If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Ive just finished my 4th painfully boring year of Chemical Engineering & am currently working in Grangemouth under the illustrious title of "Project Engineer" :p
Im hoping to pack up and flee the pishy UK weather & build something of a better life in sunny Australia, of if i have a free $10 million kicking about, maybe buy a cupboard sized flat in NYC! Amies decision really, shes the boss:p
- Snow Patrol (although crap radio stations have ripped the arse out of Chasing Cars!), The Fratellis, U2 (even tho Bonos a Knob), Oasis, Stone Roses, Beatles, Greenday, Captain, The Delays, Jack Johnson, Kings of Leon, White Stripes, REM, Coldplay, Jet, The Coral. A big shout out has to go to the pishest band of all time --------Wishbone Ash.
- American Pie I, II, III. Garden State, Trainspotting, Shawshank Redeption, Reservoir Dogs, Snatch, Lock-Stock, Sin City, The Running Man, Crash, The Usual Suspects, Fight Club, American History X, Donnie Darko, Escape to Victory - Sly in goals.....Priceless!
- Football - Oficially the most hated team in Clydebank ----The Diamonds!
Ill get there before the rest of you - I know Airdrie defined the word mince, however we paid nothing for our rotten players....The Old Scum paid millions for thers(Ian Murray:p)!
- Scared Of
- Big Sound when playing Ultimate Frisbee. lol.
Apparently its a non-contact sport:p
Amie when we're taking off in an aeroplane - have a hand like Jeremy Beadle once shes done squeezing it!
- Happiest When
- In the Big Apple with Amie , Beating the GB at Football Manager, Going out with pals, watching Peep Show!
Anyone who's not been - go! You might not want to make the mistake of walking down a street full of the NYPD's SWAT team, dont think they were too chuffed:s
- Supposidly ill be able to get a well paying, cushty little number of a job when i finish. I hope so!! Otherwise ill be leaving uni with a vast amount of knowledge on long it takes to freeze different shapes of sausage, or how far away u can stand from a BLEVE before ur face melts:s
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know James? 8 Taken
- Watching the Scotland game in the pub with the lads?
- Performing self-love in his bedroom?
- Watching Desperate Housewifes with Dave?
100 Things About Me.....
1. Name: James Sneddon
2. Middle Name: John
3. Location: Airdrie
4. Place of Birth: Glasgow - Knocked down & now Stahclyde Uni Gardens:s
6. Male or Female: Male
7. Nicknames:The Clock, Jambo, Flamehead (very original:p)
8. School: Caldervale
9. Occupation: Student
10. Initials: JJS
11. Degree: Chemical "primary 1 partial differentiation" Engineering
.::Your Appearance:: .
12. Hair Color: Smokey would call it Mahogany
13. Hair Length: Preferred short, however lazyness causes it to go Mullet-y
15. Best Feature: Amie:p
16. Height: 6ft something
17. Braces: No
18. Glasses: On Occasion
19. Shoe size: 9
20. Left or Right: Right
. : Your Firsts : .
22. First best friend: Alan Main
23. First Pet: Carnaval won Goldfish - If u can call them pets!
24. First Sport You Joined: Football
25. First thing you did today: Rolled out of bed
26: First thing you ate today: Toast
27. First thing you said today: This toast is class
28. First Love: Smelly Bum & Tess - Not sure who i like more:p
.. : Favorites : ..
29. Movie: A Shot at Glory:s
30. TV Show: Peep Show, Family Guy, Simpsons, Scrubs
31. Color: Red
32. Band: Snow Patrol
33. Place to get groceries: Not really my thing....
34. Food: New York Cream Cheese Bagel
35. Season: Summer
36. Candy: American, aye? - Malteasers
37. Sport: Football
38. Fast-Food Restaurant: Maccy D's
39. Shop: Abercrombie & Fitch (5th Avenue - NYC)
41. School Subject: PE
42. Animal: Tessy the superdog!
43. Book: Dan Brown Classics
44. Magazine: Maxim
. : Currently : .
45. Doing before you started this survey: Eating Lunch
46. Thinking: Better update my bebo
47. Wearing: Jeans & polo shirt
48. In a relationship: More like......arranged marrage:p
49. Eating: Am now full
50. Drinking: Irn Bru
51. Typing: stupid question
53. Listening To: Sky Sports News
54. Thinking about: Question 46
55. Wanting: To go to sleep
56. Watching: This
: . : Future : . :
57. Where do you see yourself in 5 years: Australia / States
58. Kids: Some Day
59. Want to be Married: Yip
60. Career in Mind: Anything Exciting
61. Where do you want to live: States
..:::Which is Better with the Opposite Sex:::..
63. Hair color: Blondy-brown
64. Hair length: Amie Length
65. Eye color: Either or
67. Cute or sexy: Both
68. Lips or Eyes: Eyes
69. Hugs or Kisses: Both equally good
70. Short or Tall: Munchkin
71. Easygoing or serious: Easygoing - Amies scary mental tho:p
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Both
73. Good or Bad: Good
74. Sensitive or spontaneous: Stop saying spontaneous....
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: lol, ill just stick with good!
. : Have You Ever : .
78. Kissed a Stranger: Amie was a stranger once:p
79. Had surgery: Yip
80. Gone commando: Unless its a kilt, it would chaff
81. Ran Away From Home: Nope
82. Broken a bone: Nope - touch wood
83. Got an X-ray: Sister threw brick at me - xray required on forehead! :s
84. Been on a cruise: Get seasick
86. Dumped someone:
87. Cried When Someone Died: Yip
88. Had alcohol: On Occasion
: .. : Do You Believe In : .. :
89. God: More so that Xemu the Scientologist Alien:p
90. Miracles: U make ur own good luck/miracles in life
91. Love at First Sight: More so
92. Ghosts: Would be cool
93: Aliens: Maybe - dont think they'll have coneheads and big eyes tho
94. Soul Mates: In a relationship with ur best friend - that the same?
95. Heaven: Not a great believer
96. Hell: Nah, all made up
97. Answered prayers: God's an excuse for people who cant except thers nothing after death
98. Kissing on The First Date: Is nice
99. Horoscopes: Mystic Meg is a Balloon
. : Answer Truthfully : .
100. Are you 100% happy with your life/who your with?: 110% with who im with. Still got a lot more to do b4 i can say ive lived the way ive hoped
0 Comments 323 weeks
Hope is knowing that football fans, like the scarves we wear, are made to be lifted up.
Because our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucius said that! Or was it Steven Pressley?!?
Like Hampden's fearsome roar, hope arouses a passion for the possible. It helps us achieve the unthinkable - Scotland 1 - 0 France (Gary Caldwell!)
We can live 40 days without food, 3 days without water and 8 minutes without air. We can live 4 days in the Ukraine without changing our replica shirts. But we cannot live 1 second without hope.
Hope is not caring if we lose every game, as long as we top the group!
Hope is calculating that we only need 6 points from our last 2 games, provided the Faroes hold Italy and Ukraine beat France by 2 clear goals.
And hope is pricing flights from Glasgow to Zurich, 'Just Incase'
But most of all, hope is like a path in the country - there never was a path but when many of us walk the same ground, the path comes into existence.
This is the path we follow - Wherever it takes us, Whatever it takes!
0 Comments 331 weeks