If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- You light the sky up above me, a star so bright - you blind me...
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hi, my name's James. I'm 18 and I am a sales assistant in GAME. In my spare time I like to write and sing songs. I am also learning to play guitar.
I love my mates, wouldn't give them up for anything. They have all been there for me when I need them and I try to do the same. I try to get on with everyone and feel I am a people person.
If you wanna know more then just ask!
- From James F
- Yess well erm yeah ya know his name is James... he great and a good mate. lol smelly bum jew face HITLER!! is dead
- A note from James...hehe
- Izzi is simply the best....don't question it, you totally know, ......IZZI RULES!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........
- From Izzi
- Hehe, this is so easy to write - James, one of my bestest ever friends. If you're friends with him, then you know you're lucky. He's always been there for me, even when i've been very pre-menstrual and stressy!! I'm so glad we met and became friends - and we've made a sacred pact, one that can never be broken...He'll always be there for me and i'll always be there for him. Bestest friend, i love him in a strange kinda way =] xxx
- From Alicee
- James is a great person to talk to, hes a laugh and veryyyy random . Im glad that i met him and became such good friends. I will always be there for him if he ever needs someone to talk to. I lovee you James.
- From Adrian
- James is a great friend, and anyone who has the priviledge of knowing him, will know that to.
James your a great friend, wether this includes repeating our maths teachers name just to say 'Hi' or saying i Had 'Faids', we know we have had a great laugh over the last year, but don't think that is all, there will be more classic times ahead.
- The death of someone is an extraordinary thing. I had a friend called Mike who sadly died in a car crash a few months back. I went on his bebo page before and there were comments only dating back a few weeks or so telling him how much people missed him and that they were randomly thinking about him. It's really quite amazing how one person can have such an impact on others. I didn't know him that well but I like to think that I could of gotten on well with him had I known him longer. My heart really goes out to all those people that were close to him. I can't even begin to imagine what they have been through and what some are still going though. With that I have only one thing left to say - R.I.P Mike.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close LED Scroller
- Best Whiteboard Drawings (6)
- College (32)
- College 2 (10)
- Day Out (19)
- Ellie's Birthday (7)
- Friday Nights (3)
- Friends (8)
- Funny (12)
- Funny Signs (5)
- Home (6)
- Me & My Mates (5)
- Me and Izzy (7)
- Mum and Dad's (Jon's) Wedding (36)
- My Album (12)
- My Mates (19)
- Phone Photographs (12)
- Random (33)
- Sara and Beth (10)