If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Of course you can
- Me, Myself, and I
- This too shall pass.
One of my eyes is really tired.
"It'll take time to restore chaos".
Wow, what a great audience.
"I believe that human beings and fish can co-exist peeacefully"
"I woke up this morning to find a piece of tobacco in my ear."
Worried Liza : ""can you smoke rohipnol?"".
I have a whole basement full of 1 year old babies, and none of them can hold their own bottles.
You wouldn"t understand, it"s post ironic
FAYE: "tart, cart, fart, bart, part, dart"
HEIDI: "oooh CART."
FAYE: "NO I already said cart."
FAYE: "yeah but I wasn't going to go on to the two letter ones yet."
Remember you"re unique, just like everyone else.
Doing Social work in UCD.
- The Other Half Of Me
The Forbidden Frog?
- Jeff buckley, Kila, Jimi Hendrix, the Zutons, Fiona Apple, Squirrell Nut Zippers, Devandra Banhart, The Smiths, Led Zepplin, The Police, The Zombies, manu chao, Lauryn hill, RHCP, Muse, the pixies, Stevie wonder, Wyclef Jean, Queen, jack johnson. Justin Timberlake(why would I lie about it), David Bowie, Bob Marely, The beatles, nirvana, Led Zep, Foo Fighters, rolling stones, paul simon (with love), the velvet underground, M.J (Don"t care what you say), system of a down(yes I know), Amy Winehouse, Sean"s singing(to the wolftones)
- Spirited away, house of sand and fog american beauty, City of God, Soy Cuba, the emperors new groove is THE BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD, High Fidelity, The secretary, fight club, eternal sunshine of a spotless mind, Physc out, 28 Days later, Shaun of the Dead, As good as it gets, What lies beneath, wedding crashers, Almost Famous, The Hole, The last kiss, Meet the parents/fockers. Pulp fiction, house of sand and fog some deep movie to make me seem cool!!!!! PS Garden state ain't that great. I rhyme better than you.
I"ve never seen the notebook, Am I the only girl to not have seen it??????
- I"m so a gym bunny. Not a sports person.... but kayaking, cycling, swimming, and trekking.
- Scared Of
- The Muppets, Spiders with bulbous bodies. (After so many huge poisinous ones in the Amazon, the fear has slightly dissipated) the Northside, Passports please!
- Things I like
- do you like...stuff?
- Not fond of.....
- Tuesdays, stubbing my toe, My 8 in the morning start once a week, people who bother putting their bebo on private, my bi monthly inevitable bout of insomnia, people who over react and can't just take things in their stride, people who start a sentence and then say "actually never mind", people who are mean with money, people with no moral or political convictions at all, much of my college course, people who say they don't study and then do well(you can't be born knowing this stuff), being hungover, having too much choice, needy people, short tempered people, being hungover, double standards (urgh), those who don't like something just beacuse it's popular... I'll add more....
- FUNNY (and crap in the extreme)
- *Why are there no aspirin in the jungle?
Because it would not be financially viable to attempt to sell
pharmaceuticals in the largely unpopulated rainforest
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Why do undertakers wear ties?
Because their profession is very serious, and it is important that their
appearance has a degree of gravitas.
The police. I'm afraid there's been an accident. Your husband is in hospital.
A man walks into a pub.
He is an alcoholic whose drink problem is destroying his family.
Did you hear about the blonde who jumped out off a bridge?
She was clinically depressed and took her own life because of her terribly
What do you call a cat with no tail?
A Manx cat.
How many electricians does it take to change a light bulb?
Why do women fake orgasms?
Because they want to give men the impression that they have climaxed.
0 Comments 323 weeks
8. last meal: Quorn and celery, erm....
7. last beverage: Pepsi.
6. last phone call: Liza, then I ran out of credit, and she never bothered to call back.
5. last text message: Ayse.
4. last cd played: Rory Gallagher.
3. last bubble bath: Our bath has been broken for almost two years now....
2. last time you cried: about 3 weeks ago, just a couple tears.
1. last person kissed: erm me to know.
EIGHT have you's:
8. have you ever dated someone twice: yeas.
7. have you ever cheated on someone: yes, for shame.
6. have you ever bought condoms?: Yeah for someone else, and I don't mean my boyfriend at the time.
5. have you ever kissed someone & regreted it? Who hasn't?
4. have you ever told someone you love them? yes.
3. have you ever lost someone: In death or relationship term?
2. have you ever been depressed: Yes, but hey, good times.
1. have you ever been drunk and thrown up: ACTUALLY NO, I plan to get the done in Amsterdam.
