If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- Without Holiness no man shall see the Lord
- Me, Myself, and I
- Holiness people and others accepted here. Come aboard! We have been blessed with a good number of friends. It may be Christians, sinners, backsliders, or of a different belief. I accept people who come. Jesus accepted those who came to him. I may not agree with everything on their site, or the way they believe and live, but maybe they can see something here to turn them to God and his ways.
- Gospel (Christians don"t listen to country, rock, or other worldly music. They"re not interested.)
- Don"t believe christians like bad worldly movies, filth part of the internet, or TV! We like the MOVE of the spirit of God!
- Of the world, Not for Christians unless you can count walking by faith and running the race with patience!
- Scared Of
- I fear God
- Happiest When
- Doing the will of God!!
- Sharing Christ! There are radio broadcasts with Rev. Randy Dobbs. Broadcasts are: The Way of Holiness, Sundays at 8:45-9am on WNTT 1250 AM Tazewell, Tn. Also, The Beauty of Holiness, Sundays at 8:00-8:30am on WFXY 1490 AM Middlesboro, Ky. and WANO 1230 AM Pineville, Ky. Click Listen Live at www.1230wano.com to hear on internet. Also check out www.holinessbroadcastmedia.org
- To God be the glory!
close LED Scroller
- How well do you know Holiness word? 42 Taken
close Prayer Request
Hope you are having a good day in the Lord. Holiness of God is still good today. It's sad to see people claiming to be Holiness people and not living holiness. Holiness has not changed. The bible teachings are still good and real. Are you? As I see some of these sites, I notice that some mention of church and God in their profiles, but then in the type of music they say they like, it denys God. Something other than Christian is not good and right.
Also, some seem to like worldly movies. It's still not of God. They need their priorites straight. Holiness preachers still preach against the movies of the world, tv, filthy stuff on internet, etc. Holiness living will also keep you away from the amusement parks of this world and worldly places of entertainment.
Its still good that Holiness people stay away from the worldly things at Christmas such as Santa, reindeer, Christmas trees, ornaments and lights, and parades, etc. Also they refrain from worldly things of Easter, eggs, bunnies, baskets, etc. (Easter, according to history, is a pagan holiday before Christ's death. The Catholic may have mixed it in with it year's after). Also things of Halloween-witches, ghosts, jack-o-lanterns, etc. are not Holiness.
Too, some seem to like to dazzle like the world. Some girls may have pictures with French nails. That's not right. Holiness sisters are still not to adorn like the world such a nail polish, make-up, jewelry, pants, body rings, cut hair, halters, tanktops, tatoos, indecent clothing, etc., things that are of a proud look.
And, the Holiness brothers must dress decent, not be without a shirt, or wear tanktops, etc. They still don't have long hair, beards, mustache, tatoos, or body ornaments. Men also should not have a proud look, ties, bowties, tuxedo, etc. The Bible hasn't changed with the times folks.
Plus, the bible taught sisters to adorn (wear) modest apparel and not be arrayed in costly array (high price clothes), so therefore it keeps them from slacks, low neck garments, shorts, skorts, culots, halters, tanktops, sleeveless tops or dresses, swimsuits, bikinis, split skirts and dresses, and hiiiiigh heel shoes.
The people of God are not to be found at the amusement parks of the world such as are at Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg here in Tennessee and other places. Also, they don't go to races, fairs, carnivals, worldly shows, movies, festivals, banquets, ball games, etc. or watch them. They also don't play bingo, lottery, or bad games. They don't gamble, bet, swear, joke, or use bad, profane, or foolish talk or jesting.
Christians are free from alcoholic drinks, illegal drugs, tobacco, etc.
Holiness keeps the young and old from having unmarried sexual affairs (fornication) or extra-marital sexual affairs or courtships (adultery).
Holiness people (Christians) too, refrain from worldly magazines, tabeloid newspapers, and all ungodly media.
Voting (politics) is a right to the world, but Christians are not of this world. To vote in worldly elections is to go against two bible teachings a.respect of or to persons and b.partiality (for one against another).
The Sabbath day (Sunday) is not a day to buy. Some people seem to break it as if it is nothing. It's not made to go out and eat or shop on. If you need gas or other things, get it on Saturday. If you had to go or was on a trip and had to get gas to make it home on Sunday without planning it that way, it might be ok in the ox in the ditch situation, but Christians should try their best to avoid buying and selling on Sunday according to the teachings of the bible.
The people of God don't want the bad worldly video clips on their site.
Holiness still don't hold up preachers in adultery (married to another woman when the other wife was or is still alive) or women preachers.
God's people believe in The Great Father, God , his son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost which is the Spirit of Truth, the complete Godhead.
People who live Holiness h
6 Comments 312 weeks
- Holiness Ministers
- Love Holiness Livn
- Holiness Heritage
- Holliness Bleivers
- The Holiness Outreach Team
- Prayer Requests
- I am a Christian
- Christian Music Group
- Christian Discussion Page
- Christian Couples
- United Christian Skin Makers
- FiGhT aGaInSt DrUgS
- Christian Prayer Group
- Pastor's Corner
« A fine Bro. in the Lord. » by Jamie Henry 1
« A brother in the Lord. May God Bless you Bro. Randy » by Christie Williams 1
« A great brother in the Lord, Great person. » by Brittany Saylor
« A Bro. i have known for years. » by Dean Bowling 1
« we had a good meeting at blevins church, thank the lord. margie blevins brock! » by Blevins Brocks
« liveing by gods word, if you live by his comandments you are holy. » by James Brock 1
« Pure and undefiled. » by Jack Lynch
« she is funny and sometimes andI said sometimes very funny. » by Phillip K
Refresh this box