If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- I aint no racist, i gotta coloured t.v!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Trigger: There's a saying amongst us road sweepers, look after you broom
Rodney; what and you broom will look after you?
Trigger: no Dave, just look after your broom
- Proper music! non of this R 'N' B shite! Oasis (legends!) The Fratellis (quality!) kasabian, James Morrison, Muse, Hard-Fi, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Arctic Monkeys, Stereophonics, The Verve, The Manic Street Preachers and loads of old bands such as the Rolling Stones, The Kinks, The Stone Roses and of course The Beatles!
none of the above when im out tho i like dance music then
- Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Football Factory, Forrest Gump, back to the future, happy gilmore, cool runnings!
- Aston Villa F.C
- Scared Of
- Buses and Muslims with backpacks on buses....scary stuff!
- being happy simple
- John Sullivan writer of only fools and horses, John Lennon (took over from god when that wanker shot him) and Lewis Hamilton! he proves you should follow your dreams!
close Video Box
Classic, Me Neil, Neil and Ryan, a car bonnet, snow and a hill
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Ryan? 11 Taken
1) Be Alert. Detect bears before they are a problem. Polar bears are unpredictable, and seeing one early decreases chances of a dangerous encounter.
2) Keep away from food sources, keep a clean camp. Reduce food and rubbish smells.
3) Be careful around open water leads, or mammal carcasses, places where you may encounter a bear.
4) Carry a weapon, travel with others, do not approach bears for photography or other reasons.
5) Do not get between a female and her cubs.
If a Bear Approaches
6) Do not run, stand your ground unless you can move away slowly to a safe shelter. Drop a pack or item of clothing if retreating.
7) Gather together in a group, make yourself look bigger by holding a jacket over your head.
If the bear approaches, shout or make noise
1 Comment 317 weeks