If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Brent & Lori Enget
- Me, Myself, and I
- We are Brent & Lori Enget.....living in Co. Limerick, Ireland, along with our 3 daughters and loving our life here! Most of all, we love living everyday knowing that God is interested and concerned about the everyday stuff. And we"re here to share that message and the love of Jesus with YOU! We are some really lucky people!
- Delirious, Third Day, Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, Switchfoot, United Hillsong, Michael Gungor, U2, Journey, Rod Stewart(Lori's), 80s Rock
- LORI - Wizard of Oz, Mary Poppins, Pirates of the Caribbean, Phantom of the Opera, The Wedding Singer, What About Bob, The Lake House, Life is Beautiful, Lord of the Rings trilogy ***
BRENT - Lord of the Rings trilogy, Matrix trilogy, Braveheart, Groundhog Day, The Wedding Singer, Bourne Identity & Bourne Supremacy, Over the Hedge, The Princess Bride
- Munster Rugby! NBA (How I wish I could still see it here in Ireland!)
- Scared Of
- snakes and big furry spiders
- Happiest When
- LORI - drinking a Starbucks or Esquire Coffee, sitting by a nice fire watching a movie or reading a book, dancing(!), taking nature walks or hikes, loving on my beautiful daughters, beating Brent at any game! ***
BRENT - eating chips & salsa, hiking, planting vegetables & flowers, watching MASH or Deep Space Nine, playing StarCraft or any computer game really.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Who said? 1 Taken
What's SFC? So glad you asked. We love SFC!! SFC stands for Students For Christ. We are about building a community of students who love Jesus, desire to follow Him with all their hearts/minds/strength, and want to lead others to know and follow Christ. You know, University Students have the potential to change not only THEIR world, but to change the world, as we know it. Why not change the world's view of eternity and where they will spend it? Why not share the love of Jesus, rather than criticism? Why not? We WILL!
0 Comments 246 weeks
No, I wasn't singing a children's song....I LOVE autumn! All the colour is so beautiful. And I love the crisp, cool air that just feels so fresh as you breath in. It's just warm enough to still enjoy being outdoors in the daytime (most of the time) and just cool enough to enjoy being indoors snuggled under a blanket in the evenings. All the more reason to have a cup o' tea just before bed. Mmmmm! Sometimes, I think God made autumn just for me. He is so amazing! What do you enjoy??
0 Comments 251 weeks
You know, I have to admit,....I don't always understand the things God does or why He does them. But I am thankful that HE is the One in control. He is so full of grace and mercy, especially when we don't deserve it. If I were God, I am certain that I would screw things up. I just don't have the patience and grace that He does. But, again, that's just one of the things that makes Him such a great God. He knows us, He sees us, He understands us (even when we don't understand ourselves). He loves us in spite of all the mess inside. Now, it's just up to us to choose Him. He's done the most difficult parts. What an amazing God!
0 Comments 254 weeks
close Super Comments
- See All