If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- No one suspects the butterfly, that's why it should be called...the flutterby
- Me, Myself, and I
- <<<<< i was reaching for a murray mint in the glove compartment,when......
Not alot to say really, i likes my music my drinking and general bad behaviour. I love going wrong, waaaaaay more fun
First med in ucc....its like jizz....in my scrubs.....
rag week '09:
"we laughed, we cried, we left our dignity in the fountain"
brought to you by the letter M with special thanks to the number 7
- The Other Half Of Me
dont use ur teaching voice on me..big heap of gay.
- Profile Views
- orla 900
- "i piss on 7 euro"
- VAMPIRE FUCKING WEEKEND, METRONOMY, INTERPOL, MODEST MOUSE and WHITE LIES!!!!!!
DAFTAGE MY PUNKAGE
- Scared Of
- impending doom, things hitting me in the eyes (hence the sunglasses) and your MUTHHHHH----EEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!........
- turkish delight....both the man and the food...
- Big hair. And straight vodka mixed with a bit of petrol with tic tacs floating in it served in a fire extinguisher. noice.
- I just wanna say one more thing...
- Emily Higgins
- Noreen Walsh
- Ciara Jazzhands Shinnick
- Donal Breathnach
- Eoghan Healy
- Marie Barry
- Aishling McGrath
- Karen McCarthy
- Cathal O' Connor
- Chris Page
- Mark Crowley
- David Stone
- Orla O'C
- Philip Stewart
- Dr. Ryan Murphy DipLcm
- Aoife Hurley
- Rosanna O Keeffe
- Tom Campbell
- Andrea B
- Do You Know Who IAm
- ToMmy Sheehan
- Aine Maher
- Eileen Mac Eoin
- Tom Power
- Daragh O' Ceilleachair
- Ben Mc
- Oisín Mac Cinnéide
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- 1st Med UCC
- LORETO MATHLETES appreciation
- The David Power Apprecitation Society
- Mean Girls
- Milltown Madness
- Concertina Players
- Friends Of MSF
- Spiderpig Appreciation Club
- 3rd Level Students Against Fees
- Mean Girls......!!
- The Simpsons
- Tommy Tiernan
- Munster Rugby Supporters
- Official Kiss 88.7fm
It hurts the way your tongue hurts after you accidentally staple it
to the wall.
She walked into my office like a centipede with 98 missing legs.
His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like
underpants in a tumble dryer
Her hair glistened in the rain like nose hair after a sneeze.
The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a
bowling ball wouldn't.
McMurphy fell 12 stories, hitting the pavement like a paper bag
filled with vegetable soup.
Her eyes were like two brown circles with big black dots in the
The dandelion swayed in the gentle breeze like an oscillating
electric fan set on medium.
Her vocabulary was as bad as, kinda' like, sorta, whatever.
He was as tall as a six-foot-three-inch tree.
The hailstones leaped from the pavement, just like maggots when you
fry them in hot grease
Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across
the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one
having left Ballina at 6:36 pm travelling at 55 mph, the other from
Claremorris 4:19pm at a speed of 35 mph.
The politician was gone but unnoticed, like the full stop after the
Dr. on a Dr Pepper can.
John and Mary had never met. They were like two hummingbirds who had
also never met.
The thunder was ominous sounding, much like the sound of a thin
sheet of metal being shaken backstage during the storm scene in a
The red brick wall was the colour of a brick-red crayon.
Even in his last years, Granddad had a mind like a steel trap, only
one that had been left out so long it had rusted shut.
Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
The plan was simple, like my brother Phil. But unlike Phil, this
plan just might work.
The young fighter had a hungry look, the kind you get from not
eating for while.
"Oh, Jason, take me!" she panted, her breasts heaving like a student
on 50 cent-a-pint night.
He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either,
but a real duck that was actually lame.Maybe from stepping on a
landmine or something.
Her artistic sense was exquisitely refined, like someone who can
tell butter from the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" ad.
She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes
just before it throws up.
It came down the stairs looking very much like something no-one had
ever seen before.
The ballerina rose gracefully en pointe and extended one slender leg
behind her, like a dog at a lamppost.
The revelation that his marriage of 30 years had disintegrated
because of his wife's infidelity came as a rude shock, like a
surcharge at a formerly surcharge-free cashpoint.
It was a working class tradition, like fathers chasing kids around
with their power tools.
He was deeply in love. When she spoke, he thought he heard bells, as
if she were a dustcart reversing.
She was as easy as the Independent crossword.
She grew on him like she was a colony of E. coli and he was
room-temperature British beef.
Her voice had that tense, grating quality, like a first-generation
thermal paper fax machine that needed a band tightened.
Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle that had its two other
sides gently compressed by a Thigh Master.
0 Comments 241 weeks
be a legend and use these( liz wil rape u instantaneously...hav a hoestick redi seriously.seriously.1. You’re like an exothermic reaction, you spread your hotness everywhere!
2. I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.
3. You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!
4. If I was an enzyme, I’d be helicase so I could unzip your genes.
5. I’m attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.
6. Baby, you overclock my processor.
7. Be my queen and mate me with your knight moves.
8. Baby, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive
9. You make me want to calibrate my joystick without the latest drivers.
10.You defragment my life.
