If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- WE DNT ACCSEPT ANY CRITICISM TO OTHER CULTURES !!
- Me, Myself, and I
- LONG LIVE LIBNEN!!
The Family, Cousins, Friends, Gatherings, Weddings, Music, Dabkeh, Dancing, Tabouli, Olive Oil, the Country, the Flag, Cedars, Salib, Food, Jeben, Coffee, Bizzer and the tabbel ( leb drum )
This is all of were about and more…
But Just Remember…
Not all Lebanese are the same!
close Video Box
A MiiX WiiF ARABiiC && R`N B [ by Miiz . oOhh . sOo ` k ii N k y ]
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
• At weddings, it takes the bride and groom 4 hours to kiss all the guests
• Your Wife/Husband is also your first cousin
• You put olive oil on EVERYTHING and brag about how healthy it is.
• 3 or more relatives live in your neighborhood
• Your mum cooks a meal that lasts three days
• Your Father swears at you with words that effect himself (Yilaan Abouk, Ya Ibnil kalb.)
• saying "Chinese" refers to all asians, and asian" is lebanese for "agent".
• You own or play a "Tableh, dirbakeh"
• Your middle name is your fathers first name.
• You play cards till the break of dawn.
• You NEVER run out of "Bizzer" (leb nuts)
• You can't have a meal without Lebanese bread
• You feel proud when someone famous or a celebrity has ANY Arabic blood in them. (Shakira, Salma Hayek, Paula Abdul, Hazem El Masri)
• Your Mum has a creative nickname for you like "Susu" Fofo, Mimo, Zuzu, Jojo..
• You have someone tell you your fortune through your coffee cup
• You say "Bolice" for "Police"
• You get really excited and call your whole family to the room when there is a special or a documentary on Arabs on CNN or SBS
• You have a 1 eye brow... and if you don't, you pluck it.
• Members of your family start to come over your house at 11:00PM and don't leave until 3:00am
• It's perfectly OK to put chairs and tables in the street by the curb to socialise.
• You hose down all the cement in front of your house every night
• You are awaken at night by a member of your family yelling over the phone to overseas "Kifkoun Bil Libnan!!!!!!!!!".
• The words "shu" "Bro" and "Cuz" is part of your vocabulary.
• It doesn't even cross your mind NOT to Bar-B-Q at two in the morning.... on your front porch.
• you must film all the food on the table when you have a special occasion.
• You say "close the light" instead of " turn of the light"
• The word "Wallah" has replaced the the word "Really" in your vocabulary!
• You think bankstownsquare food court is the coolest place to be on thursday night.
• Your parents wave there hands up in the air and yell " Yehrideenik akoo sharmouuta " if you get suspended at school or done something bad.
• Your parents have to buy everything that’s half price.
• Your cousins and relatives sit in the garage all night playing cards and smoking the ARGILLI and watching the YARAH.
• Your parents love and adore LBC and ART.. just sitting there watching it 27/4 and you burning shitless
• Your mother calls you "Mommy" or "Ma" and your father calls you "Dad"
• You've heard Amro Diab's "Ya nour el ein" 764363 times in ur life. also, 3ala dal3ouna
• You get pissed when an Arab is displayed as a Terrorist in a Movie.
• You know there is another meaning for kiss.
• There is no such thing as quiet time
• You use Arabic bread as a utensil
• You would never call it Pita Bread
• You have at least one gold chain with a cedar, or a cross on it
• you know what the dabki, a hafli, and a derrbakki is/are
• You make coffee before leaving home, when getting to the office, after lunch, when having guests, before the guests leave, after the guests leave and before going to bed.
• When shops have sale they call your mom.
• You call an older person you've never met before "Ammo" or "tohnt".
• You hide everything from your parents, but they still think they know
• everything about you, and make you believe that they actually do.
• When you FLY BACK home you find 20 people uv never met befor waiting for you at the airport.
• Every time you fly back home you meet relatives you never knew existed, and they look nothing like your family.
• Your relatives alone could populate a small city. .
• When you go on a date you start thinking of shit places where nobody would go to so you won’t bump into family or friends.
