If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- Me, Myself, and I
- Morcheeba, The Roots, Beatnuts, Kanye West, Gorrilaz, The Killers, Fat Boy Slim, Oasis...
- Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, Mallrats, Dogma, Clerks, Family Guy the Movie, Leon, Anchorman & V for Vendetta
- Scared Of
- Fat People...Just Joking!
- Happiest When
- Sitting in Bluebox, Gazing at the stars on Mound, Enjoying my tiny bit of peace in the morning on Rooftop, Lying in Ben's arms, Listening to the rain, Watching lightning light up the sky, Drinking at the Horse & Groom, Having 'Bubble' time with Emma, Inventing a perfect world in Scotland, Reading Calvin & Hobbes...
- Love you all...
- Ben, Charlie, Lesley, Molly, Sam, Dave, Ed, Frances my angel, Fat Dave, Clare, Emma, Becca, Chrissy, Fraser, Zoey, Nia, Leo, Hannah, Romily, Felicia, Rachel-especially when drunk!, Raquel, Maz, Dirty Russian, Fred, Nadia, Toby, James, Sabrina, Rebecca, Michael, Mini Charlie...My love to y'all forever more
- How well do you know Kaitlyn? 28 Taken
Before the MySpace AND Hi5 AND MSN frenzy.
Before the Internet & text messaging.
Before mp3's & iPods.
Before Paris Hilton.
Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX.
Before the 5 hours of homework you put off every night.
BUT WHEN LIGHT UP SNEAKERS WERE KOOL. lol
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs. When we recorded stuff on VCRs and taped songs off the radio on a sunday.
When you would do rolley polleys all over the field at playtime.
When wearing summer dresses and shorts to school in the summer made you wake up with a smile.
When the playtimes during summer seemed to last for ages.
Way back, when you played skipping.
When all the spice girl photos were banned from school.
When POGS and Crazy Bones were the shit.
Hide-n-Seek after school till it got dark.
Hopskotch. Tree Houses. Hula Hoops.
Reading R.L. Stine's Goose Bumps.
The annoying Nano Pets & Furbies.
Running through the sprinklers.
The first TAMAGOCHI's and Yo-Yo's...boy... Pokemon!
Crying when Mufasa died in the Lion King.
Happy Meals where you chose a Barbie or a Hot Wheels car.
Getting the privlegde to sit in the front seat of the car.
Watching Saturday Morning Cartoons in your PJ's still wrapped up in your duvet; Live n' Kicking...rememba that? Hey Arnold,X-Men Doug,Rugrats, CatDog, The original Power Rangers Or what about: The Secret Life of Alex Mac. Ren & Stimpy. Rocko's Modern Life. AAAHH!! REAL MONSTERS. Clarissa Explains it All. Are You Afraid of the Dark? Kenan & Kel. magic school bus. pinky and the brain.
Wearing your new shoes on the first day of school.
When Christmas was the most exciting time of year.
When £5 seemed like a million.
When you begged to go to McDonalds for dinner everyday.
When Toys R Us ruled.
Go back to the time when decisions were made by going 'eeny-meeny-miney-moe'
Mistakes were corrected by simply exclaiming 'do over!' and 'make up make up never ever break up'
'Race issue' meant arguing about who ran the fastest.
Money issues were handled by whoever was banker in 'Monopoly'.
It wasn't odd to have two or three 'best' friends.
Being old referred to anyone over 20.
Scrapes & bruises were kissed & made better.
It was a big deal to finally be tall enought to ride the 'big people' rides at the fair.
When playing Nintendo was the hardest thing ever.
When Ninja Turtles ruled the world.
When sweets from ALLDAYS was the highlight of your day.
Hometime was the best part of the day.
When the only thing you cried over was your mum being late to pick you up.
When stress was addition and subtraction.
When friendships were as complicated as who's house to sleep over.
When shaving cream was just meant for play.
When a first kiss only lead to cooties.
Remember when someone "Got the lergies" and you had to cross your fingers so you didn' get
When valentines day meant cards for all.
When birthdays were a class event.
When a friend moving away was the saddest day of your life. who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much
0 Comments 310 weeks