If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- You can't be old and wise if you've never been young and crazy!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well I'm still living and working in Belfast. I am a Radiographer in the RVH. (Please note this is nothing cool like DJ'ing and i do not fix radios!)
At last I think I may have finished decorating my house!! I still have a few wee pics to go up and a light but other than that, we're all good!! And people tell me that you never really finish a house, so that is rather comforting. I might be livin in the city...but I am a wee country girl at heart!! Which is probably 1 of the reasons that brings me home almost every weekend!!
- The Other Half Of Me
hes some boy!! :)
- I can listen to anything with a tune, except heavy metal. Quite like a bit of the cheesey stuff!!
- Could enjoy anythin with a story line but you can't beat a rom com. Bit of a scardey cat so no horrors for me!! The all time favourites; Dirty Dancing and Grease and Mamma-Mia!!!
- A day in work is pretty good exercise! More enjoyably, a good walk around the shops and when you buy things, and have 2 carry them, well thats usin muscles 2!!
- Scared Of
- Heights, snakes and lizardy things. Yeugh! O yea and mice/rats as well!! All the usual things girls are scared of! Also a bit scared of the Bull!!
- Happiest When
- Im well rested, and with friends/family. I love spending time with the extremely handsome Mr Gareth Sproule, the bestest boyfriend in the whole wide world!! (he did not make me add this here...and i DID NOT make him put anything on his!! lol.) I'm a very lucky girl i guess...the luckiest alive i recon!!
- Cathy, my housemate (who's a chef!) and I quite enjoy the odd frothy coffee in r wee hoose!! (the Mr Cappucino coffee maker was a great birthday present girls!)
- O and a wee spot of retail therapy does wonders 2 for a girl!!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Eternity Socials
- The Monteith Family!
- official Westlife
- Paddy Doherty, James Bradley
- the horse shooz
- tHe HoRsE SaDdLeRs
- official Snow Patrol Official
- official The Killers
- Joey and Robert Dunlop supporters
- SAS Socials
- Give Way Socials
- official Take That Official
- official MIKA
- Red Hot Chilli Pipers
- official Amy Macdonald
work as if it was your first day,
forgive as soon as possible,
love without boundaries,
laugh without control,
and never stop smiling,
even if you don't know the reason!!
0 Comments 222 weeks
'Tis better to spend money like there's no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there's no money!
You can't kiss an Irish girl unexpectedly. You can only kiss her sooner than she thought you would.
A cabin with plenty of food is better than a hungry castle.
It is often that a person's mouth broke his nose.
It is better to be a coward for a minute than dead the rest of your life.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.
It's why women marry - the creatures, God bless them, are too shy to say no.
You'll never plough a field by turning it over in your mind.
You can take the girl out of the country, but you'll never take the country out of the girl!!
Whats for you, doesn't go past you.
0 Comments 238 weeks
ZIPLOC BAGS - male, because they hold everything in, but you can always see right through them.
SHOE - male, because it is usually unpolished, with its tongue hanging out.
COPIER - female, because once turned off, it takes a while to warm up.
TYRE - male, because it goes bald and often is over inflated.
HOT AIR BALLOON - male, because to get it to go anywhere you have to light a fire under it and, of course, there's the hot air part.
SPONGES - female, because they are soft and squeezable and retain water.
SUBWAY - male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.
HOURGLASS - female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.
HAMMER - male, because it hasn't evolved much over the last 5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.
REMOTE CONTROL - female .. Ha! You thought I'd say male. But consider this:
It gives men pleasure, he'd be lost without it and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying.
0 Comments 248 weeks
close Mobile Uploads
- Melanie and Robin's Wedding!!! (30)
- Melanie's Hen (12)
- Socials etc 09/10 (38)
- 25th Aug...the "Derg Girls" on tour!! (25)
- Mallorca 09! (40)
- Summer 2009 (38)
- jus wee general photos (48)
- SnowPatrol 23/3/09!! (15)
- Socials etc (08/09) (49)
- Ruth and Yorrick's wedding(the wee scotland trip) (17)
- Socials and the like (07/08) (44)
- Dublin!! (49)
- Dublin 2!! (5)
- Sharon and Robert's Wedding (48)
- Sharon and Robert's Wedding 2 (10)
- Sharon's Hen Party (22)
- Sharon and Robert's Wedding (45)
- Kim's Leavin (10)
- Maisie and James's 1st Birthday Party (12)
- Easter Formal 2008 (34)
- random photos (31)