If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Mark McGhees Red Army
- Me, Myself, and I
- 50 Cent, Akon, Arctic Monkeys, Busta Rhymes, Chris Brown, Calvin Harris, Coldplay, Dizzee Rascal, Eminem, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Nelly, Ne-Yo, Oasis, Stereophonics, The Game, The Pigeon Detectives, T.I., Usher, Chipmunk, FloRida, Kevin Rudolph, Tinchy Stryder and many more
- Braveheart, Trainspotting, Borat, the hangover, Bruno heaps more also bit of family guy and dirty sanchez
- Aberdeen Scotland Manchester United Bridge of Don the teams and also abit of golf
- Scared Of
- RANGERS MINKS
- Happiest When
- cheerin on the mighty dons and scotland to victory
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Though we have a long and proud football tradition, Scotland are known throughout the world as something of a FIFA World Cup almost team. Despite having reached the finals on eight previous occasions, we have recorded just four wins in 23 matches and never advanced past the first round.
Of course, not advancing out of the first round is more acceptable than not reaching the finals at all, and after missing out on Korea/Japan 2002 and Germany 2006, the Scots and their Tartan Army are desperate to qualify for the finals in South Africa. After all, the colourful supporters and their hard-working team were previously fixtures on the world scene - reaching the finals of every FIFA World Cup from 1974 to 1990.
There were fears that such glory days were consigned to the past forever when in 2005, during the disastrous reign of Berti Vogts, Scotland failed to qualify for their fourth successive major championship, slumping to an all-time low of 88th in the FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking.Our diminishing status in world football was emphasised when, with Walter Smith having succeeded Vogts, we were seeded low enough to be drawn in a truly horrific UEFA EURO 2008 qualifying section alongside both FIFA World Cup finalists, Italy and France, as well as Ukraine, who had reached the last eight.
No-one gave Smith's side a prayer of matching these football heavyweights, but a 1-0 home win over France lit the touchpaper for a remarkable campaign that saw us gazing down at the rest for much of the group's duration. Smith's departure for Rangers was expected to have a negative impact but Alex McLeish took up the gauntlet and, to the amazement of the football world, achieved another 1-0 win over France, this time in the Parc des Princes. That win set up a make-or-break final day showdown with the world champions for a place at Austria and Switzerland, but regardless of the outcome, with players such as the dynamic Celtic midfielder Scott Brown and Everton's mercurial forward James McFadden coming of age on the international scene, Scotland have restored their reputation as a force to be reckoned with.
0 Comments 292 weeks
0 Comments 303 weeks
1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and How did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Have you ever wanted to punch me?
7. Give me a nickname and explain why?
8. Describe me in 1 word
9. What was your first impression of me?
10. Do u still think the same?
11. What reminds you of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do you know me?
14. When was the last time you saw me?
15. Ever wanted to tell me something that you couldn't?
16. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?
3 Comments 304 weeks
close vDream Racing
MY vDREAMGet your own vDream!
- WINS: 0
- LOSSES: 0
- CHICKENS: 0
- WALLET: $100
- VDI: 10
Volkswagen Gti 2006-2007
Daveyboy's garage is empty.