11. Do you think we can make it a step more serious and disable network sharing?
12. You must be auxin, cause you are causing me to have rapid stem elongation.
13. Baby, let me find your nth term.
14. I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
15. Baby I’ll treat you like my homework — I’ll slam you on the table and do you all night long
16. Hey baby, can I see what’s under your radical?
17. If I were an integral, I’d fill you up.
18. I’m a fermata… hold me
19. I think my heart just lagged.
20. I wish I were your second derivative so I could fill your concavities.
21. Did you just combust?? Because you’re HOT!
22. By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
23. It doesn’t take a genius to see how gorgeous you are, but if it did, I would be overqualified.
24. Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!
25. What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply
26. Baby, you’re a 9.999999999…but you’d be a 10 if you were with me.
27. Baby, every time I see you, my cardiovascular system gets all worked up
28. I wish I were adenine because then I could get paired with U.
29. What’s your sine? It must be pi/2 because you’re the 1
30. If my right leg was Christmas and my left was Easter, would you like to spend some time between the holidays?
31. You have nicer legs than an Isosceles right triangle.
32. You’re so cute you make my zygomaticus muscles contract. (Muscles that make you smile)
33. When you and me get together it’s like superposition of 2 waves in phase.
34. Want to meet up so I can excite your natural frequency?
35. If I was sin^2 and you were cos^2 together we would be 1
36. You know.. it’s not the length of the vector that counts… it’s how you apply the force
37. If I move my lips half the distance to yours… and then half again… and again… etc…. would they ever meet? no? Well in this specific case I am going to disprove your assumption.
38. Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
39. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
40. I wish I was an Ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you.
41. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
42. Our love is like dividing by zero…. you cannot define it
43. Let’s meet somewhere… you bring your beaker and I’ll bring my stirring rod
44. Baby let me be your integral so I can be the area under your curves
45. Hey baby, what’s your tanx cosx?
46. Let’s get together and test the spring potential of my mattress
47. Let’s discover our coefficient of friction
48. Baby, you’re so gneiss I’ll never take you for granite.
49. I less than three you….. (i < 3 you)
50. I heard you’re sin because you’re always on top when we make tangent
0 Comments 259 weeks
49 things to do during da Leaving!!...this is 4 jus us ppl hu don't hav a clu!
1. Bring a pillow. Fall asleep (or pretend to) until the last 15 minutes. Wake up, say ``oh geez, better get cracking'' and do some gibberish work.
2. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming ``Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!''
3. If it is a math/science exam, answer in essay form. If it is long answer/essay form, answer with numbers and symbols. Be creative. Use the surface integral symbol.
4. Make paper airplanes out of the exam. Aim them at the instructor's left nostril.
5. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, ``I'm SOOO sure you can hear me thinking.'' Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
6. Bring cheerleaders.
7. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About five minutes into it, loudly say to the instructor, ``I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every class all year long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?''
8. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
9. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
10. Bring pets.
11. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say ``They've found me, I have to leave the country'' and run off.
12. Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out ``Merry Christmas.'' If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat the process every fifteen minutes.
13. Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers.
14. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
15. Come down with a BAD case of Turet's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
16. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up. For math/science exams, try using Roman numerals.
17. Bring things to throw at the instructor when he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest you.
18. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
19. Walk into the exam with an entourage. Claim you are going to be taping your next video during the exam. Try to get the instructor to let them stay, be persuasive. Tell the instructor to expect a percentage of the profits if they are allowed to stay.
20. Every five minutes, stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
21. Turn in the exam approximately 30 minutes into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
22. Do the entire exam as if it was multiple choice and true/false. If it is a multiple choice exam, spell out interesting things (DCCAB, BABE, etc.)
23. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
24. Get the exam. Twenty minutes into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out ``Fuck this!'' and walk out triumphantly.
25. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (e.g. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to get drunk.)
26. Show up completely drunk. (Completely drunk means that at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy.)
27. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him in a very derogatory tone, ``The light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!''
28. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
29. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 minutes, put on a white mask and start yelling ``I'm here, the phantom of the opera'' until
0 Comments 282 weeks
close Education and Work
- UCC, 2013
- Loreto Fermoy, 2008
- RAG WEEK!!! (47)
- RAG me up baybaaaay! (31)
- Limerick Class Trip Whoooop!!! (33)
- The Legend Album! and what not! (31)
- MED BALL!!!!!! (47)
- Just some more inebriation...AND WHAT NOT! (34)
- More college whooooooop (48)
- MILTOWN 08!!!THE WILLIE CLANCY WEEK!!!!! (48)
- CLUB HELEN!!! (34)
- skooooools out! (48)
- Skiing yeeooowww! (40)
- Posing.Ballyhooly Style.Innit tho. (22)
- fun of 2008 (29)
- start of summer and sum OXEGEN!!!! (46)
- Medical Mystery Tour! (48)
- XMAS PARTAAAAY (48)
- Mr.Keg (22)
- One Night in Limerick! (28)
- COLLEGE WHOOOOOP!!!!! (48)
- fleadh o8 (48)
- MED HUNT!!! (40)