If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Mild mannered, handsome, tall and supremely modest, Civil Servant by day. Dynamite Thai Boxing coach by night and a foul mouthed psychotic when driving. What more can I say?
I live to love and love coaching Martial Arts, Thai Boxing in the main although MMA is loads of fun as well.
I live with my burd the lovely Stacey so can only meet away from home. I'm looking for discreet adult fun with lesbian couples or groups, oops wrong profile for wrong site.
Check out the club's bebo page Glasgow Thai Boxing or our web site www.glasgowthaiboxing.com
- The Other Half Of Me
whenever anything goes wrong this is who to blame
- Boney M, true giants of rock, apart from that a slice of everything twice please. Anything from Abba to Zeplin. Always happy to hear a funky disco tune that I can either sing along (badly) or even better shake my money maker too (even worse) I'm currently rocking out to Boney M's Oceans of Fantasy album. I love it so much that I sing along like a loon ball while running to work and back. I don't care though because it's heaven.
- Comedys, action or martial prefered. Horrors give me nightmares and Rom Coms just make me sick.
Favourites include Bad Santa (the best Crimble film), The usual suspects (best ending), Ong Bak(simply amazing), Flushed away (comedy genius), Rocky 3 (the best Rocky film), lebian lust and return of the killer tomatoes part 2. Just bought and watched The Karate Kid again, that is possibly one of the most inspirational films I've ever seen.
- Thai Boxing, Free Boxing (that's MMA for those who don't know), Western Boxing, bare bum boxing, foxy boxing, swimming, running, cycling and Football, the mighty Glasgow Celtic are my team SPL Champions again! 3 in a row, here we go!
- Scared Of
- Gary Thomson (when he's drunk), Stacey (when she's not drunk), rats and snakes (two of the most pointless animals ever invented by the fella with the big grey beard, what's his name? Oh yeah, Gandolph.) John O'Brien's hair, monkeys (well after the monkey attack in India who can blame me?) John M's diet
- Happiest When
- Coaching to Boney M, utter bliss, running , watching Celtic play, watching quality Muay Thai, MMA, K1, racing taxis on my mountain bike, Saturday morning runs, taking photos, oh and Stacey's just "reminded" me that I am very happy spending time with her as well, apparently.
- What makes me laugh
- Raj's jokes. The man's a genius. Gary on the karaoke (should be on TV), Gordie on the pull (should be on the sex offenders list), Ed’s Gollum impression, Robert’s broadminded approach to food, Stuart flooding Chirnside while it was run by Eddie Lyons! Kyle's permanant positive attitude, Rhona's e-mails, Asif's exscuses for missing "Moo Tie", John M lecturing people on weight loss, Craig's bi-sexual shorts, jumping out of cupboards scaring Stacey, Shuggie bowing to my Ganesh "shrine"
- Edward Lopez
- Gary Thermo
- Craig Floan
- David Gillanders
- Glasgow Thai Boxing A...
- Raj Singh
- Kyle Nicol
- Callum Neil
- John McClelland
- Barry Ogilvie
- Jason Dick
- Louise Butler
- Big Al
- Hardip Singh
- Little B
- Bernie Love
- Robert Allan
- John O
- Dagan Lev
- Derek Craig
- Stephen Laverty
- Wendy Lev
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Mark? 23 Taken
Gordieon the pull?
Kyle in a bra?
Butcy and Sammy singing 500 miles?
John O'Brien for this tragic haircut?
Craig "the Tranny Thai Boxer" Floan
- Gordieon the pull?
I wrote but you still ain't callin
I left my yahoo, my bebo, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two milkshakes back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem with Mary Hill Post Office or somethin
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when Im Gollum
but anyways; feck it, what's been up? How's dobber of a boyfriend?
Remember that time in starwars you said - "I am your father"?
If I get a wee Jack Russel, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Stacy
I read about Raj too I'm sorry
I had friend who ait horse fed horses to, Im sorry
I know you probably hear this everyday, but your ten-outtta-ten
I even got the Manchester fights you did with Sken!
I got a room full of Darth Vader helmets and some pigeons man
I like the shit you did with John James Dick too, that shit was fat
Anyways, I hope you get this Stace, dont kick me back,
coz now your fat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Ed x
0 Comments 251 weeks
this'll be the last public message Ill ever send your ass
It's been six days and still no word - I don't deserve it?
