If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- sarco by name, sarco by nature....cause someone has to be!!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- <<<Little Monkey xxx
ME - In my final year at NUI Maynooth studying Nua Ghaeilge and Deutsch.I can usually be found struggling through essays during the week and pulling pints at the weekend.Off to Glasgow next September hopefully to further my education,then I'l be back to educate the next generation...hmmm!!
Every song has a coda, but is that any reason not to enjoy the music???
Examples of a certain German Lecturer's mispronunciation of English words:
Werbs = verbs
Wague = vague
Gijantic = gigantic
Becourse = because
it's kindlike = it's kind OF like
Do you have any chicken fingers?.....Do you have an inside voice?
My Twinny's Airhead Moments
ME:did you hear jennifer lopez had her twins today??
GERALDINE: oh did she, the two of them??
GERALDINE:Is it in Malta that they make malteasers??
ME:emmmm...anyone else wanna take this one??
GERALDINE:I thought we lived in the south of Ireland??
ME:Are you extractin the urine??
- The Other Half Of Me
she be twinny 1, i be twinny 2, 'nough said
- QUEEN, Springsteen, Thin Lizzy, José Gonzalez, Coldplay, Gavin DeGraw, The Verve Pipe, The Allman Brothers Band, Matt White, La Rocca, Greg Laswell, Billy Squier, Hinder, Citizen Cope, Rosi Golan, The Strokes, Stereophonics, Howie Day, Kate Voegele, Rachael Yamagata, Alana Grace, Sarah MaLachlan, Johnny Cash, Kings Of Leon, Kila, The Kooks, Radiohead, Muse, The Faders, Michael Buble, The Fray, Lifehouse, Foo Fighters, Hot Hot Heat, Brandi Carlile, Stone Sour, Story Of The Year, Tyler Hilton, Sister Hazel, Travis, Plain White T's, Maroon 5, Josh Ritter, Magic Numbers, Dashboard Confessional, Rolling Stones, Sheryl Crow, Guns n' Roses, Letters to Cleo, Aerosmith, The Eagles, Evanescence, Gemma Hayes, Bob Marley, The Cure, Five For Fighting, Dubliners, Jimmy Eat World, The Killers, Paolo Nutini. Beach Boys, The Beatles, everything really except jazz.it's a no go area!!
- 10 Things I Hate About You is my alltime favourite(ya gotta love Heath ledger), Pride and Prejudice, The Godfather Trilogy, Shawshank, Save The Last Dance, How Green Was My Valley, Never Been Kissed, Walk The Line, and i love Rocky. dont do scary or sad films, give me a comedy any day!! I absolutely love Desperate Housewives, Also, One Tree Hill is a new favourite, i'm all mad for th juice!!!And Grey's Anatomy(thanks Donna)!!!
- Rugby, rugby, rugby. love watchin it, playin it, everything about it... love swimmin too. I'm also into the aul irish dancin, like the foot tappin jigs and reels!!!
- *Scared Of.....*
- i wouldn't so much say i was scared of this but i absolutely hate onions with a passion!! they're all slimy, them and peas.... Why would you want to eat them??
- *Happiest When.....*
- playin the "dodge the pinch game" at work, when i'm with johnny talkin over our plans of "hook up" in the future!! spending time with family, watchin my nephews daily antics, and not forgettin the most important reason to be happy....when there's tea to be drinkin, mmm!!
- *Count down to.....*
- *Currently lovin.....*
- One Tree Hill (addicted), tea breaks with th girls at college, tea in general, rice krispies squares, Grey's Anatomy, Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, Lifehouse song - Everything, Brandi Carlisle -The Story album, my twinny's airhead moments(see left for example's), be continued......
- Geraldine Bradley Clarke
- Bernie Bradley
- Caroline Bm
- Kamila Skowronska
- Donna Keogh
- Gemma Ledwith
- Orla Nic Aonghasa
- Sarah Crosby
- Claire O'Halloran
- Paul Lyness
- Regina L
- Stephen Lyness
- Leanne Bradley
- Christine Bradley
- Joanne Brennan
- karen V
- Laura Flynn
- X Andrea X
- Siobhain Hayes
- Anita Nolan
- Clár Ní Cheallaigh
- Sarah Carey
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- official Queen
- Jimmy Eat World
- official Foo Fighters
- official Kings Of Leon
- Dashboard Confessional
- official Gavin DeGraw
- official Rosi Golan
- Johnny Cash
- Marc Bolan / T Rex * Glamrockers *
- official The All-American Rejects
- official The Fray
- The Magic Numbers
- The Doors
- official Paolo Nutini
- official THE SCRIPT
Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every two hours?
Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?
Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough?
Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?
Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?
What is the speed of darkness?
If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?
If it's true that we are here to help others, what are the others doing here?
Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?
Do you cry under water?
How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
Did you ever stop and wonder......
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these pink dangly things here and drink whatever comes out?
Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm going to eat the next thing that comes out of its backside."
Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
Stop singing and read on . . . . .. . . . .
Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?
0 Comments 340 weeks
1) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2)Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5) Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Gregg. How's your day been"
6) Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up,then scream,"That's mine!"
7) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an apointment.
9) Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10) Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15) Swat at flies that don't exist.
16) Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.
17) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering,
1 Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
19) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall,without getting off.
20) Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
21) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
22) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
23) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
24) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
25) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passnegers, "This is MY personal space!"
0 Comments 379 weeks
close What Musical Instrument are you? (best version!)
My result is: Clarinet
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes