If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Whinhall True Blues Flute Band
- BOOOMCHICKA WHINHAW
- Me, Myself, and I
- Whinhall True Blues is a Flute band from Airdrie. On the 21st of June 1961 four young bandsmen, Jake Dempsey, Willie Marshall,Jimmy McQuarrie and Jim Aitchison got fed up playing for the Kennedy Memorial F.B. While walking down an old railway just outside Glenmavis they decided to put together their own band. this resulted in the birth of Whinhall Flute Band.
Although 3 of the above founders are no longer in the band for different reasons, Jake Dempsey still remains as the bands current waterboy and still has his famous trademark chant of "MON THE HAW".
Please do not hesitate to become a fan of our band and show your support for without a doubt the greatest flute band ever to walk the streets of Airdrie.
Thanks to yourself for visiting our page please come again. Finally thanks to Whinhall True Blues Flute Band for being the greatest and here's hoping they can go on being the best forever. Thank you, goodbye oh and
"MON THE HAW"
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Thae halloween dance is on the 31st of october (fancy that, It's on halloween).
Get your tickets from band members.
Remember your outfit folks there is a prize for best fancy dress.
0 Comments 252 weeks
Right folks it's that time of the year again when the members of the band get as secretive as the masons. Yes it time for the annual halloween dance. You lot better start thinking about your outfits. We're looking for the most daring, outlandish, funny AND controvertial outfits you can get your hands on. Just to give you an idea of what your up against, some of our members have dressed in the past as - a suicide bomber - the only gay in the village - nuns (yes, that was a couple of the guys) - not to mention jim torbet (celtic boys club coach and all round pedo) and a member of the Ku Klux Klan. So now you know what your up against bringon the fun. Check back for the date for this. Cheers. MON THE HAW!
0 Comments 262 weeks
2 Comments 331 weeks
- airdrie, grangemouth and cruix 16.05.2009 (34)
- My Album (22)
- Act of the Union Parade,Edinburgh 24/3/07 (4)
- Whinhall at the Larkhall band parade 1/6/07 (4)
- W.T.B in Glenmavis 2/6/07 (2)
- A.B.O.D Edinburgh 19/5/07 (7)
- East Of Scotland Boyne Celebrations 30?607 (1)
- Whinhall Halloween (13)
- From Years Past (8)
- Juvenile Parade 2008 (40)
- Whinhall 5th July 2008 (25)
- Juvenile parade in Coatbridge 16/6/07 (3)
- Cruix ABOD (5)
- Prince of Orange Band Parade (4)
- How Well Do Uno The Haw 69 Taken