If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you.
- Me, Myself, and I
- when the best and the brightest come together;
the possibilities are endless.
James Adams ♥ 16-02-2008
Some things I've learnt this past year that aren't always easy to accept:
1. People change, regardless of what you want;
2. Waiting isn't always a bad thing;
3. No matter how much you want things to stay the same, if they're meant to change, there's really not much you can do about it;
4. You never know what's going to happen to you or the people in your life, so enjoy it.
TO DO LIST
1. Meet and go shopping with Nicola (;
2. Spent 3 and a half weeks in Northern Spain.
3. Restart things with my best friend. ♥
4. Perform in t'Talent Show with Tom.
5. Get the memory box sorted.
6. Spend a weekend in London with mummy.
hope you have fun, kiddo
- The Other Half Of Me
You've stolen my heart, and I love you for it x
- my heart smiled when you kissed my lips;
- what a sweet surprise.
- the colour of her eyes
- was the colour of insanity.
- my best friend (:
- Catrina Nash. There've been some good times, eh? Lovelovelove xXx
- my one and only (:
- James Adams. Thankyou for everything, I love you. My reason to be. You are my life now x
- GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA! GRANIA!
- summer nights. group sleepovers. lying under the stars. surprise texts. abbey gardens. holding hands. long cuddles. sitting on swings. contacting old friends. music. being the only one on a bus. discovering new music. re-living old music. discussions. singing loudly in the car. stubble on guys. snail trails on guys. standing in heavy rain. reading fairy-tales. looking at old photos. men's shirts. underwear shopping. laughing. being with my family. seeing my love after a long time. spontaneous kisses. open fireplaces. TWILIGHT.
James Adams. ♥
- BALL. [: (7)
- BraceFace and BigBoobs (: (36)
- CHARLIE'S ANGELS. (36)
- CHRIS'S BIRTHDAY (27)
- FAMILY. (11)
- FRANCE [: (40)
- FUN TIMES. (31)
- HAIR DYE & MAKE-UP (18)
- JAMES & ME ♥ (9)
- LEEKYBABES. (23)
- NEW YEAR'S EVE 2007 (36)
- SPAIN. (31)
- Spain, August 2009 (32)
- Sports Day '08. (23)
- T'BALL 2008 (40)
- The Nutty Nipples TAKE 1 (35)
- The Nutty Nipples TAKE 2 (21)
1. Upside down.
2. In a field.
4. From behind a waterfall.
5. On a hill.
6. On a park bench.
7. In a supermarket.
8. On top of a mountain.
9. While sitting under a table.
10. In the bath.
11. Underneath the stars.
12. At an airport.
13. In an elevator.
14. On a beach with a full moon and a bonfire.
15. On a boat. (Size doesn't matter)
16. On a gondola.
17. In the snow.
19. In bed before going to sleep.
20. In bed on waking up.
21. In a tent.
22. In the rain.
23. In the shower.
24. On swings.
25. Under a tree.
26. Under mistletoe.
27. In a closet / wardrobe.
28. On a sofa (your place or theirs).
29. On a feris wheel.
30. Against a wall.
31. Eskimo kiss.
32. Nose kiss.
33. In a sleeping bag.
34. In a car.
35. On a train.
36. On a bus.
37. While bathed in the light of a sunset.
38. After you've both sucked on a piece of lemon.
39. After one of you has had an ice cube in their mouth.
40. When the other of you refuses to kiss back. (harder than you think)
41. Under a bridge.
42. On a bridge.
43. Next to a river.
44. On a pier.
45. While in a den made of blankets, quilts and pillows (:
46. While laughing or smiling.
47. In a tree.
48. On a plane.
49. In an airport car-park.
50. In a cinema.
If anyone can think of more, LET ME KNOW!!
Please and thankyou.
26 Comments 263 weeks
Running away would be just too easy.
It would be classed as cheating.
What I need to do, is get lost.
I want to feel a certain panic from deep within my heart.
The kind of panic you can only feel when you don't know where you are.
I want to feel fear.
I want to be scared out of my mind.
Because it is my thoughts that haunt me most.
The hardest things to control are the thoughts that come rushing out.
I walk through the forest on a crisp January day.
As I pass, I hold on to the trees with my bare hands.
The chilling wind freezes my fingertips to the bark.
And my heart is turned to ice.
But I welcome the cold, as it is the only thing that can numb the pain.
I climb the steep hill to the top.
And I sit there with hot tears running down my cheeks.
I sit there until I see the sun setting.
A watercolour painting of all the hues displayed across the sky.
Here is where I let go.
I scream from the bottom of my lungs.
The deathly silence is broken.
I shout but nobody replies.
My company is the ripples in the water.
Moving inwards and out again.
What a perfect cycle.
4 Comments 290 weeks
At at least one point in a teenager's life, he or she will meet someone special.
This person will become all you think of.
This person will fill all of your dreams.
This person has the ability to take your breath away.
This person can make your heart beat so quickly.
This person completes you.
This person has the voice that you love.
This person's touch send shivers down your back.
This person means so much to you, you love them so much that you are terrified of losing them.
You are scared that they may not always feel the same way about you.
Sometimes, you will say things, not because you need them to hear it, but just because you need to say it.
You love them with all your heart & couldn't bear it if anything bad to happened to them.
You can't describe in words how much you love them, because there aren't words enough to explain it.
The best feelings in life are completely indescribable.
True love is realising all this, yet still going ahead.
It is optimism.
It is holding on to them as tightly as you can & not wanting to let go.
True love is you.
3 Comments 298 weeks
- half way to positive
- official Panic At the Disco
- Leah Jordan
- official Paramore
- Slipknot Fan Band
- official Biffy Clyro
- Order of Importance
- x_Year 8 2006-2007_x
- Lew P [CURRENTLY WRITTING FOR BAND]
- My Second First Impression
- Subject To Change
- Jack McManus
- Dashboard Confessional
- For Anyone Who Has Ever Been To Beyton.
- EMMA FAN CLUB
- Creative Photography and Art
- R.I.P Mark Speight 1965 - 2008
- why we love 90s music
- Aisling Dee Photography
- Toonteen Industries - Management and Records
- Toonteen Industries - SKATE TEAM
- XTC Modeling
- The Photography Group
- Free Love On Bebo.
- Andrew Mcallister Clothing