If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Cølette Mc D
- Female, 414
- from killeshin
- I am In a Relationship
- Profile views: 3,237
- Last active: May 16
- Photos of Cølette Mc D (3)
- Send a message
- Use this skin
- Favorite skins
- Share this profile
- Report Abuse
- the freedom begins...<3
- Me, Myself, and I
- summer 2010 .....man have i been waiting ! <3
come to facebook
- GAA, sports, my friends, going out, Foundry, Cinema, Shopping, d
ays off school, Summer, my bday, H&M, River island, august rush, my dogs, betoven films, camping, savage days that arent planned, smiling, socks an obsession, certain laois footballers Tullys, broadband,
basketball, seaside, adventures to dub followed by eddie rockets, concerts, PINK, kerry, t
offey pops, boys, thursday nights out, laughing, driving, dvds, twilight, robert patterson, fogel, winding ellen up about certain ppl , lil red
- my friends
- crazy and mad but ya gotta luv em =]
- LOVE it
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1) The GAA player who played in front of 80,000 at the weekend will be teaching your children, selling you meat or fixing your drains on Monday morning. The soccer player who plays in front of 80,000 will be moaning about playing too many games and will be trying to sell you his personalised brand of leisure wear
2) GAA nicknames are better (The Bull, The Bomber, The rock etc.) . Soccer players just add a Y to their surnames
3) Laois v carlow is a real derby. What does Utd. Vs City mean to Ronaldo or Sibierski
4) How many soccer players does it take to screw in a light bulb? Answer eleven. One to stick it in and ten to surround and kiss him after he does it
5) Soccer players go to the papers after a game. GAA players go to the pub
6) John Terry would run a mile if he came up against Francie Bellew
7) GAA teams are numbered 1-15. A soccer team reads like the lottery results
All soccer players wear shin pads. Some hurlers wear helmets
9) Television runs soccer. School teachers run the GAA
10) The GAA is about where you're from. Soccer is about who you like
11) No segregation at GAA games
12) No soccer team has a nickname quite as lovely as the Fighting Cocks of Carlow
13) Bubble perms never made it to Croke Park
14) A scoreless draw in the GAA would be quite a novelty
15) The GAA may not appreciate its women as much as it should but at least we all know who Cora Stanunton is. The most famous woman in English soccer is Posh Spice
16) Under age players get to be part of the biggest days in hurling and football at half-time in the All-Ireland.
17) Micheal O'Murchearaigh.
1 If a GAA player ever jumped at a spectator like Eric Cantona did the rest of his team would join in. So would the rest of the crowd.
19)Vinnie Jones grabbed Gascoignes testicles. Paudie O'Se decked Joe McNally during the National Anthem. McNally learnt his lesson. Gascoigne just got worse.
20) The GAA season always leaves you wanting more. The soccer season leaves soccer people demanding less. "Fewer games please"
21) Old soccer players get testimonials, Old GAA players just slip down to junior.
22) Rural villages = A Church, A Post-office, a Pub and a GAA pitch.
23) Pints after the match with the lad you knocked seven lumps of shite out of in the game.
24)Croke park on a Summer's Day.
25)Roman Abramovich can buy the League. You can't buy Liam or Sam!!
0 Comments 297 weeks
Read this as quick as ye can
cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt
0 Comments 320 weeks
B0LLIX - Ross Munnely or any Laois players or supporters.
MIGHTY - Very good.
HAMES - A right ****. e.g. - "He made a hames of that chance."
TIMBER - Intimidation of a hurling opponent. e.g. - "Show him some timber."
LAMP - A good thump. e.g. - "I swung for the sliotar, missed by 3 feet and lamped the full back."
A CROWD - A gathering of people who watch a match and hope for random acts
of violence. e.g. - Meath supporters.
SCHKELP - To remove living tissue in the absence of surgical procedures. e.g. - "That hure from Tipp took a schkelp outta me leg."
HATCHET MAN - Mountainy type, uses hunter/gatherer instincts.
BULLIN' - Angry. e.g.- "The centre half was bullin' after I lamped him."
BULL THICK - Very angry. e.g.- "The centre half was bull thick after I lamped him again."