I know you got my last two Bebos;
I wrote your email address on em perfect
So this is my last Bebo I'm sending you, I hope you like it
I'm riding a sheep in Fort William right now, I'm doing 10 on a B road
Hey Stace, I drank a Banana Milk Shake, you dare me to drive?
You know the song about Partic Thistle, "Were Coming!!!"
about that Football team who are coming round the road
theyre coming, then Stevie Nisbet saw it all, then at a show he found Mark bumming?
That's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from Toms Class
Now it's too late – I hold my guard funny now in photos
and all I wanted was a lousy Mags or a Carol.
I hope you know I ripped ALL of your pictures from Majorca
You gotta call me Stace, I'll be the biggest chuchter you'll ever lose
Sincerely yours, Stace -- P.S.
We should spar again soon... xxx
1 Comment 251 weeks
With their wide-legged satin and fur trimmed costumes, wild hair and bizarre dance routines, few could ever forget '70s disco stars, Boney M.
In their heyday, they sold 80 million records and in 1978 the chart-topping Rivers Of Babylon/Brown Girl In The Ring spent 40 weeks on the UK chart, becoming the second best-selling UK single in history at the time and it remains Britain's fifth best-selling single of all time.
But 25 years after their first UK single, Daddy Cool hit the UK charts, the band members seem to have faded into relative obscurity.
Former Boney M lead singer, Liz Mitchell told the BBC World Service's Postmark Africa programme that the band drifted apart following a break from the spotlight in 1986.
"By 1987, the rest of the group felt that a three-month break was long enough and they wanted to go back on the road, doing their own things.
"Hence the court cases started between the other three members and the band's producer."
The band behind such happy sounds as Sunny and Hooray Hooray It's A Holi-Holiday, were plagued with tensions, deception and, in the end, legal action.
Since the original band's demise indications of their unhappiness have occasionally surfaced.
Speaking to the UK press last year, Mitchell warned other manufactured pop acts to be wary of greedy record companies - Boney M reputedly only received 9% of the profits from their music.
Boney M were created by the German-based producer and composer Frank Farian in 1976.
He invented the group to perform a song that he had already recorded and the line-up comprised of Marcia Barrett, Liz Mitchell, Maizie Williams and Bobby Farell.
Together they enjoyed worldwide success for 10 years as they danced and, reportedly, mimed to happy songs.
But a reputation for being a manufactured band did not please singer Liz Mitchell.
"The actual people who did the singing, which is Marcia Barrett and myself, didn't get any credit," she said.
Frank Farian was the male vocal that you hear with Boney M, but he never appeared on stage, choosing instead to be represented by the wild haired Bobby Farrell.
"He obviously thought himself not presentable enough to perform to the voice," Mitchell explained.
She added: "It was understandable because Frank Farian is a white German and the music of Boney M was West Indian, American, African rhythm."
The myth of Boney M was easily sustained as long as the members played together, but when they decided to pursue solo careers, the problems began.
Now performing as Boney M featuring Liz Mitchell
According to Mitchell, as many as five bands tour under the name Boney M and she warns audiences to beware of pale imitations of the disco stars.
Such performances Mitchell fears, only serve to reinforce the image of Boney M as an elaborate mime act.
It also does little to help fans who long to resurrect hits such as Rasputin.
"If you want to pay your money to see Boney M, you've got to have me on stage. Frank Farian and me are the sound of Boney M," she said.
Money, Mitchell says, was never her main motivation.
She said: "I never recorded the music because I wanted to be a millionaire. I recorded it because I love music."
And to avoid any confusion she now performs as Boney M featuring Liz Mitchell.
0 Comments 255 weeks
close What type of fighter are you?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes
- Crawley show, October 2008 (41)
- even more Thai Boxing pics (38)
- Retro Fest (16)
- Gary's leaving party (29)
- People who have inspired me (34)
- Rung's seminar 2008 (17)
- More Thai Boxing pics (48)
- Traditional boxing in Nigeria (11)
- class pics (48)
- New Blood 2 (41)
- Raj's interclub (36)
- Rung's seminar August 2007 (30)
- My photos (48)
- Thai Boxing pic's (48)
- Friends and family (48)
- Armageddon Edinburgh 09.09.2007 (13)
- Banksy photographs (47)
- Barcalona (44)
- Crimble '07 (48)
- Crimble '07 (2) (48)
- GTBA Crimble night out 2007 (48)