If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- hey im donna...aged 19 (sept 3rd-dont 4get!) lovin life, just returned form my travels (early) really happy to be back especailly eating proper food instead of 2minute noodles! gona start work at lush again and save my pennies for my next adventure!!!
anyway leave a msg if ya wanna chat. or add me msn firstname.lastname@example.org (ignore email above,long story!) (even tho its not ) i cant b arsed 2 explain ! im not gay,jane wrote this cuz im pissed on champagne whilst settin up this account. jane is sober but extremely tired so if this is beginnin 2 make no sense thats why! (its not my fault)
anyway hope 2 hear from sum old mateys gdby x x x x x
- anythin if i like it...mainly r n b dance drum an bass, LOVING SHARAM ALOT!!! *my girl wants to party all the time* hmm yes i do!!
- fave film got to be lock stock!! LEGEND!!! also snatch layer cake, like a bit of that
- uhhh not really much of a sporty person, how ever if u call travelling a sport...then thats what i do, or am doing atm!
- Scared Of
- spiders, and heights (jane will get me over this when she drags me off a bridge wiv bungee attached 2 my ankles!
- Happiest When
- in janes bed drinkin champagne!! wiv my mates havin a laugh or in bmouth (bar me, sat nite LEGEND!!) i love my sleep (never disturb me, il be in a bad mood for the rest of the day, an it aint pretty!)
- fave drinkies
- if ya see me out in a bar buy me vodka redbull (double if ya feelin generous)! it will b worth ur while!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Donna? 4 Taken
*WHICH WOULD U CHOOSE? CAKE OR BED?????*
A HUSBAND IS AT HOME WATCHING A FOOTBALL GAME WHEN HIS WIFE INTERRUPTS,
"HONEY, COULD YOU FIX THE LIGHT IN THE HALLWAY? IT'S BEEN FLICKERING
FOR WEEKS NOW"
HE LOOKS AT HER AND SAYS ANGRILY;
"FIX THE LIGHT, NOW? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE AN ELECTRICIANS LOGO PRINTED
ON MY FOREHEAD? I DON'T THINK SO!"
THE WIFE ASKS,
"WELL THEN, COULD YOU FIX THE FRIDGE DOOR? IT WON'T CLOSE RIGHT."
TO WHICH HE REPLIED,
"FIX THE FRIDGE DOOR? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE HOTPOINT WRITTEN ON MY
FOREHEAD? I DON'T THINK SO."
FINE, SHE SAYS,
"THEN YOU COULD AT LEAST FIX THE STEPS TO THE FRONT DOOR?" THEY'RE ABOUT TO
"I'M NOT A DAMN CARPENTER AND I DON'T WANT TO FIX THE STEPS", HE SAYS. "DOES
IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE WOODIES DIY WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD? I DON'T THINK SO.
I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU. I'M GOING TO THE BAR!!! "
SO HE GOES TO THE BAR AND DRINKS FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS. HE STARTS TO FEEL
GUILTY ABOUT HOW HE TREATED HIS WIFE, AND DECIDES TO GO HOME AND HELP OUT.
AS HE WALKS INTO THE HOUSE HE NOTICES THE STEPS ARE ALREADY FIXED. AS HE
ENTERS THE HOUSE, HE SEES THE HALL LIGHT IS WORKING. AS HE GOES TO GET A
BEER, HE NOTICES THE FRIDGE DOOR IS FIXED.
"HONEY", HE ASKS, "HOW'D ALL THIS GET FIXED?"
"WELL, WHEN YOU LEFT I SAT OUTSIDE AND CRIED.JUST THEN A NICE YOUNG MAN
ASKED ME WHAT WAS WRONG, AND I TOLD HIM.HE OFFERED TO DO ALL THE REPAIRS,
AND ALL I HAD TO DO WAS EITHER GO TO BED WITH HIM OR BAKE A CAKE."
"SO WHAT KIND OF CAKE DID YOU BAKE HIM?"
*"HELLOOOOO.......DO YOU SEE DELIA SMITH WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD? I DON'T
0 Comments 314 weeks
A BLACK MAN WALKS INTO A CAFE EARLY ONE MORNING AND NOTICES HE'S THE ONLY ONE THERE
AS HE SAT DOWN HE NOTICED A WHITE MAN SAT BEHIND HIM, THE WHITE MAN SAID "COLOURED PEOPLE ARN'T ALLOWED IN HERE" .
THE BLACK MAN REPLIED...
"WHEN I WAS BORN I WAS BLACK
WHEN I GREW UP I WAS BLACK
WHEN I'M SICK I'M BLACK
WHEN I GO IN THE SUN I'M BLACK
WHEN I'M COLD I'M BLACK
AND WHEN I DIE I'M BLACK.
BUT YOU SIR...
WHEN YOU WERE BORN YOU WERE PINK
WHEN YOUR'E SICK YOUR'E GREEN
WHEN YOU STAY IN THE SUN YOUR'E RED
WHEN YOUR'E COLD YOU TURN BLUE
AND WHEN YOU DIE YOU TURN "PURPLE."
"AND YET YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL ME COLOURED"
THE BLACK MAN TURNED BACK AROUND AND THE WHITE MAN WALKED AWAY.
COPY THIS INTO YOUR SPACE AND HELP ERASE RACISM
0 Comments 212 days ago
0 Comments 314 weeks
One night a guy & a girl were driving home from the movies. The boy sensed there was something wrong because of the painful silence they shared between the that night. The girl then asked the boy to pull over because she wanted to talk. She told him that her feelings had changed & that it was time to move on. A silent tear slid down his cheek as he slowly reached into his pocket & passed her a folded note. At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down that very same street. He swerved right into the drivers seat, killing the boy. Miraculously, the girl survived. Remembering the note, she pulled it out & read it. "Without your love, I would die."
0 Comments 324 weeks