If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Liam Mc Aree
- Jack Johnson, Lupe Fiasco, Chilli Peppers, The Kooks, kleerup, White Stripes, Foo Fighters, Kasabian, Young joc, The Fratellis, Kaiser Chiefs, The Klaxons, The View, Fall Out Boy, Ordinary Boys, nickleback, the fugees, N.W.A, anything from the Live Lounge etc...arctic monkeys killers anything that sounds good likke really depends wat type off mood im in!!
- green street , gridiron gang, coach carter The Shawshank Redemption, Happy Feet(favourite at the moment), all the rockys and spiderman, 300, casino royale, oceans 11 and 12 cant wait for 13, The simpsons move, mr and mrs smith, lee evans on tour, Jackass 1 and 2, pirates of the carrabien1, 2 and 3 n loads more to many to name dem all!
- basketball when i'm winnin, lol, football, gealic, hurling sometimes, pool n snooker, table tennis.
- Scared Of
- i frickin hate spiders and any 1 that likes them yous are freaks, old peoples homes, pedos(finbar!!!!)lol, really dark streets.
- Happiest When
- chillin with friends
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Liam? 30 Taken
What Is my name:
Who is the love of my life:
Where did we meet:
How long have you known me:
When is the last time that we saw each other:
Do I smoke:
Do I drink:
When is my birthday:
What was your first impression of me:
Do I have any siblings:
What's one of my favorite things to do:
Am I funny:
What is the best feature about me:
Am I shy or outgoing:
What is a memory we have once had:
Have you ever hugged me:
What is my favorite food:
Have you ever had a crush on me:
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:
What is my worst habit:
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring:
6 Comments 340 weeks
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
1 DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it
0 Comments 363 weeks