If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Horse it into ya cinntia
- Me, Myself, and I
- Celtic is our Religion,
Park Head is our Church,
The Fans are our Choir,
and Boruc is our God
My celtic Pride
I Will Not Hide
My celtic race
I Will Not Disgrace
My celtic Blood
Flows Hot And True
My celtic People
I Will Stand By You
Thru Thick And Thin
Till The Day We Die
Our celtic Flag
Always Stands So High
I Shout This Poem
Louder Than All The Rest
Cos Everyone Knows
We hoops Are The BesT
- Irish rebel music, dance, U2, snow patrol.
The fields of athenrye!!!!
You'll never walk alone!!!
- some mothers son, wind that shakes the barley, con air, face/off.
- GAA, cloughaneely, Dun Na Ngall, SOCCER, celtic, liverpool
- Scared Of .
- Rangers beatin celtic, WONT HAPPEN.hate dogs, wasps, THERE fuckin bastards
- Happiest When
- on da beer wit falcarragh crew, Partying, playing gaelige football.
- I.R.A. IRA's IRISH BY BIRTH!! REPUBLICAN BY GRACE BY GRACE OF GOD!!!!! PREPARING FOR PEACE IS PREPARING FAILURE WHEN WAR IS INEVITABLE!! People say that the IRA are terrorists. How can these people convince themselves that the IRA are terrorists? WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A TERRORIST? if the definition is sum1 that shoots a foreign soldier that is invading his land, if the definition is sum1 fighting for the freedom of their land, if the definition is sum1 bombing economic targets like canary wharf then by GOD the IRA are terrorists and damn good 1s at that 2!! The simple fact of the matter is the IRA re not terrorists, their bombing campaign was one of the economic nature. Designed to bring the british economy to its knees! and it very nearly suceeded. There has been only 1 instance of IRA ethnic clensing and that was when 12 protestant factory workers were shot and 1 catholic worker set free this was in retalliation for the UDA burning and harassing catholic minorities around
- celtic fans
- HAIL HAIL THE CELTS ARE HERE WAT THE HELL DO WE CARE WAT THE HELL DO WE CARE HAIL HAIL THE CELTS ARE HERE WAT THE HELL DO WE CARE NOE FOR ITS A GRAND OLE DAY 2 PLAY FOR ITS A GRAND OLD DAY 2 SEE BUT WEE ONLY NO THAT THERES GONNA BE A SHOW AN THE GLASGOW CELTIC WILL BE THERE
ALL THE HUNS THEY WERE CRYIN BILLY WRIGHT HE WAS DYIN WATA WONDERFULL WAY TO SPEND UR DAY WATCHIN BILLY WRIGHT PASS AWAY
- Ronnie Finnegan
- Paul Mc Cafferty
- Pearse Doherty
- Ryan Mcfadden
- Podge And Rodge
- Sinn Fein
- George Montgomery
- Owen Mcgee
- Kat Doohan
- Carolann Cassidy
- Joe Craig
- Shaun Gallagher
- Donal Curran
- Declan Meenan
- Paula Louise Sharkey-X-
- PJ Mc Fadden
- Tony Rodgers
- Joanne O'Donnell
- Bridin Doohan
- Anna McGeever.
- Clare Shiels
- Laura Barrett
- Ciaran Gallagher
- Nicole Gallagher.Ox
- Leanne Sweeney
- Margaret Rose Forker
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close What Is Your Partying Personality?
Club Name: The Celtic Football Club
Nickname: Bhoys, Hoops, Celts, Tic
Ground / Stadium:
Celtic Park (also known as Parkhead)
Coach: Gordon Strachan
President: Brian Quinn
Scottish League Champions:
1893, 1894, 1896, 1898, 1905, 1906, 1907, 1908, 1909, 1910, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1917, 1919, 1922, 1926, 1936, 1938, 1954, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 19741, 1977, 1979, 1981, 1982, 1986, 1988, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007
Scottish Cup Winners:
1892, 1899, 1900, 1904, 1907, 1908, 1911, 1912, 1914, 1923, 1925, 1927, 1931, 1933, 1937, 1951, 1954, 1965, 1967, 1969, 1971, 1972, 1974, 1975, 1977, 1980, 1985, 1988, 1989, 1995, 2001, 2004, 2005, 2007
European Champions Cup:
0 Comments 221 weeks
The Provisional Irish Republican Army imported large quantities of weapons and ammunition into Ireland for use in Northern Ireland since the early 1970s. With these weapons it conducted an armed campaign against the British presence in Northern Ireland. American ArmsIn the early stages of the present Troubles, during the period 1969–1971, the Provisional IRA (IRA) was very poorly armed. It had access to weapons remaining from the IRA's failed Border Campaign between 1956 and 1962, but these weapons were outdated and unsuitable for a modern campaign.
After 1969, and the split with the Official IRA, the IRA gained control over a majority of the stockpiled weaponry still held from previous IRA campaigns. They found that the stockpiles consisted mostly of World War II small arms ranging from Lee Enfield & M1 Garand rifles, to MP40 & Thompson submachine guns (SMG), plus Bren light machine guns (LMG) and Webley revolvers.
