If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- I wish to be re-encarnated as an Ent
- Me, Myself, and I
- WHOS AWESOME? I'M AWESOME
Do something pretty while you can.
- The Other Half Of Me
VIVA LA PHIL JAY
- ★About Me..☮
- My name is Gregory David Batley-Moss, at your service. Im 17 years young. Im 6'3", and have
mega hair. I play drums in a few bands, but also play bass, piano and guitar.My best mates are Ben Ditchfield, who's been my rock amego for many-a-year now, Ieuan, the mystical butch barstard with the huge forhead, Emma, an amazing girl who got me through a difficult time last year, and is there for me so much, god love her . And lastly Katy, an incredible girl who i respect immensly, and even though she lives near birmingham, Ive found that ive never been closer to somebody before when I am talking to her.
- ★The Tunes That Keep Me Going Are...☮
- Green Day, and music which match my what im feeling, whether it be a dark jazz piece, or a chirpy beatles song, or the crunch of an industrial song like NIN, or the raw feel of nu-metal like korn or linkin park, or maybe even the grunge of nirvana or their alternative follow-on band, foo fighters. There is also the solo artists like Serj Tankian, Buddy Rich, Ringo Starr or even Tre Cool (yes he has written several mega songs). Music is my life pretty much, and someday i hope to make my music somebody else's life.
- ★Eye Neutrients☮
- 28 Days/Weeks later,
The Bourne Series,
Neon Genesis Evangelion,
The Mighty Boosh, Children of Men,
- ★Virgo Knows All☮
- Life doesn't last forever. But then, nor does death. Think about it. Death cannot be an infinite, eternal state because things that go on forever have no beginning and no end. Death has a beginning. It is, therefore, a gross assumption to imagine that once it starts it never stops. We are far too quick to draw conclusions about the forces and factors that are at work in our lives.
- D-Minor is an alternative rock band that me and Ben Dicthfield created about 3 or 4 years ago. Bassically we're mint. Lol we do have a recording up if you fancy a gander, have a look on our bebo at http://www.bebo.com/D-Minor-Rock , or add us on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dminorband
- ★My Idol☮
- Tre Cool (Frank Edwin Wright III)
- David Eric Grohl
- For Drummers
- Vote Ukip
- Class Of 2008 woo woo woop
- The Green-Day-Rocks Club
- Amr Zaki
- Tre Cool Is A Drumming Legend
- Lost In New York Fan Page
- Tre Cool Lovers!
- Shraw Appreciation Society
- DIS AINT NO CLUB!!
- DOCTOR WHO FAN CLUB
- The Doctor Whoies
- GREENDAY FOREVER
- Boosh Babys
- Barry Scott Fan Club
- Chronicles of Me (48)
- Chronicles of Me [volume 2] (48)
- Chronicles of Me [volume 3] (48)
- Chronicles of Me [volume 4] (29)
- Last day of FHS. (48)
- My Awesome 17th (34)
- New York, 2008 (41)
- Friday 13th Party (34)
- Friends of Gerg (38)
- Prom #1 (43)
- [Team Oz] x1 (48)
- [Team Oz] x2 (48)
- Shanus's Magical 16th (38)
- Tolley's Bash (48)
- Tolley's Bashier Bash (48)
- Tolley's Bashiest Bash of Bashyness (34)
- My Weapon of Choice (23)
- Ella's And Chris's Leaving Party (23-06-07) (48)
- Ella's And Chris's Leaving Party 2 (23-06-07) (48)
- Zedd went to London (48)
- Smells Like Teen Spirit 25-05-07 (13)
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. My full name is Gregory David Batley-Moss.
2 .Alot of people believe my name to be Farris, which is awesome.
3.I am short sighted, and also partially colour blind.
4.I can play one or two instruments of the musical kind.
5.I have a pet chihuahua called CHARLIE.
6.I have a man crush on over 9000 people.
7.Tre Cool inspired me to start learning drums when i was 12.
8.I once somehow managed to break my right ear.
9.When im lying i rub my face slightly.
10.One day i will get IAN FARR's face tattooed on my LEFT BUM CHEEK, honestly.
11.Im fucking well tall, it once took a team of pirates with harpoon guns to take me down in a game of british bulldog.
12.I have disturbingly womanly hands.
13.Dispite how much i bum Wales, i am unfortuantly english.
14.I have Green Days autograph, fuck you all.
15.I get self concious about myself, which is pointless, because it means im more huggable if im bigger .
16.I actually idolise alot of people in Deeside, such as Martin, Gaz, Ian, Shaun ect.
17.My best friend is a future peadophile, but he wants to be a dentist, potato potaato really.
18.Ive spent the past 2 or 3 years on my computer in my room, and i want that time back.
19.I think of Katy Page as some sort of Godess.
20.Ive got 99 problems and 4 of them are catering.
21.I do not regret sixth form in the slightest.
22.Im fucking well good as giving massages.
23.Ive never been in a fight before, but i can imagine that it would get pretty sick if i did.
24.Upon taking inspiration from Futurama, one day i will but a small about of money into a bank acount, freeze myself for a thousand years or so, then take out the money (with all the added interest) and go mental.
25.I write poetry.
0 Comments 231 weeks
Music is an artists internal thoughts and emotions expressed through sound. A persons thoughts and feelings and moods constantly change. As such so does a an artists tracks. Much like a photographer who captures a moment in time with a camera, a producer captures his/her environment, mood, and mind at a particular moment. It is a snapshot of what is inside a person. Hence, what one writes today would be different from one writes tomorrow due to a variation in consciousness.
I believe that when you become inspired you should begin to create immediately. For it would be impossible to recreate your particular mood and thoughts at a later time. A photographer would not hesitate to take a picture of a beautiful sunset because there is no recreating that moment and there is no telling when or if it would ever come again.
2 Comments 246 weeks
Go placidly amid the noise and the haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible, without surrender,
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly, and listen to others,
even to the dull and ignorant;
they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons;
they are vexatious to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain or bitter,
for always there will be
greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your own career
it is a real possession in the
changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs,
for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you
to what virtue there is;
many persons strive for high ideals,
and everywhere life is full of heroism.
Especially do not feign affection.
Neither be cynical about love,
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment,
it is as perennial as the grass.
Take kindly the counsel of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit
to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself.
You are a child of the universe
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Therefore, be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be.
And whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life,
keep peace in your soul.
With all its sham,
drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Strive to be happy.
0 Comments 248 weeks
- No Fault
- Stokoz To Moscow
- Cal Roberts [ Tunes n That]
- Tré's Deciples
- Ben Ditchfield (Musician Site)
- Tan x productions
- Manic Street Preachers (Unofficial Profile)
- Rage Against The Machine
- official Foo Fighters
- David Bowie
- serj tankian
- Little Green Cars