If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- What is the point
- Me, Myself, and I
- <<< Does it matter that im a farmerboy?
I'm a farmers son and love farming i also Love computers. and i know a lot on computers and farming !!, Yes I'll Make u a skin, just leave the reqest as a comment.
<<< Take a look at my skins!!!
- (**) -
-ON YOUR -
\ \ \:::::::::I I I::::::::: / /
:::: \ \ \::::I I I:::: / /:::::
::::::::: \ \ I I I / /:::::::::::
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I
::::::::: / I I I \ \:::::::::::
:::: / /::::I I I::::\ \ \::::::
/ / /:::::::::I I I::::::::::\ \ \
Put this on ur homepage if ur a british farmer
Just becuase I'm a farm boy, it doesn't make me any different to anybody else, so if you have a problem with farmers, then you must not like to eat. All food comes from a farm, weather it's, sugar in your chocolate, or the beef in your burger, it will always start off on a farm!!
RETIRED SKIN MAKER!
- Pigs, Cows, Poultry, Smokie (My Pet Dog)
- Harry Potters, The Simpsons Movie
- Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince, Harry Potter and The Deadly Hallows, Richard Hammond On The Edge My Story, Gadget Book 2007
- Happiest When
- Seeing Mates, And Eating, Farming
- BEST THINGS
- Old English MCCORMICKS, FARMING, CLAAS, PLUS PIGS, COWS, CLAAS ARES 577ATZ
- * speak cornish* * live cornish* * be cornish* * die cornish* put this on your page if you are truely cornish!
- The Golden D
- The Golden A
- The Golden N
- David C
- Will Babbage
- Katie B
- Fatman And Blobin And...
- Kal Skirata
- Samuel Doubleday
- Harry S
- Heydon D
- Harry D
- Kyle L
- ASh Iz Ere
- Joe Bowden
- Jonny P
- Shannon Farmer
- Eloise -X-
- Eddie D
- Alan One Of A Kind
- David N Hosking
- Jamie Mate
- Laura Jane
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Stop the TB Crises
- royal cornwall show
- Cornish Farmers
- A touch of Claas
- Support English Farming
- Farmers Only
- Claas Lovers
- Claas Tractors
- Class telehandlers club
- Mccormick lovers only
- Manitou Telehandler Club
- Case IH Maxxum Lovers Only
- Farm skin Makers
- Massey Ferguson 135 Lovers ONLY
You Know You're a Farmer When ......
getting up at 7am is a lie-in
your alarm clock is set to farming today, even though you hate it now
you've got the RPA's number on speed dail in your phone
you've run over your own cat in a tractor
when someone says they live on an estate you think of fields and woods rather than a barratts development
you tut at people in tesco buying danish bacon and french bread
when you listen to radio 4's the archers and think how hoppy all the characters are
you don't sit down to a single hot meal in august
you fall asleep with-in 3 minutes of sitting down in front of the t.v
your sun tan ends just above the elbow in the summer
you've had a live lamb in your aga
you get more letters from DEFRA than you do from friends and family
you only take the kids to the seaside when it rains
a good holiday is a week in the west coast in november
you can't drive along a road anywhere in britain without studying everyone else's crop's and livestock
there is small heaps of grain outside the back door of the house every summer
drilling does not mean putting holes through interior walls
dress sense means cutting down on nitrogen applications
your 4x4 acctually goes off road
you get frustrated by people calling straw "hay"
your ideal holiday is to visit other peoples farms
your hands look like they are made with the same material as your boots
your bag on your hoover is full of grain from july to september
the faint (but agreeable) smell of diesel never leaves you
you most valued possession is your pen knife
track and field has nothing to do with athletics
a lamb follows the children into the kitchen and no one thinks its unusal
you confidently walk arround the supermarket in wellies
your lawn include hundreds of cattle hoof prints
you open a bale and discover an old mobile phone
you drive your new telehandler repeatedly past your neighbour's yard until someone appears
you feel naked without baler twine in your pocket
0 Comments 268 weeks
1. Who are you?.......
2. Are we friends?........
3. When and how did we meet?........
4. Do you hav a crush on me?.........
5. Have you ever wanted to punch me?........
6. Give me a nikname and explain why?........
7. Describe me in 1 word........
8. what was ur first impression of me?.......
9. do u still fink the same?......
10. What reminds u of me?.....
11. If you could giv me anything wot wud it b?......
12. How well do u no me?......
13. Whens the last tym u saw me?.....
14. Eva wanted 2 tell me sumthing u couldnt?......
15. Are you goin 2 put dis on ur blog and c wot i say..
0 Comments 270 weeks
Official figures have revealed that 2007 has become the worst year in modern times for outbreaks of bovine TB.
With results for December still to be counted, Defra figures published this week show that there were 3,711 new herd outbreaks in Great Britain up to the end of November, as compared with the 3,673 recorded in the whole of the previous worst year of 2005. If December results follow a similar pattern, the final total for the whole year will be over 4,000.
In the 11 months covered by the figures, over 25,000 cattle were slaughtered as TB reactors or dangerous contacts.
NFU Deputy President Meurig Raymond said that the figures represented a "spreadsheet of suffering" and repeated his call for the Government to take urgent and decisive action to address all aspects of the worsening situation.
"While Hilary Benn shilly-shallies, TB is continuing to spread like a dark stain across the map of England and Wales", said Mr Raymond.
"The situation is fast becoming a national disgrace and the Government has run out of excuses for sitting on its hands. The advice from the outgoing Chief Scientist was quite clear: TB in the badger population must be tackled if the tide of disease is to be turned."
Mr Raymond said that the farming community was prepared to play its full part but that a decision from Government to tackle all aspects of the spread of TB was urgently needed if the situation was not to run totally out of control
0 Comments 284 weeks
close What type of iPod do you like?
My result is: You like the iPod-Chromatic
how random are you?
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes
close My Skins
- CLAAS JAGUAR 850 Try it on | 9 profiles
- Claas Scorpion Try it on | 1 profiles
- Manitou Telehandler Try it on | 1 profiles
- Case IH Maxxum Try it on | 11 profiles
- McCORMICK CX85 Low Profile Cab Try it on | 2 profiles
- Holstein Cow Try it on | 1 profiles
- Ascari A10 Try it on | 2 profiles
- Porsche 911 Try it on | 0 profiles
- Bugatti Veyron Try it on | 0 profiles
- Land Rover Discovery Try it on | 0 profiles
close Petrol Head
close Rugby League