• You end up in a shit place and still bump into the relative
9 Comments 294 weeks
Film, Theatre, Television, and Radio Personalities
• Paul Anka - Born in Ottawa, ON, to Lebanese parents.
• Joseph Barbera & William Hanna - Hanna-Barbera (Lebanese pronunciation: Hannah & Berbere) Creators of the Tom and Jerry, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Scooby-Doo, Jonny Quest, Space Ghost, Yogi Bear and many other world renown cartoons that have pinned us to our couches on Saturday mornings--and other times of other days.
• Lili Estefan - Cuban American television hostess, (niece of Emilio Estefan; Lebanese ancestry)
• Jamie Farr - actor of M*A*S*H fame
• Khrystyne Haje - actress
• Salma Hayek - Mexican actress (Lebanese father and Mexican mother)
• Casey Kasem - television personality of Druze Lebanese descent
• Massari - Lebanese/Canadian hip-hop singer
• Mario Kassar - movie producer
• Keanu Reeves - born in Lebanon
• Arsinée Khanjian - actress (Lebanese-born, Armenian ethnicity)
• Catalina Prince - "Ford Supermodel of Lebanon 1996"
• Georgina Rizk - Miss Universe 1971
• Fouad Said - cinematographer (Inventor of the Cinemobile)
• Tom Shadyac - director
• Tony Shalhoub - television and film actor; presently stars in "Monk"
• Wentworth Miller- television actor; stars in Prison Break
• James Stacy - actor (Laramie)
• Danny Thomas - nightclub comedian and television actor
• Amy Yasbeck - Lebanese-American film and television actress, widow of actor John Ritter
• Shakira - born to a Colombian mother of Catalan descent and an American-born father of Lebanese Catholic descent. Shakira, which means "grateful" in Arabic (شاكرة), is named after her paternal grandmother.
• Kathy Najimy - born in lebanon, actress
• kamal Ghattas- CNN reporter and analyst
• Najwa Karam - singer from the Lebanese village of Zahleh
• Zaki Nassif - musician and singer
• Mika - (Mica Penniman), singer
• Paul Anka - pop singer
• Nancy Ajram - pop singer
• Elizabeth Ayoub - Singer/Songwriter/Actress born in Caracas, Venezuela to immigrant Lebanese parents.
• Rola Sa'ad-pop singer
• Bassima pop singer
• Guy Béart - french singer
• Mido Taha, DJ (Iraqi mother and Lebanese father)
• John Dolmayan - System of a Down drummer (Lebanese-born, Armenian ethnicity)
• Dick Dale - Surf Guitar
• Elissa - pop singer
• Bushra El-Turk. British-born Lebanese composer
• Fairouz, born Nouhad Haddad - singer
• El Masri Abdalla, -classical Music Composer
• Myriam Fares - Arab singer
• Bassem Feghali - related to Sabaah, a comedian that pioneered female impersonation in Lebanon
• Darine Hadchiti - Young Artist that has shocked the world with her debut single and albums.
• Jalal Haddad - Experimental, classical, jazz and rock composer
• Tony Hajjar - At the Drive-In and Sparta drummer
• Amal Hijazi - pop-singer and dancer
• Waleed Hourani - composer, pianist
• Wael Kfoury - modern singer
• Marcel Khalife - singer, orchestral composer, oud player
• Michel Elefteriades - composer/producer/director/song-writer
• Pascale Machaalani - singer
• Yfrah Neaman - violinist
• Assi Rahbani - composer (Fairouz's husband)
• Assi el Helani - singer
• Elias Rahbani - composer (Mansour's youngest brother) 
• Mansour Rahbani - composer (Assi's brother)
• Ziad Rahbani - composer (Assi's and Fairouz's son)
• Sabah - born Janet Feghali from Wadi Al Shahrour, singer and actress
• Wadih Safi - musician and singer
• Setrak Setrakian - composer and pianist (Armenian ethnicity)
• Serj Tankian - System of a Down vocalist,guitarist ,political activist (Lebanese-born, Armenian ethnicity)
• Nawal Al Zoghbi - singer
for more go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...
0 Comments 320 weeks