If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- state of mind!
- Me, Myself, and I
- if u love the gaa join this band!!!!we love the gaa!!!!!!!show ow much the gaa means too u!!!!leave a comment sayin ur county!!!!!!!!by the way its the pride nt the fame!!!!!!!!!
dubz 4 sam 08
"if you believe in yourself and have the courage,the determination,the dedication,the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile,it can be done." "it is essential to understand that battles are primarily won in the hearts of men" "the harder you work, the harder it is to surrender." "if you'll not settle for anything less than your best,you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your life." "winning isn't everything, wanting to win is"
close Band Members
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
99 Comments 311 weeks
1) The GAA player who played in front of 80,000 at the weekend will be
teaching your children, selling you meat or fixing your drains on Monday morning. The soccer player who plays in front of 80,000 will be moaning about playing too many games and will be trying to sell you his personalised brand of leisure wear
2) GAA nicknames are better. Soccer players just add a Y to their surnames.
3) Dublin vs Meath is a real derby. What does Utd. Vs City mean to ronaldo or Sibierski
4) How many soccer players does it take to screw in a light bulb? Answer
eleven. One to stick it in and ten to surround and kiss him after he does
5) Soccer players go to the papers after a game. GAA players go to the pub.
6) John Terry would run a mile if he came up against Francie Bellew.
7) GAA teams are numbered 1-15. A soccer team reads like the lottery results.
All soccer players wear shin pads. Some hurlers wear helmets.
9) Television runs soccer. Schoolteachers run the GAA.
10) The GAA is about where you're from. Soccer is about who you like.
11) No segregation at GAA games.
12) No soccer team has a nickname quite as lovely as the Fighting Cocks of Carlow.
13) Bubble perms never made it to Croke Park.
14) A scoreless draw in the GAA would be quite a novelty.
15) Roman Abramovich can buy the League. You can't buy Sam
5 Comments 329 weeks