If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
-Burning West Baby-
- ◄▬▬ Qi Cevukia Na Vuravura Qa Toso◄▬▬
- Me, Myself, and I
- ☆- Mutu Cola Vina Riki
☆☆- Ni Bula Saka
☆☆- Welcome to my Page..
☆☆- Just a little insight into my life and my interests
☆☆- Nadi is the place I Rep and Love!
- Have a Knack for African History as you will see through out my page..
- Ubuntu,Is the african way of justice it teaches one to forgive and forget and reconcile with the perpitrator. If only we could all learn this method,the world would be a happier place for us all ..
-May we never forget the plight of our forefathers who strived to build a better and happier life for us.
- The Other Half Of Me
- ◄▬▬ -My Rolemodel-◄▬▬
- - The Greatest Teacher... -+-JESUS-+-
- ◄▬▬ -My Music-◄▬▬
- -My First Love was Great Motown Singers .... The Supremes, The Temptations, Lionel Ritchie, Stevie Wonder, The Marvellettes, Marvin Gaye, Diana Ross, Martha Reeves and The Four Tops -Just to name a few..
-Miriam Makemba, Jimmy Cliff, Sister Phumi, Lucky Dube, Buju Banton, Bob Marley, Oyaba and Fijian Music.
- ◄▬▬ -My Favs-◄▬▬
- I love fijian music, nt this new stuff dokidoki and all that jazz but the foundations of fijian music..If you know me you know. I love SIGIDRIGI AND VUCU songs..and esp the old classic bands..Delai Setura, Senibuasala, Wai Manu... Kabu ni Delai Kade, Wai Koula kei Tavua, Seru Serevi..y'all feel me???!!
- ◄▬▬ -My Heroes-◄▬▬
- -Nelson Mandela, Ratu Mara, Martin Luther King and Mahatma Ghandi.
- ◄▬▬ -My Movies-◄▬▬
- -In My Country, Power of One, Mississippi Burning, Hotel Rwanda, Ghandi, Zulu and Duma. If its not based n a true story then its not likely for me to watch it..
- ◄▬▬ -Thought for the Day-◄▬▬
- -When Will We Ever Get Past Wanting To Live In Societies
Which Foster Such A Deep Need To Pulverise All That Is
Different In Others ?
Whatever It Is You Pray To , Be It The Old Oak Tree In
Your Grandfather"s Garden Or The Idea Of An
Allah or A Christian Old Man Peering Down On
The World From Up There Among The Clouds,
-Whatever, Ask Most Of All To Be Allowed
To No Longer Feel Fearful Of What Varies
From Your Own Belief , But Plead For All Our
Sakes That Your Eyes Might Be Opened To
The Reality Which Shows That Diversity In
Nature Is What Is Needed For A Rich Life .-
- Naomi Tawake
- Ezo Damudamu
- Relax Before U Calapse
- Holy Safarian
- My Shii Is Imperial
- Bill Kolinisau
- S Naisua
- Take CautiOnn
- -EhtsZ Bimbo Janet
- !!- WaR'oN'tHa'TeRRac...
- Semi Dawai
- ChProfElenoa Ligairi-...
- Jojivini N Dawai
- Marika N
- Nicko Jnr
- Solo Dawai
- Ben Nitiva
- LOve King
- Meli Tuvula
- Tofiga Fepulea'i
- Merelita Maramanisokula
- -+- O-NADI-KO -+- 20 Songs | 585 Profiles
- -+- VAKAVITITAKA -+- 20 Songs | 175 Profiles
- -+- REGGAENATION -+- 13 Songs | 114 Profiles
- -+- VUDE BEATS -+- 20 Songs | 149 Profiles
- -+- NITIVA BEATS -+- 1 Song | 17 Profiles
- -+- ISLAND FLAVA -+- 20 Songs | 127 Profiles
- -+- BABASIGA STYLE -+- 20 Songs | 104 Profiles
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Na Sauca Oqo
- Vanua Levu Federation
- . ONE LUFF . REGGAE ROOTS . RASTAHH MAHN .
- O Nadi Ko
- BUCA BAY
- KAIVITI DIVAS - www.vitiinternational.com.
- MATUKU LAU
- Trouble makers
- ROTUMAN - WARRii0RS
- Vosa Vaka VITI
- FLYIN FIJIANS
- Lauansville - www.vitiinternational.com.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am i to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and famous? Actually who are you not to be?
You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. Its not just in some of us; it's in everyone.And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others".
Used by Nelson Mandela in his 1994 inaugural speech
0 Comments 316 weeks
For attractive lips , speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
For poise,walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
People, even more than things need to be restored, revived, reclaimed and redeemed: never throw out anyone.
Remember, if you need a helping hand, youll find them at the end of each of your arms.As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and one for helping others.
The beauty of a woman/man is not the clothes she/he wears, the figures she/he carries or the way she/he combs her/his hair.
The beauty of a woman/man must be seen from her/his eyes, because that is the doorway to her/his heart, the place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman/man is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her/his soul. It is the caring the she/he lovingly gives, the passion the she/he shows.
The beauty of a woman/man grows with the passing years.
0 Comments 317 weeks
"Welcome to the School of Life,
Wisdom is the principal,
Knowledge is the master,
Experience is the teacher,
We are all their students."
"The journey in Life is not about the beginning or the end,
it is about the way you lived it, loved it, and learned from it."
True love is found in the Soul,
True love is expressed in the Heart,
True love is spoken by Wisdom,
True love is controlled by knowledge,
True love is not Physical, or Lust,
A WISE MAN WILL ASK A QUESTION,
WHICH REQUIRES AN ANSWER,
A FOOLISH MAN WILL ASK A QUESTION,
WHEN THE ANSWER HAS ALREADY BEEN GIVEN,
LIFE IS WHERE ALL EXPERIENCE IS GAINED,
WHERE PAIN IS TAUGHT, ALL EMOTIONS ARE TRAINED,
WISDOM IS EARNED, KNOWLEDGE IS APPLIED,
WHERE ONLY ONE WORD WILL TOTALLY DISRUPT THESE SKILLS,
SO MUCH AS TO TEST YOU FULLY,THAT WORD IS LOVE,
2 Comments 323 weeks