If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Get a haircut you bunch of creeps. You make me sick. ps- Jenna's ALWAYS right!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Guten tag, wie gehts?
Apparently someone thinks I'm cute.
What you may find interesting...
3. It's 'The Scabby Sheep'.
4. I work. A lot.
5. I have much awesome.
6. The band is now...'Stramash'
stra·mash [struh-mash, stram-uhsh]
an uproar; disturbance.
[Origin: 1795–1805; orig. uncert.]
7. Fingers crossed, I'll have a Focus 1.8 TDCi by the end of the month. Thank goodness Feb's the shortest month!
8. I HAVE MY FOCUS! Oooooh yes, I love a good heated seat!
9. I have a ticket for the Linkin Park and Jay Z gig in Milton Keynes but can't go. Heading to see the Fratellis hopefully though.
10. The Fratellis aren't as good live as they should be The drummer is though, and that armless guy in Figure Five is INSANE!
11. I fancy a Ford Fiesta, sir.
12. I'm moving to the cafe. The banter just won't be the same. Ah well, I can finish 4hrs earlier
13. I've just changed 'relationship Status'. Weird!
14. I've not updated
- The Other Half Of Me
- More things interest me now such as Wagner and Mozart - the way he morphs the subjects in his sonata forms is so.... interesting and magical! Give me a M, O, Z, A, R, T!! woop woop!
- Normal films - such as 'Amadeus' the most amazing and magical film about my hero Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart!
- Rugby is good to play (although I"ve not for about 6 years haha) and watch. Football isn"t so bad either lol! Motor sports are quality, esp the rally and touring cars. Played cricket at conf" and its actually not bad 2 play lol! And hockey! Go me lol!
- Illogical anti-Christian statements based on misquotes and lack of understanding about the subject. daft rock/metal music. metallica. Anything that's not Mozart!
- Happiest When...
- I'm happy. And slapping my Boyzone buddies. Lying listening to Mozart's morphing of his sonata subjects...
- Jenna's ALWAYS right!!
- Disney Characters
- Belle... if only Mozart was in Disney...
- Mr D
- Laura Mair
- Thomas Cullen
- Ginger Goggs
- Matt Gibson
- Carol Dickson
- Laura Q
- Nicola Henderson
- Eilidh Tait
- Fi Thomson
- Nicole Horscroft
- Jenifer Paton
- Valerie Young
- Vic Johnstone
- Miss Galloway
- Karen West
- Lynne Hogg
- Chris Wright
- Mary McR
- Gemma Cooper
- Tracey Brown
- Helen Johnston
- Lesley Turner
- Hannah King
- Ceilidh band (13)
- Christmas Night Out (30)
- Cowboy/Cowgirl Night. Yes, I kept my hat =D (6)
- Devon '07 cont. (25)
- Devon 07 (48)
- Family (29)
- Friends and randoms (37)
- Lee's 21st (9)
- Mark and Rhonda Beattie! (31)
- My 21st! (21)
- Paris! (48)
- Pre-Wedding Shenanigans! (37)
- Richard's Leaving Night (43)
- Scotland v Ireland (5)
- Simple Folks (5)
- Skye (29)
- The new car (10)
- Things (3)
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, SONICSTAGE, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle/random
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
Opening Credits: Wolfmother - Apple Tree
Waking Up: Linkin Park - [Stef]
Falling In Love: Stylophonic - Baby Beat Box
Breaking Up: Relient K - Maintain Consciousness
Life's OK: Evanescence - Your Star
Mental Breakdown: MSG - Nightmare
Driving: Tim Deluxe - It Just Won't Do
Flashback: Fratellis - Everyone Knows You Cried Last Night
Getting Back Together: Jet - That's All Lies
Wedding: Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
Birth of Child: Enya - On My Way Home
Final Battle: Linkin Park - Rnw@y
Death Scene: Rage Against the Machine - Bullet in the Head
Funeral Song: Greenday - F.O.D.
Sex Scene: The Ractonteurs - Steady as she Goes
Dance Sequence: Metallica - Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
End Credits: Dan le Sac feat. Scroobius Pip - Thou Shalt Always Kill
4 Comments 327 weeks