a Christian" I'm not bragging of success. I'm admitting I have failed And need God to clean my mess. When I say... "I am a Christian" I'm not claiming to be perfect, My flaws are far too visible But, God believes I am worth it. When I say... "I am a Christian" I still feel the sting of pain. I have my share of heartaches So I call upon His name. When I say... "I am a Christian" I'm not holier than thou, I
- Any fin wil do
- Note Book, A Walk To Remember, etc
- Happiest When
- When im with the people that i love so much and to be a memeber of the church and know that is ture
- R.I.P GRANDPA
- YOU WIL ALWAYZ BE REMEMBERED IN OUR LIVES EVERY DAY AND 4EVER WE R SO BLESSED TO UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYTHING WIL BE ALRITE U GAVE US GREAT UNDERSTANDING OF THE TURE FOR NESS OF THE GOSPLE AND THAT SOMETHNG WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES I KNOW THAT U R IN A GREAT PLACE SO R.I.P PAPA MWHA
LOVE ALWAYZ KWEEN HEA
- Greatest Happieness in life
- Is to fall in love and be loved
For me and my House we will choose da LORD
- Haitelenisiyah Kaumavae
- Gladys Darlene Vimahi
- BaBy Kaumavae
- Melz ANgela Kaumavae
- - Anna Maria Kaumavae
- MiZz Kaumavae Baby
- B U K C
- Moeata Forlife
- Sonatane Falevai
- Green Lover Boy
- Shh.Koau Peia
- Christina Ikamanu
- Stanmore Sekolaia Pasina
- Haateiho Spartan
- Alisher Heather
- Malia Vea Pasikala
- '-The Maea
- Mr And Mrs T
- Alipate Palepale
- Mailefihi Pasikala
- L.H.S Represent
- PaPpa Bear
- official Westlife
- THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS
- PuKekOhE MaKkAhz WaHhT
- Green Day
- Pole'o Roots
- All Blacks Supporters
- In Loving Memory Of Lucky Dube R.I.P
- Three Houses Down
- Kaay Dolls Booty and All
- Kylie Minouge!
- official James Blunt
- official JoJo
- THE ULTIMATE HAYDEN FANSITE!
- wentworth miller
In the Church , we often state the couplet, 'Be in the world but not of the world'. As we observe television shows that make profanity, violence, and infidelity commonplace and even glamorous, we often wish we could lock out the world in some way and isolate our families from it all....
"Perhaps we should state the couplet previously mentioned as two separate admonitions. First, 'Be in the world.' Be involved; be informed. Try to be understanding and tolerant and to appreciate diversity. Make meaningful contributions to society through service and involvement. Second, 'Be not of the world.' Do not follow wrong paths or bend to accommodate or accept what is not right....
"Members of the Church need to influence more than we are influenced. We should work to stem the tide of sin and evil instead of passively being swept along by it. We each need to help solve the problem rather than avoid or ignore it"
423 days ago
Quote by Ezra Taft Benson.
"When pride has a hold on our hearts, we lose our independance of the world and deliver our freedoms to the bondage of men's judgement. The world shouts louder than the whisperings of the Holy Ghost. The reasoning of men overrides the revelations of God, and the proud let go of the iron rod"
0 Comments 309 weeks
IF SOMEONE HAD A GUN HELD IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE AND ASKED YOU IF YOU
BELIEVED IN GOD, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
SAY NO AND LIVE A LYFE FULL OF GUILT KNOWING THAT U DENIED OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, WHO LOVES US AND KNOWZ WAT HAS, IS AND WILL COME..
ALSO HAVING TO CARRY SUCH A HEAVY BURDEN WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..
OR SAY YES, I DO, AND DIE KNOWIN THAT U STOOD AS A WITNESS OF GOD, AND THAT U STOOD UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT..
"whoso ever loseth his life for my sake shall recieve it"
IF U FEEL THAT YOU WOULD ALSO LYKE 2 SHARE THIS MESSAGE FOR PEOPLE THAT YOU CARE FOR SEND IT.
"choose ye this day whom ye will serve, but for me and my house we will serve the Lord"
Note: A true touching story...
There was an atheist couple who had a child. The couple never told theirdaughter anything about the Lord.
One night when the little girl was 5 years
old, the parents fought with each other and the dad shot the Mom, right in
front of the child. Then, the dad shot himself.
the little girl watched it all.
she then was sent to a foster home. The foster mother was a Christian and took the child to church.
On the first day of Sunday School, the foster mother told the teacher that the girl had never heard of Jesus, and to have
patience with her.
The teacher held up a picture of Jesus and said, "Does
anyone know who this is?" The little girl said, "I do, that's the man who was holding me the night my parents died."
A remarkable true story of experience people have had, with stong faith in our saviour we too may be able 2 gain our own testiomony of the wonderful saviour Jesus Christ.
Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell.
Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but question what the Bible says.
Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven provided they do not have to believe, think, say, or do anything the Bible says. (Or is it scary?)
Funny how someone can say "I believe in God" but still follow Satan (who, by
the way, also "believes" in God).
Funny how you can send a thousand 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord,
people think twice about sharing.
Funny how the lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene pass freely through
cyberspace, but the public discussion of Jesus is suppressed in the school and workplace.
Funny how when you go to forward this message, you will not send it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it to them.
Funny how we can go to church for Christ on Sunday, but be an invisible Christian the rest of the week. (Are you laughing?)
Funny how I can be more worried about what other people think
" i am not ashamed of the gospel of christ for it is the power of GOD unto salvation, to everyone that believth" Romans 1:
2 Comments 295 days ago
For me and my House we will choose da LORD
1. God won't ask what kind of car you drove, He'll ask
how many people you drove who didn't have
2. God won't ask the square footage of your house,
He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
3. God won't ask about the clothes you had in your
closet, He'll ask how many you helped clothe.
4. God won't ask what your highest salary was, He'll
ask if you gave some to help others.
5. God won't ask what your job title was, He'll ask if
you performed your job to the best of your ability.
6. God won't ask how many friends you had, He'll ask
how many people to whom you were a friend.
7. God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived, He'll
ask how you treated your neighbors.
8. God won't ask about the color of your skin, He'll
ask about the content of your character.
9. God won't ask why it took you so long to seek
Salvation, He'll lovingly take you to your mansion in
heaven, and not to the gates of Hell.
10. God won't have to ask how many p
0 Comments 327 weeks
close LED Scroller
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings