If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Share the cheese!
There was a young man named Danny
Who swung his cheese like a tranny
He lay in his bed tugging his head
Thinking about big greasey fannys!
Danny the Cheese swinger.
Danny O'Hanlon bate out his cannon
Hoping for a suprise.
He sat there rubing and sometimes tugging
Watching his cheese start to rise.
He flossed his cheesey meat that yellow
Tasty treat, and rubed it with his finger to see if the smell Did linger.
I asked him what he was doing he said Finding his
He rubbed his cheese and started to wheeze with exaspiration, Hoping to turn our lovely country into a fromage nation!
- The Other Half Of Me
<Needs to stop flingin them teeth about R fla!
- What a load of old shit!
- cheack out the peanut butter jelly time dude^
MISSION:To explore the world of the sticky Gie and bring down the evil gie overloard and destroy his anus with the sphinkter buster 4000x1i
- snatch, scarface, carlottos way, the devils own, all the LOTR tridlogy, Troy, lock stock, man about dog, rumble fish, the green mile, forest gump, cast away, (mind u im not rellay a big Tom Hanks fan but those movies rock)i like a good ole revenge movie especialy the count of monty cristo the books good too!
- creepin about, eatin cabbages, collaberating with the neighbourhood magpies that sit on my roof and throwing prunes at old people who like fifteen to one and countdown cause they love their prunes, it helps em shit better! (I have nothing against the above) apart from the countdown bit it a load of shit, so is fifteen to one! i like ole Noel Edmunds though he is the lord of the boxes!!! You have got to love his shirts!
- Scared Of
- Cock snotters, creeps *subliminal message*(legalise stunn guns!), teapots that are too shiney and AIDS, cancer any deadly disease that cant be cured! Australia as a country and its inhabitants, especialy the fucked up animals!!!!
- Happiest When
- Having a laugh or out gettin pissed on a night out, pervin in Tech on all the fine talent. Burning one down, relaxing! Believe it or not i like a good ole read! theres nothin better than a pint on a hot day! oh and i like fishin though not when i dont catch anything! Clean off your wacks good crack though hate forgetin the whole nite and hearin wat i did the next day.
- Fight Water Charges!!!!
- It falls from the sky and the cunts want people to pay for it thats a bit grim!!!! OTHERS PROMISE WE DELIVER!!!!!
- I Fuckin despise!
- People that hang around monks hill grave yard with their shovel and spade waitin for night time so they can have a good ole fondle with the corpses!!! (Especially Ian Mc Millan) except he more of a monger!
Religion cause if there is a god im gonna kick him square in the balls though im 90% certain hes not real the other 10% is just brain wash from goin to catholic schools and shit it will depleet through alchohal and drug abuse!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
3 Comments 308 weeks
- yea cause the bible says so.
- Yea he is a dirty raving peado and should be taken out and shot!
- yea but eskamos are extinct cause of the man eating penguins.
- Who the fuck is jesus?
- how dare you question the power of the lord, i want to nesstle in his boosm in heaven!