If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- hey people. hows it chillin wit yal. well to start off im a christian! An totaly lovin it!! God is the most important fing in my life!! an it well sweet. woop woop. Im not scared wot ppl will think!!!!
This is my first year at uni an im studying civil engineering. the whole cooking thing is going to be very challenging to say the least. already like bust my thumb wit a knife. hahaha. ANYHOO im staying up in belfast yal are welcome anytime. hehe.
im pretty into rugby. its the best sport like ever. i love sports an jus foolin about. woooo emm iv ran out of things to say. lol. cant forget my motorbike *druels* ohh la la. hahaha
You can Black Out your Windows or Go Where the Wind Blows.... But You Answer to Something Somday............
so take urself on!!!!!!!!
my msn addy is email@example.com
Peace out yal!!!
- well to start off with i play the guitar and i listen to anything. at the min im into fusebox, Casting Pearls, third day, Relient K, switchfoot, Audio Adrenaline, day of fire, Downhere, bulding 429, The Classic Crime, supervision, hyper static union, Tree63, Thousand Foot Krutch, starfield, Kutless and casting crowns hillsongs. im a bit of a music junky il listen to anytin no reli i will. lol. definatly into my heavier stuff at the min
- The guardian is the best film iv seen at the min. such an amazin film dont know why jus is. an cant forget castaway an the panist is a well sweet film aswel. hehehe
- well basicaly i play rugby... i play 2nd centre usaly. im into most extreme sports aswel. i would love to learn how to surf. DUUUDDDEEE. il try most sports at least once including base jumpin would love to do that.
And ya cant beat a bit of good free runin (parkour). woohoo. hehehe
- Scared Of
- im sorta scared of heights fink iv managed to overcome that fear but spiders ahhhhh there freaky and big massive water rats that are bigger than me. hahaha. on a serious note tho im scared of goin outside of gods plan for me.
- Happiest When
- hangin out witth freinds, jus avin a laugh, playin rugby, spending time at church lik bein a christian and living my life for God is the best feeling in the world. cant beat just getting to know god in a deeper way. playing the guitar in the band is really cool even tho there may be a few mistakes on mi part but its all good. lol =D
- my wee sayin...
- Oh rite... wotever... dead on... rite rite rite... Ohh look its Dark outside... jus a little... no no no... sweet. these wee sayins are starting to build up. lol.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
After a forest fire in Yellowstone National Park, forest rangers began their trek up a mountain to assess the inferno's damage. One ranger found a bird literally petrified in ashes, perched statuesquely on the ground at the base of a tree.
Somewhat sickened by the eerie sight, he knocked over the bird with a stick. When he struck it, three tiny chicks scurried from under their dead mother's wings. The loving mother, keenly aware of impending disaster, had carried her offspring to the base of the tree, and had gathered them under her wings, instinctively knowing that the toxic smoke would rise.
She could have flown to safety but had refused to abandon her babies. When the blaze had arrived and the heat had singed her small body, the mother had remained steadfast. Because she had been willing to die, so those under the cover of her wings would live.
0 Comments 349 weeks
I am writing this letter slowly because I know you can't read very fast. We are all very well here. You won't recognise the house when you get home because we've moved. It is quite nice and has got a washing machine. I put shirts in it last week, pulled the chain, and haven't seen them since.
Your father's got a really good job now. He's got 500 men under him. He's cutting the grass at the cemetery.
Your sister Mary has had her child, but I don't know if it's a boy or girl, so I can't tell you whether you're an aunt or an uncle.
Your cousin Pat died last week at the brewery. He fell into a vat of whiskey. A couple of his mates dived in to save him, but he fought them off bravely. He was cremated on Wednesday, and it took a week to put the fire out. It only rained twice last week; once for a day and once for three days. I've sent you a coat, but it was too heavy for the post, so I cut the buttons off and put them in the pockets.
Your brother Tom is still in the army. He's only been there and they've already made him a court martial.
Your loving mother,
P.S. I was going to enclose £5 but I've already sealed the envelope
8 Comments 370 weeks