If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well this is basically bits and pieces of a stand-up routine I have been working on, and I suppose it's more of a short story scenario than a novel, considering I don't have the patience to type everything out. Anyway, I would appreciate some feedback soooo if you have a few minutes to do that then you clearly have less to do than me because I haven't even read it.
1. I've come to realize that my ex... - has terrible taste in most things. except of course his ex.
2. I am listening to... - Ross's iTunes selection
3. I talk... - bollocks, obviously.
4. I love... - morning poos after a night out. and sunsets.
5. My best friends... - the twins here. get me anything.
6. My first real kiss... - awkward and pathetic. and wet.
7. I hate it when people...- dont believe in something like cheese.
8. Love is... - more twisted than anything else in life.
10. Marriage... - sacred union.
11. Somewhere, someone is... - doin it!
12. I will always... - walk to my own beat.
13. I have a secret crush on... - secret? Ailie doesn't do secrets.
14. The last time I cried was because... - god knows, something ridiculous.
15. My cell phone... - is called a mobile.
16. When I woke up this morning... - I realised that the cleaning faries hadnt turned up, so I phoned them to complain. Then I packed for Banff.
17. Before I go to sleep at night... - I take all my prescribed medication at once.
18. Right now I am thinking about... - having a shower, I feel like I smell coz I had a nap in my clothes.
19. Babies are... - the future. They are ace.
20. I get on Bebo... - coz I get around.
21. Today I... - finally saw Ross without a beard!
22. Tonight I will... - see Ross with a beard again.
22. Tomorrow I will... - possibly see 300
24. I really want... - candy.
25. The person who is most likely to copy this is... - someone whos a sack probably.
TRUE OR FALSE!!!!!
I'm under 5'4: nope
I have many scars: yeah I have a map of scars, physical and emotional. Explains a lot.
I tan easily: noooo
I burn easily: nope
I wish my hair was a different color: No need to wish
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color: yup, most of em
I wear glasses or contacts: reading and distance specs
I have 5 or more piercings: *counts* 6 in my ears alone
I have/had piercings in places besides my ears: OH yeah!
I've gotten lost in a city: yes, the same city Ive lived in for 19 years.
I've seen a shooting star: yeah, a few
I've wished on a shooting star: yeah but they backfired.
I've gone out in public in my pyjamas: no, just the garden or to put the bin out.
I've pushed all the buttons on an elevator: no.
I've made out in an elevator: ...with an elevator, yes.
I've been to a casino: never. I might as well just throw it in a great big inscinerator.
I've been skydiving: no, but want to.
I've drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour: lactosentolerant.
I've caught a snowflake on my tongue: Yes
I've sat on a roof top at night: yup
I've played chicken: nope
I've played a prank on someone: yeah, my Dad hated me for it.
I've ridden in a taxi: nothings too good for me.
I've seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show: several times.
I've eaten Sushi: I would try the non-fish sushi. raw fish is just a joke. wouldnt eat fish if it were cooked either.
I've been skiing: yeah its genius.
I've stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant: ehh not that i remember. sounds like something id do.
I watch the news: yeah if i want to butter my dad up before i hit him with horrible news of my own.
I kill bugs: not usually.
I curse reguarly: *!@& yeah!
I sing in the shower: i go through monologues in the shower.
I'm a morning person: only if im going on holiday that day.
I have listened to more than 30 CD's in a day: must have.
My favorite colour: at the moment bright green.
I've worn pyjamas in school: bottoms under my trousers when it was snowing - was bloody freezing.
I laugh at my own jokes: yeah im a hoot.
I know how to shoot a gun: its just point and click, how hard can it...*BANG!*
0 Comments 330 weeks