SEVEN things you did in the past three days
1. Went to school: College?
2. Went to work: On study?
3. Coloured: Yes, actually.
5. Been drunk: a litlle, tipsy more like.
6. Slept: Very little.
7. Sex: nope.
0 Comments 324 weeks
1. Name: Faye Masterson
2. Nicknames: Famous, wife, mouse, gigianabethlingtonston (Poppy's name for me)
3. Birthday: 21/08/87
4. Place of Birth: Dublin
5. Zodiac Sign: Leo
6. Male or Female: Female
7. Class: Don't have any...lol
8. School: UCDD
9. Occupation: Student Social worker in training, I guess.
10. Residence: Sandycove, wa hey.
11. MSN Screen Name: Faye (mouse)
12. Hair Color: Light brown with a hopeful tinge of blonde
13. Hair Length: Longish and way to curly
14. Eye color: Blue
15. Hairstyle: I want straight hair more than I have the patience for it.
16. Height: 5ft 7"
17. Braces?: nope, thanks god.
18. Glasses?: No hearing great eyesight.
19. Piercings: 13
20. Tattoos: Just the one
21. Righty or Lefty: righty indeedy (haha Dave)
22. First best friend: Mullen, 15 years.
23. First Award: Horesriding or speech and drama, not too sure.
24. First Sport You Joined: Netball.
25. First pet: A sister and brother cat.
26. First Real Vacation: South Spain
27. First Concert: Kila, I think, I didn't go to concerts before that.
28. First Love: Aidan Sandys.
29. Movie: The emperor's new Groove or erm American beauty.
30. TV programme: South park or ANTM.
31. Color: Orange
32. Rapper: Eminem, just cos I know every word.
33. Singer: Justin Timberlake (humina)
34. Song Right Now: Oh, you pretty things, David Bowie.
35. Friends: I have four bestest frinds, you guess.
36. Sweet: Fry's chocolate orange cream, not sold here anymore. sad face.
37. Sport: The gym
38. Restraunt: I guess the China Szechuan in stillorgan, that's some goooooood grub.
39. Favorite brand: River Island me thinks.
40. Store: Ditto.
41. School Subject: Politics.
42. Animal: Rhino
43. Book: I don't read, I have read all of 7 bools in my life.
44. Magazine: Galmour, or more magazine. A bit of a stupid escape for me.
45. Shoes: Knee high boots.
46. Feeling: Giddy and full of energy.
47. Single or Taken?: so happily single.
48. Have a crush: Many
49. Eating: Nothing, but I want soup badly.
50. Drinking: Cranberry juice in a minute.
51. Typing: Nooooooooo! im writing this with a crayon!!?
52. Online?: MSN & BEBO
53. Listening To: The beatles.
54. Thinking About: Friday with Liza, and Paddy's day.
55. Wanting To: go for an adventure up killiney hill.
56. Waiting 4: My day to start properly, it always takes ages.
57. Wearing: A skirt and a pink top (gasp)
58. Want Kids?: Not now at all at all, but definatly one day after I've travelled the world.
59. Want to be Married?: Some days.
60. Careers in Mind: Social worker or Psychologist
61. Where do you want to live: In Ireland or Brazil.
62. Car: My wee Suzuki Jimny, love it.
__Which is Better With The Opposite Sex___
63. Hair color: Don't have a preference, but I'm nt a huge fan of red to be frank.
64. Hair length? mnih.
65. Eye color: Brown or blue.
66. Measurments: Tallish, with nice arms, most important.
67. Cute or Sexy: Sexy? Why would I want cute???????
68. Lips or Eyes: Lips
69. Hugs or Kisses: Kisses I think.
70. Short or Tall: Tallish
71. Easygoing or serious: Easygoing, for sure, that's the most important thing of all.
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Spontaneous
73. Fatty or Skinny: More on the side of skinny, but middleing is fine.
74. Sensitive or Loud: Neither particularly.
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Erm, not relationship anymore, no thanks. But I'm not big on hook ups either.
76. wet r dry: the what now?
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: TROUBLE MAKER, without a doubt
___Have you ever______
78. Kissed a Stranger: No not really.
79. Had Alcohol: Next question.
80. Smoked: Who hasn't?
81. Ran Away From Home: Yup, bad times.
82. Broken a bone: No, many other thing, I only have cuts and scrapes but never broken anything.
83. Got an X-ray: Yup indeed.
84. Been with someone: Oh yes.
1 Comment 333 weeks
- My Album (48)
- AMSTERDAM 2nd time around (48)
- Paddy's day 2008 (45)
- Monster's Ball (40)
- Amsterdam, a bit of boston and new york (38)
- Mo's 21st, wild west night. (10)
- Brazil and Bolivia (19)
- PHOTOSHOP AT LUKES (16)
- Afterlife festival (31)
- The D4 project (5)
- Strauss Ball. (23)
- Jimi's 21st in Galway (20)
- Brazil (5)
- Barry's 60's party and Liza's brother's house (25)
- Pics from ages ago (27)
- Fun in a toilets at 51 (6)
- D2 (20)
- a bit from two diff haloween nights. (11)
- Liz's 20th (26)
- Randomness (7)
- A few different nights and days (10)