To continue and escalate their armed campaign, the IRA needed to be better equipped, which meant securing modern small arms. In previous campaigns weapons had been secured before hostilities commenced via raids on British Army and even Irish Army weapons depots. In the 1969–1971 period this was no longer feasible. By 1972, The IRA had large quantities of modern small arms, particularly Armalite rifles, manufactured and purchased in the United States. The AR-18 rifle in particular was found to be very well suited to the Provisionals' purposes. Its small size and folding stock meant that it was easy to conceal. Moreover, it was capable of rapid fire and fired a high velocity round which provided great "stopping power"
The IRA's main gun runner in the USA was George Harrison, an IRA veteran, resident in New York since 1938. Harrison bought guns for the IRA from a Corsican arms dealer named George de Meo, who had connections in organised crime. All sources agree that Harrison was funded by the "Irish Northern Aid Committee" or NORAID, a fundraising and support group for the IRA. Joe Cahill acted as the contact between NORAID and Harrison. In 1971, the Royal Ulster Constabulary (RUC) had already seized 700 modern weapons from the IRA, including 2 tonnes of high explosive and 157,000 rounds of ammunition, most of which were US made.
The Armalite AR-18 - obtained by the IRA from the US in the early 1970s and an emotive symbol of its armed campaign.
Harrison spent an estimated US$1 million in the 1970s purchasing over 2,500 guns for the IRA. According to Brendan Hughes, a IRA member who later became Officer Commanding of the IRA inside Long Kesh prison, the IRA smuggled small arms from America by sea on the QE2 from New York via Southampton. These QE2 shipments included AR-18 and AR-15 Armalite assault rifles, accompanied by Browning and Smith & Wesson pistols and were driven from Southampton to Belfast in small consignments.
In the late 1970s, another IRA member, Gabriel Megahey, was sent to America to acquire more arms and he was able to procure more AR-15 Armalites, plus a number of Heckler and Koch rifles and other weapons. Again, the purchase of these weapons was funded by Irish American republicans.
Harrison was arrested by the FBI in 1981, but acquitted at his trial. Megahey was arrested by the FBI in 1982 after a successful "sting operation", where he was trying to purchase surface-to-air missiles (SAMs) for the IRA, and sentenced to seven years in prison. The last major arms shipment from America destined for the IRA was intercepted by the Irish authorities on the Marita Ann near the County Kerry coastline, allegedly after a tip off from IRA informer Sean O'Callaghan. Libyan ArmsThe other source of IRA arms in the 1970s was Libya, whose leader, Muammar al-Gaddafi, sympathised with their campaign. The first Libyan arms donation to the IRA occurred in 1972–1973, following visits by Joe Cahill to Libya. Cahill was arrested on board the vessel Claudia on 28 March 1973
0 Comments 248 weeks
A little bit of Lennon in our lives
A little bit of Nakumura down the sides
A little bit of Zurawski is what we need
A little bit of Mc Geady with his speed
A little bit of Mc Manus in defence
A little bit of Miller he's immence
A little bit of singing from the fans
A little bit of Strachan coz he's our man
A little bit of Wilson he's pure class
A little bit of Balde he'll kick your ass
A little bit of Gravesen over here
A little bit of Prso everywhere
A little bit of Jorasik can't be beat
A little bit of Hasselank with his quick feet
Up da celts as they're magic hibernian are tragic hearts are ok AS FOR RANGERS THER JUST GAY!!!
0 Comments 260 weeks
- hardcore trance and club mix 2006 8 Songs | 120802 Profiles
- 1916 & ASSOCIATED REBEL SONGS (AR) 6 Songs | 311 Profiles
- IRELANDS MARTYRED DEAD (AR) 13 Songs | 511 Profiles
- richie kavanagh 6 Songs | 4 Profiles
- charlie&the bhoys 9 Songs | 3 Profiles
- IRA Songs 10 Songs | 1 Profile
close Freekick Fusion
My result is: Celtic
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes
close Which Footballer are you ?
what model are you?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
See More Quizzes
close Celtic Fans
- CloichCheann Fhoala
- Cloughaneely Gaa
- pulse 107
- Banna Fliuit Naoimh Phadraig Cill Chaoil
- Up the Celts
- xXxCeltic Fur EvaxXx
- Tiocfaidh ár lá
- celtic fan club
- Ógra Shinn Féin - Monaghan
- official C A T B
- wee naka king of japan
- Donegal 4 Sam
- !! Stand Up For The Champions !!
- R.I.P 10 HUNGER-STRIKERS
- Car&family (39)
- Donegal GAA (14)
- IRA (7)
- London pis (9)
- Natioal hunger strike rally,galbally,tyrone (9)
- Republican pics (48)
- Republican&Celtic pics (48)
- SF Donegal candidates (25)
- Us in spain (21)
- celtic 2007 champs (19)
- celtic trip (16)
- celtic trip 2007 (20)
- cloughaneely GAA (10)
- cloughaneely lge champions (28)
- copied photos (44)
- funnys (43)
- mobile photos (49)
- mobile photos 2 (5)
- sexy dolls (31)