If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well, what can I say! I'm Gary, I'm from Northern Ireland and I'm a nurse working and living in London with my lovely partner. I've been here for almost 3 years now and i've had a great time, met loads of nice people and learnt loads through work. I'm currently working at St Mary's Hospital in Paddington in an HIV walk in clinic. Works really interesting and 9-5 which is great! At the weekends Mark and I like to go Kayaking on the thames, head out for meals and drinks with friends and generally enjoy life. We are both running the london marathon in April and you can sponsor me at www.justgiving.com/nursegary . It's my first marathon so i'm a bit nervous, alot of my free time is spent running on the roads or trying to improve my fitness. Living in london means having access to some of the best night life and theatre in the UK so we try and see at least 1 show a week! I know it's a bit over excessive but hey! Well, erm thats all I can think of to t
- I'm a bit of a fan of musical theatre so its gotta be the wicked, avenue q and the dreamgirls sound tracks at the minute. Beyonce, Jamelia, Mika, Scizzor Sisters etc
- Just saw Pans Labyrinth, very good, Watched all of 1st season 24, not a movie though, love Sound of Music, Shawshank redemption
- Running, Kayaking, Swimming
- Scared Of
- People off their face on drugs, peeling potatoes and washing dishes!
- Happiest When
- sleeping or cuddled on the sofa with Mark and Blossom (The Cat! She came with the name!) or eating cake! I LOVE THE CAKE!
- My Album (1)