If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- I want to Welcome you. Hello,My name is Mark,my Wife is Stephanie and my son Alex Miller.We are a Church to a hurting world.We help minister to hundreds of people everyday on Bebo & Facebook, Many refer to me as Pastor Mark. If you have a prayer request,need, or just need someone to talk to. Feel free to contact me. My Email Address is Music4HimNow@Gmail.com
My Mobil # is 618-670-1000
We attend Twin Rivers Worship Center of St.Louis,Mo.Trwc.com
We have the Best Pastor in the world. Pastor Bryan Cutshall. Our Minister Of Music is Pastor Curtis Bridgeman.
If your looking for any type of Christian/Gospel Music you have came to the right place. I have everything your looking for or trying to find.
Feel free to contact me with Bebo mail, Facebook or Twitter.com
- Great Music
- If your Looking for my flash boxes click on favorites to view all flash boxes.I love Gospel Music! If there is a song your looking for, ask me and I will see if I have it. I have been collecting Gospel CD's for about 10 yrs or so.
I have about 5, 000 Cd's of Mass Choirs, Church choirs, Gospel groups, and different artist. I love to make compliation Cd's and enjoy helping Music conference leaders, plan or make there advent a special one.
Some of my favorite, Choirs are, not in order the way I like them. Casting Crowns
1. OBI- Ozark Bible Institute.
2. IBC- Indiana Bible College
3. CLC- Christian life center,
4. Jackson mass choir
5. Mississippi mass
6. Chicago Mass Choir
7. Turnpoint with Mark Condon
8. Twin Rivers Praise Choir- My home church
9. Dan Willis, and the All Nations Choir of Chicago, IL
10. Trent Cory
11. West Tenn. Mass Choir under the direction of Rod Milburn
12. Clint Browns Church Choir
13. Georgia Mass Choir
14. Alaska Mass Choir
15. Tye Tribbett
- Making Each Day Count
- To make each day count to the fullest you must purpose in your heart to share the Good News or Gospel to someone everyday of your life. Never loose your first Love.Always remember where Jesus brought you from.
- Some of my Favorites Skins
- Many of the skins I use are made from Christian Fellowship Check them out. Many of them are on my page under my Photo section.
- What I want to see for 2010
- I would like to see a Great Mighty Move of God in every Church in America and across this world, in every Nation, Country, and Continent.Let Gods Blessings, Healing and Salvation be seen everywhere.Let Azua Street be a thing of the past. Let 2010 be the new Year of Shaking and Awaking in your spirit!
- Were On Twitter & Facebook
- Connect with me on Twitter & Facebook. It's a meeting place to see what everyone is doing.
You can find me on both under Music4HimNow.
- My Favorite Preacher
- Dr. Rev. Bryan Cutshall His website www.Churchtrainer.com
- Twin Rivers Worship Center
Twin Rivers Worship Center
- Stephanie Miller
- Alex Miller
- Christian Fellowship
- Steven L
- Janell Richey Robins
- Andy Calderwood
- Stephen Michael Leach
- Christine Andrews
- Brian And Beth Strubhar
- Daughter Ov The King
- Jessica Casey
- Leah G
- Cory Brown
- Sherry Schaeffer
- Stephanie Bailey
- Mike And Ruth Stephens
- Trisha Heath
- Rosjier And Evelyn Hall
- Jefferson S
- Ernest Miller
- Rodney Smith
- Tania Gilbert-Kennedy
- Jonathan Stephens
- Jeff Bryant
- Just4 Kidz
- Sharon Fritts
- Sharon Belt
close My Crew
- Bebo Christian Skins (48)
- Bebo Christian Skins Made By: MiZzAsHlEyNiCoLeE4Ev (23)
- BeBo Christian Skin (48)
- Bebo Skins We Have Found On Bebo (48)
- Bebo Christian Skins (48)
- Bebo Christian skins Made By Eva June Hargrave (9)
- Bebo Christian skins By Ashley Morrissey (18)
- My Album (9)
- Bebo Christian Skins By Glo Maloney-Abramovitz <91 (26)
- Bebo Christian skins By Cranky Hedgehog (10)
- Babies Around the world (14)
- Bebo Christian skins Made By: Zee ▌▌ PAUSE <ImAnti (8)
- Bebo Christian Skins (40)
- My Album (25)
- Bebo Christian skins Made By Christian Fellowship (48)
- Bebo Christian Skins By Jeremy R (5)
- All About Jesus (6)
- Churches And All About Prayer (9)
- The Lord Is My Shepard (19)
- Jesus (20)
- Bebo Mobil Skins For Your Phone (6)
close Prayer Request
Mark asks for prayer on September 11...
Please pray for Glenda Hoxie She was admitted to the Hospital to the Cardiac floor. Thank you for your prayers!
