If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Renagades of Funk (Rage tribute band).
- Me, Myself, and I
- Renagades of funk was formed in Athlone in the spring of 2005.It would have been very easy to follow current trends at the time and just end learning a set of songs to suit the average pub punter...no way !! fuck that we play music that we want to play ..we gotta full set of rage against the machine anthems ....its great music to play higly charged ... after all its just a hobby if people like what they hear well and good if they dont it doesnt make a difference.After a couple years of practice its coming together nicely ..theirs always room for improvment, to finally get a chance to play rage with with a good crew its a labour of love what a hobby...rock on I say rock fucking on.
Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.
Malcolm X, Malcolm X Speaks, 1965
close Video Box
Rage Against the Machine RNC - 09.02.08 (Performs Acapella in Crowd)
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Declaration of Human Rights, Laid down by the United Nations General Assembly
by Viva La Vida
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
(1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
(2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
(1) Everyone has the righ
0 Comments 264 weeks
Life is for living enjoy it while you can ......stay young at heart have fun try not to dwell to much on shit you cannot change it will drive you insane ..stay away from negative people, pessimistic fuckers will drain you ... always treat people with respect ..as for those so called friends that you have helped over the years who've disrespected you or fuct you over ... let them go walk away ...and never look back ..their not worth knowing ......its in years to come when your not around will they realise that they have done you wrong ..everyone should travel to a far away land some point in their lives ...travel opens the mind you will surly get to meet some really cool people along the way ....get ta fuck out their and have some fun.
2 Comments 340 weeks