JOULT - A push. e.g.- "I gave him ! a joult and he has to wear a neck brace for 2 weeks."
BUSHTED - An undefined soreness. e.g.- "Jayz me arm is bushted."
THE BOMBER - Popular name for a fat hairy GAA player
A HANG SANGWIDGE - Consumed with "tay" on the sides of roads after matches in Croker or Thurles, usually contains half a pound of butter.
RAKE - A great amount of anything, usually pints of Guinness the night before an important match.
INDANAMAJAYSUS - In-da-nama-Jaysus, what was that for ref?
YA B0LLIX YA - Corner back's formal recognition of a score by his opponent.
LEH-IT-IN-TA-FUCK-WUD-YA - Full forwards appeal to a midfielder for a more timely delivery of the pass.
MULLOCKER - Untidy or awkward player released for matches.
BURST THE B0LLIX - Instructions from the sideline to tackle your man.
ROW - Disagreement involving four or more players.
MASSIVE ROW - Disagreement involving both teams, including goalies, substitutes and supporters jumping fences.
ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE - A massive row that continues out in the parking area or
dressing room areas, usually resolved by the Gardai
0 Comments 325 weeks
close New Profile Surveys
|New Profile Survey|
|Name :||  colette|
|Nick Name :||  smiley or maccer d|
|Birthdate :||  16/02/92|
|Eye Color:||  green|
|Hair Color:||  brown|
|Overused Phrase:||  dats MINT !!!|
|Food:||  toffey pops !!|
|Animal:||  my dog|
|Music Album:||  florence and the machine|
|Movie:||  coach carter|
|Actor/Actress:||  johnaton rhys myers|
|This or That|
|Pepsi or Coke:||  coke|
|McDonalds or BurgerKing:||  mc donalds|
|Chocolate or Vanilla||  choclate|
|Hot Chocolate or Coffee:||  hot choclate|
|Kiss or Hug:||  hmmmm toughie|
|Dog or Cat:||  dog|
|Summer or Winter:||  summer|
|Scary Movies or Funny Movies:||  hmmmm toughie|
|Love or Money:||  love|
|Most Missed Memory:||  irish college =[|
|First Thought Waking Up:||  is it a school day !?|
|Ambition:||  in r kellys words to be d worlds greatest :)|
|Best Friends:||  too many|
|Fears:||  heights and excalators|
|Ever been beaten up:||  no|
|Ever beaten someone up:||  hmmmmmm|
|Ever Shoplifted:||  no|
|Ever Skinny Dipped:||  no|
|Ever Kissed Opposite sex:||  yeah|
|Been Dumped Lately:||  no|
|IN A GUY/GAL|
|Favorite Eye Color:||  blue|
|Favorite Hair Color:||  brown|
|Looks or Personality:||  personality|
|Hot or Cute||  cute|
|Muscular or Really Skinny:||  inbetween|
|What country do you want to Visit:||  austrailia|
|How do you want to Die:||  happy|
|Been to the Mall Lately:||  yahhhhh|
|Health Freak:||  kinda|
|Believe in Yourself:||  i sure do|
|Want to go to College:||  who dosent|
|Do you Smoke:||  no|
|Do you Drink:||  hmmmm only all d time|
|Shower Daily:||  yes|
|Been in Love:||  yes|
|Do you Sing:||  i try|
|Want to get Married:||  yes|
|Do you want Children:||  yes|
|Hate anyone:||  dislike mayb !!|
|Get your own survey...|
close My Photos
- nights out 6th yr ! (42)
- ploughing 09 (8)
- all ireland 2009 =] (17)
- summer 09 d end :( (21)
- Lurgan C 09 xx (49)
- lurgan again (42)
- lurgan aris =] (49)
- lurgan aris aris =] (41)
- summer 09 more x (49)
- summer 09 random pics =] (43)
- summer lovin :D (34)
- summer 09 nites out:D (49)
- take that ", (49)
- britney (32)
- pink :D (28)
- CHILDLINE :) (11)
- random fun times (45)
- nights out !! (11)
- random =] (7)
- random x (15)
- random days x (10)