Pray for Mark
Come with me to a third grade classroom..... There is a nine-year-old kid sitting at his desk and all of a sudden, there is a puddle between his feet and the front of his pants are wet. He thinks his heart is going to stop because he cannot possibly imagine how this has happened. It's never happened before, and he knows that when the boys find out he will never hear the end of it. When the girls find out, they'll never speak to him again as long as he lives.
The boy believes his heart is going to stop; he puts his head down and prays this prayer, "Dear God, this is an emergency! I need help now! Five minutes from now I'm dead meat."
He looks up from his prayer and here comes the teacher with a look in her eyes that says he has been discovered.
As the teacher is walking toward him, a classmate named Susie is carrying a goldfish bowl that is filled with water. Susie trips in front of the teacher and inexplicably dumps the bowl of water in the boy's lap.
The boy pretends to be angry, but all the while is saying to himself, "Thank you, Lord! Thank you, Lord!"
Now all of a sudden, instead of being the object of ridicule, the boy is the object of sympathy. The teacher rushes him downstairs and gives him gym shorts to put on while his pants dry out. All the other children are on their hands and knees cleaning up around his desk. The sympathy is wonderful. But as life would have it, the ridicule that should have been his has been transferred to someone else - Susie.
She tries to help, but they tell her to get out. You've done enough, you klutz!"
Finally, at the end of the day, as they are waiting for the bus, the boy walks over to Susie and whispers, "You did that on purpose, didn't you?" Susie whispers back, "I wet my pants once too."
May God help us see the opportunities that are always around us to do good..
Remember.Just going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
Each and everyone one of us is going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith.
This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for one another.
0 Comments 97 weeks
One Sunday morning an old cowboy entered a church just before services were to begin. Although the old man and his clothes were spotlessly clean, he wore jeans, a denim shirt and boots that were very worn and ragged. In his hand he carried a worn out old hat and an equally well read Bible. The church he entered was in a very upscale and exclusive ... See Morepart of the city. It was the largest and most beautiful church the old cowboy had ever seen. The people of the congregation were all dressed with expensive clothes and jewelry.
As the cowboy took a seat, the others moved away from him. No one greeted, spoke to, or welcomed him. They were all appalled by his appearance and did not attempt to hide it.
As the old cowboy was leaving the church, the preacher approached him and asked the cowboy to do him a favor: "Before you come back here again, have a talk with God and ask him what he thinks would be appropriate attire for worship in church." The old cowboy assured the preacher he would.
The next Sunday, he showed back up for the services wearing the same ragged jeans, shirt, boots, and hat. Once again he was completely shunned and ignored.
The preacher approached the cowboy and said, "I thought I asked you to speak to God before you came back to our church."
"I did," replied the old cowboy.
"If you spoke to God, what did he tell you the proper attire should be for worshiping here?" asked the preacher.
"Well, sir, God told me that He didn't have a clue what I should wear. He said He'd never been in this church."
0 Comments 158 weeks
URGENT: Please pray for a little girl not even
two years old that we know. Doctors say that she has a tumor and fluid
on her brain. They have not given the family much hope for this little
baby, but I know that God is more than able to touch her. Help believe
God with me that when the tests are done tomorrow that the family will
receive a good report!
0 Comments 167 weeks
- The Brimms 9 Songs | 89 Profiles
- Richlands 5 Songs | 60 Profiles
- Richlands choir do you know Jesus 4 Songs | 56 Profiles
- Whitewell Metropolitan Choir <whitewellchoir> 5 Songs | 31 Profiles
- Katherine Howell <katherinaonline> 10 Songs | 27 Profiles
- New Day...† <new-day> 2 Songs | 21 Profiles
- Apostolic Faith Church, Midwest Camp Audio Cd 2006 8 Songs | 22 Profiles
close Daily Bible Verse
|Mark Miller wrote|
at 07:21 AM on August 15,2008
Psalms 17:15 15
As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
|Mark Miller wrote|
at 11:18 PM on July 21,2008
The Lord has demonstrated his holy power before the eyes of all the nations.All the ends of the earth will see the victory of our God.
We don't have prayer service or any type of planned prayer in our church
We have prayer meeting every monday & Wednesday morning
We have a prayer service on The first Sunday of each month
Our church has a prayer service every night we have church
We don't need prayer today we pray enough at church
- We don't have prayer service or any type of planned prayer in our church
close Video Box
The Lovern's The Tomb Is Empty Video Produced By Music4HimNow Ministry
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close LED Scroller
close Say Thank You
close Youtube Super Video Box
Other Videos See All Videos
close Education and Work
- Free Gospel Bible Institute, 1981
- Granite City High Shcool South, 1978
- US Military/ US Postal Service
- Time Period:
- April, 1987 - October, 2006
- City / Town: