If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Labhair Gaeilge! Ta sÃ go maith duit!!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hey guys!
Ta turas go dtí an ghrian ag teastáilt uaim! Agus ansan ba bhreá liom fanacht ann! So má tá aon fathaigh álainn amuigh ansan atá sasta mé a thabhairt leo, lán failte romhaibh!!
Ok,Im Suzan, from Tralee. Im a primary school teacher BUT I also studied to be famous tri Ghaeilge sa Cheathrú Rua. Woohoo!! Since then - Aingeal Sa Chistin, Ros na Rún, Bog Stop, & Rasai na Gaillimhe. Worked near Belmullet as film teacher for a bit... regular ol teachin now...i miss telly work....but I'm lovin life! Welcome all...
Went to college in Mary I in Limerick where I made the best of friends. Lived above a pub for most of it with five lunatics whom i absolutely love! I'm also MAD about some more lunatics from Mayo,Cork,Tipperary(poor sod!) and of course the wonderful Kerry.
I have also lived briefly in Spain, Achill island & An Cheathrú Rua...very exciting!!!Sligo now. I'm 5'10", have blue eyes and long curly, reddish brown hair. Alrighty then!
Fág teachtaireacht i ndiaidh an
- The Other Half Of Me
My favouritest person!! :) Love her long time! xx
- Most popular music to be fair. Have a large and strange mix on my iPod. To name some....KT Tunstall, Wacko Jacko, M.I.A., Kings Of Leon, Bjork, Maroon 5, Daft Punk, Aerosmith, The Beatles, Bell X1, Zoe Conway, Bananarama (!!!), Destiny's Child, Cathy Davey, Rodrigo Y Gabriela, David Gray, Gershwin, Mark Knopfler, Norah Jones, Eric Clapton, Queen, loads of people!!!i generally like most popular rock alongside those.I love singing and dancing, so you're most likely to find me in the local musical or choir of wherever im living.....like in Sligo, with Guys n Dolls!!!
- Films & TV
- In Bruges, Braveheart, Bridget Jones, Chicago, Pirates Of The Carribbean...i like the cinema in general! My absolute favourite comedy show is Black Books -DYLAN MORAN IS A GENIUS!- and i love Lost , The Tudors, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate housewives......bla, bla, bla...but actually dont watch telly much anymore...
- Watching the rugby.And GAA. Enjoy Swimming, walking, and the gym if you can get me there...You provide the motivation and ill do it!! Have also dabbled briefly in SALSA! Hot hot hot!!! But then if you consider dancing a sport, then i could add waaaaay more to this list...
- Its all happy happy in TV land!!! But im not there.......
- Happiest When...
- ...im happy! em...when its sunny/when im singin and dancin/havin a laugh and acting the eejit with my friends/on the beach/workin in tv/being skinny/partying/by the sea/i have money!
- Food Hates and Loves
- Mushrooms, salad and anything to do with it, shellfish, most fish really bar donegal catch cod and haddock and the likes, avocado, and Bean sprouts. And while i like a stir fry, i hate when you cant tell whats in your food, so if I make it, ill like it.
I LOOVE spicy food, so Mexican would be a big favourite, and indian, and i love italian. Ah feck it, .............I love FOOD!!!
- Would love to...
- do a parachute jump/do a bungee jump/be a presenter/travel the world lots/win the lotto!! :-)
- Alyson Fitzgibbon
- Martha Barry
- Shay Dunne
- Tara Skall
- Gillian O Regan
- Laura O' Keeffe
- Paul O'Regan
- Louise Ní Ghríofa
- Aine O'Sullivan
- Aisling Joyce
- Miss Ailbhe Nic Mhonagail
- Francesca Leonardi
- Aoife Cahill
- Kathryn Feeney
- Gemima Bin Liner
- Shaun O Connor
- Sarah Jayne Kelly
- Ciaran O Connell
- Orla Devaney
- Timmy Stack
- Seline K
- Oh my God....it's so you!!!
- Don't be so vain!
- You're a bit fairer-skinned than her,,,
- No! Ya weirdo!
- You're so obsessed with halloween and ghouls!!get over it!!!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
On governments attitude to sex - When it came to my generation it was, "DONT FUCK ANYONE; YOU'LL DIE! Never mind, here comes MC Hammer."
On the smoking ban – “It should not be an act of social disobedience to light a cigarette. Unless you're actually a doctor working at an incubator.”
On friends bathrooms – “I can't relax here. These people have no pubic hair anywhere. We have pubic hair on the ceiling.”
On politcions scandal – “The thing is, what else are you supposed to give hookers in hotel rooms? "Yoghurt, anyone? I made some yoghurt the other day, would you like a bit?"
On drugs - "I got bored of the tedious conversations, talking to the dealer in a stairwell where you're not supposed to be, then going back to a depressing room and spending nine hours locked up going "eeerh", then going back to get more with what little money you have left"
On Germany - "There's just something about Germans; 'So, our economy is not as bad as it once was, we're in the EU, our water supplies are good, Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler. Aha, Hitler Hitler Hitler, bangbangbang! Ja, Hitler Hitler Hitler.'"
On German food - "German food is so bad, even Hitler was a vegetarian. 'Would you like some more shtrudleghraf on your shamlw?' How appetising does that sound?"
On the German language - "It sounds like a typewriter eating tinfoil."
On California’s Governor - "Arnold Schwarzenegger got places by lifting things, heavy things. We, we avoid lifting things at all costs. How bad must have the previous Governor of California been - how much children's blood must he have spilt during his rein?"
On Love - "The candlelight dances off her mahogany coloured skin as she un-robes - AND THAT'S WHEN THE CAGE COMES DOWN!"
On Love - “Money can't buy you love, but it can get you some really good chocolate ginger biscuits.”
On how to hurt the ones you love - "Your long... grey nasal hair... is always... in my eye"
On the meaning of the word gay - "The meaning of the word 'gay' has changed. it used to mean all colourful and happy and homosexual but now it's a word children use to describe something that's a little bit 'meh'. 'You're eating Weetabix, oh that's so gay'
On Children - "When you say to a child 'Bedtime, it's bedtime now' that's not what the child hears. What the child hears is 'Go and lie down in the dark. For hours. And don't move. I'm locking the door now'
1 Comment 311 weeks
Just crashed my beautiful shiny car & its been written off.went skidding on its side n everything. Im ok though...thank god...drive safely!x"
0 Comments 320 weeks
Eavan wrote this with my help.....enjoy
I would like to take this moment to express my undying love for Suzan. She is the bestest of the best and I cant wait until we elope to France where we shall live in harmony with the beautiful "vie" et du soleil et des chocolats, in a little café on the corner with a red painted wooden door...white wash walls, wooden shutters, flowers, the smell of fresh bread waking us up every morning as the sun reflects on the sea view but there will be no sign of cities, large buildings or smell of traffic like LIMERICK FUCKIN LIMERICK.
But we wont be all that lost from modern life and people. We shall frolic in the meadows of friendship and we will have picnics with cheese on bread and wine and fruit thats ORGANIC not tesco value. From the market well have bottles of real pressed apple juice, strawberries, creme fraiche, fromage frais, petit filous, danoné, yoplait et minute maid orange juice. We will drink real milk not UHT Shite. fresh flowers everyday. A dog and a cat. they will be clean and wont have rabies. If this cannot be achieved i will vaccinate Milly and bring her with us and bring Suzans dog Ben back to life because he was so lovely.
In our spare time we will make items for sale on our market stall. These will include: Beady jewellary, hats, clothes, wooden stuff, and irish things but not tacky stuff like Eavan used to sell in Out of Aran. We will dress like les francais, grow moustaches and twiddle them and go "Ou la la" We will live above the café because we own it obviously. But we will lead simple live we wont be all rich and show offy. And sometimes we will be drunk on wines from Provance and Bordeaux and we will experiment with merlots, sauvingons etc. We will have a weekend cabin at the base of the Alps but it will be hot so it will be nice. Skiing on occasion in the winter. (Hmmm ammmm are we moving of the point???" Nah!) Travelling France at the weekend we will experience the culture and diversity of French living.
We will lead a very romantic life and we dont mean that in a sexy way but in a xlovely French way. "Vive la France" The next three years is your chance to say your farewells we'll be gone for a while.
Adieu mes amis....xxxxxxx
2 Comments 337 weeks
close Where Ive Been
- My Fambly Album (38)
- Mojitos and fun times!! (5)
- Paddys day in Edinburgh (16)
- Gaoth Dobhair, Donegal (47)
- Me and the MIC heads... (48)
- Graduation Pics + more MIC (32)
- MY 21st BIRTHDAY!!! (48)
- MY 21st BIRTHDAY...Part 2!!!! (48)
- MY 21st....Part 3!! (20)
- ADCF-ers! (28)
- Seisiún Cheoil (47)
- Seachtain na nGiobal Gaelach (26)
- halloween '06 (15)
- Halloween 07 (30)
- Belfast! (25)
- My new hair... (23)
- Rose Reunion Galway '06/'07 (47)
- The Rose 2007 (31)
- Mayooooooooo - An Fód Dubh :) (49)
- Sligo Guys and Dolls (29)
- Paddy's Day '09 Sligo (27)