If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?
- The Other Half Of Me
Sarah D sure knows crazy!! xx
- The View, Kings of Leon, Guns n' Roses, The Who, The Killers, Stereophonics, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, U2, The Verve, Runrig, Oasis, there is more cant be fucked!
- Anything that is worth watching. I need a spare room for all our DVD's!
- Rangers FC and Scotland
- Scared Of
- Tennents goin bust, waking up sumwhere strange after a nite on the piss and the girlfriends temper!
- Happiest when
- with sarah and having a laugh with sarah, In the pub with good mates and having good craic.
- Lookin forward to.
- Maybe getting a new car and a wee holiday abroad with the GF!! and sarah passing her driving test so she can pick me up from the pub for a change.hahaha
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
unlucky for the english no escape
Wha's Like Us?
The typical Englishman finishes his breakfast of toast and marmalade invented by Mrs Keller of Dundee, Scotland, and slipsinto his raincoat, patented by Charles Mackintosh from Glasgow, Scotland. He then walks to his office along an Enlgish - tarmac surfaced - lane, invented by John Loudon MacAdam of Ayr, Scotland. Or he arrives in his car, which is fitted with pneumatic tyres patnented by John Boyd Dunlop, of Dreghorn, Scotland.
Before he had a car he used to travel by train, which was powered by a steam engine, invested by James Watt of Greenock, Scotland.
In his office he deals with the mail bearing adhesice stamps invented by John Chalmers of Dundee, Scotland, and makes frequent use of the telephone, invented by Alexander Graham Bell, born in Edinburgh, Scotland.
At home in the evening, he dines on his favourite Roast beef from Aberdeen Angus, raised in Aberdeenshire, Scotland. He then watches some television - an invention of Scotsman John Logie Baird, of Helensbourgh, Scotland - about John Paul Jones, father of the United States navy, born in Kirkbean, Scotland. The Englishman's son prefers to read Treasure Island, written by famous Scottish author, Robert Louis Stevenson, from Edinburgh, Scotland. Whilst his daughter prefers to play in the garden with her bicycle, invented by Kirkpatrick Macmillan, of Thornhill, Scotland.
It is impossible for an Englishman to escape the ingenuity of the Scots!
In desperation he turns to the bible only to find that the first person metioned is a Scotsman king James V1, who authorized the translation.
He could - of course - turn to drink, but Scotland makes the finest whiskey in the world.
At the end of his tether he uplifts a rifle to end it all, but Captain Patrick Feguson, of Pitfours, Scotland invented the Breech-loading-rifle!
If the Englishman escapes death by the rifle, he would find himself being injected with penicillin - discovered by Scottish Bacteriologist, Sir Alexander Fleming, of Darvel, Scotland - or he might be given Chloroform, am anaesthetic first used by Sir James Young Simpson, of Bathgate, Scotland.
Out of the anaesthetic, the Englishman's mood would not be improved if the doctor told him that his condition was as safe as the bank of England, which was founded by William Paterson, of Dumfries, Scotland.
Perhaps in order to get some peace, he could request a transfusion o guid Scottish blood so that he to could be entitled to ask
Wha's like us?
0 Comments 299 weeks
We support the boys in blue
And it's easy, easy
We are gonna follow you,
And it's easu, easy
we'll be with you all the way
Singing easy easy.
There goes willy on the wing
And it's easy' easy
Knock it over for the king
And it's easy, easy
Now we know we can't go wrong
And it's easy easy
Now we're gone really gonna roll
Gotta get another goal
Oh! oh! oh! come on
Just another to win
Stick it in! stick it in!
Stick it in!
We'll let everybody know
That it's easy easy
Now we're really flying high
And it's easy, easy, easy
0 Comments 341 weeks
close What Semi-Obscure Simpsons Character Are You?
My result is: Duffman
With your enthusiastic pelvic thrusts and your propensity for referring to yourself in the third person, you're the epitome of the
What Type of Heart Do You Have?
Are You Sexy, Flirty, or a Slut?
Which Celeb Are You? (GIRLS ONLY)
WHAT GRADE R U?
Whats your love song?
which footie team are you most likely to play for
Hun or Tim
See More Quizzes