If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- My name is Andrew Walker
19 years old
Studying Accounting and Marketing at Napier University in Edinburgh.
Love music, football and the usual stuff that the average 20 year old guy is into.
- www.last.fm/user/andyswalker - Pretty much sums it all up.
Gigs I've seen include: Muse, Tenacious D, Status Quo, Radiohead, Bullet for My Valentine, Guillemots, Razorlight, Feeder, Stereophonics, Primal Scream, Franz Ferdinand, Biffy Clyro, Coldplay
Gigsd Lined up: Stereophonics
- Fave songs:
- Oasis - Colombia,
Noel Gallagher's versions of Wonderwall, Slide Away and just about all other Oasis songs. Primal Scream - Damaged.
Semisonic - Closing Time.
Green Day - Time of your life.
The Strokes - Last Nite.
Howie Day - Collide
Joseph Arthur - In The Sun
Jeff Buckley - Last Goodbye
The Doors - The End and Break on Through.
All Stereophonics' early stuff.
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979, Today and Cherub Rock.
The Cure - Just Like Heaven.
Guillemots - If the World Ends.
U2's cover of Unchained Melody.
Weezer - Undone (The Sweater song).
Alice In Chains - Nutshell.
All of Radiohead's songs.
The Verve - Lucky Man, Bittersweet Symphony and Slide Away.
Avenged Sevenfold - Almost Easy and I won't see you tonight Part one.
Kings of Leon - Closer and Use Somebody.
Primal Scream - Damaged.
Maccabes - Toothpaste Kisses.
- Favourite things
- Music. Mates. Standup Comedy. Pepsi Max. Kinder Buenos. Tuesday and Thursday's Sub of the Day. Greggs sausage rolls. Tesco's Pian au Chocolat. Chicken Tikka Masala Bakes from Costcutters. 2 for £10 HMV stickers. Going to the gym. Playing Chess. Trips to Glasgow. Waking up Graeme Nairn at 3pm. Sex, Coffee and Conversation. (well not coffee but the other 2).
- Comedy, Televised Sport and basically anything on Dave or Comedy Central!
- The Other Half Of Me
don't need 2 b on top friends, he is THE top 1!
- Mash-Hood Mir
- Sam Kirkham
- Murray C
- Steve Walker
- Denise Walker
- Lisa Doherty
- Jonnie Drake
- Bobby Taylor
- Nicole Cunningham
- Rachel Verlinden
- Christian Duncan
- Original Tc
- Wullie Mcdonald
- Connor MacLean
- Commander In Chief
- Div Kelly
- James McFadden Taylor
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- 'Mon the Magpies (8)
- Breck Photos! (3)
- Breck's 50th anniversary re-union! (13)
- Fashion Show and then James F's (9)
- Fave Albums (31)
- First couple of weeks at uni (34)
- Halloween (4)
- Memoirs of the Breck era 2 (17)
- Memoirs of the Breck era! (48)
- My Album (47)
- My Album (17)
- My heroes (22)
- Prom (7)
- The Mighty Dons (16)
Whats your Name?
Are we close?
What do you think of me?
Do you hav a crush on me?
Would u kiss me?
Describe me in 3 words?
If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat would you do?
What was ur first impression of me?
Do u still think the same?
What reminds u of me?
If you could give me anything what would it be?
How well do u know me?
What do u like best about me?
Ever wanted 2 tell me something u could'nt?
Could you ever love me?
Give me a nickname and explain why?
R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?
3 Comments 268 weeks
1) When did you last attend a ceilidh?
2) What's your favourite Scottish invention?
3) Weegie or Edinbugger?
4) What team do you support?
Aberdeen, MON EH FUKIN DONS!
5) Where was the last place you visited outside of Scotland?
6) Was it shite, aye?
7) Favourite Sean Connery film?
the Jimmy Bond wans are gid
Favourite Ewan McGregor film?
9) Favourite Scottish film?
10) Favourite Scottish Book
11) What should be Scotland's national anthem?
Scotland the Brave
12) Last Scottish festival you attended?
13) What did you do last Hogmanay?
watched Chewin The Fat, Only An Excuse, got drunk
14) Is your surname Scots?
my middle name (Sutherland) is
15) If so, have you ever worn its tartan?
no, but im wearing it 4 prom
16) Favourite Rabbie Burns poem?
tht wan aboot the Mouse
17) Favourite "Still Game" episode?
theyre all fantastic
1 Last time you went camping?
19) Oor Wullie or The Broons?
20) Any of your relatives work in the shipyards?
no, but my grandad used 2
21) Last time you ate haggis?
22) If William Wallace and Captain Kidd had a fight, who would win?
23) Who do you hate more: Midges or Neds?
midges, some neds can surprise u pleasantly
24) Who do you hate more: the Americans or the English?
Americans ( i lived for Englnd in 4 years and they r nice ppl, the only thing I can judge America on is their president)
25) Favourite Runrig song?
Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond even tho it aint there song
26) Favourite Proclaimers song?
500 miles is the only 1 i can think of
27) Favourite Scottish band other than Runrig and the Proclaimers?
The Jesus and Mary Chain
2 What's yer drink?
any beer/lagger, or Jack Daniels and Coke
29) Last time you had Irn Bru?
a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago, I prefer Pepsi Max
30) Ever been to Loch Ness and seen the beastie?
0 Comments 291 weeks
i have to get people to answer these questions for my yearbook profile and i dont know what to write..
1) my nick name..
2) describe me in one word..
3) i'm most likely to..
4) i'm least likely to..
5) i'm known for..
6) who would play me in a movie..
7) what song would yu associate with me..
what do i like to think of myself as..
9) but i am actually..
10) in 10years time i will be..
11) my motto is (something i always say)..
3 Comments 297 weeks
close My Favorites
|Car||: Audi RS8|
|Actor||: Johnny Depp|
|Actress||: Mila Kunis|
|Food Item||: too many to chose from|
|Person||: James Suddes|
|Song||: Stereophonics - Local Boy In the Photograph|
|Book||: Espedair Street by Iain Banks|
|Movie||: Ferris Bueller's Day Off|
|TV Show||: Scrubs|
|Quote||: "Holly hell, are my new boxers made of wool? Cos my Weasil's getting heatstroke!"|
|Sportsperson||: Andy Murray|
|Sports Team||: Aberdeen F.C|
|Ice Cream Flavor||: Chocolate|
|Music Band||: Radiohead|
|Vacation Place||: somewhere different|
|Video Game||: FIFA|
|Music Gadget||: Ipod|
|Music Album||: Oasis - Definitely Maybe|
|Bird||: not the feathered ones ;)|
|Clothing Brand||: Fred Perry|
close Addicted to Scrubs
Dr. Cox: How about a russian roulette booth? And here's the kicker, we put bullets in all the chambers, that way everybody wins!
close About Me
|-----------------HAVE YOU EVER------------------|
|---------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN--------------|
|--------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------|
|---------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------|