If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- "That Girl Is Pure Sunshine"
- Me, Myself, and I
- Supposedly, i look like 'The kind of girl who embraces life and lives it to the max'
p.s. Soulinho - Aerodynamic - Love It xxx
I'm known as a 'Bad Influence'...
...well i aim to please
- The Other Half Of Me
Skipper of my yacht.....
- Faaaar too many 2 list!
- LABYRINTH, Anchorman, Elf, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Notebook, Peter Pan, Human Traffic, Bruce Almighty, Beetlejuice, The Grinch, The Green Mile, Drop Dead Fred, Pirates of the Caribbean, High School Musical (yep - thats right!), Moulin Rouge, Sister Act 1 and 2, 24 is immense, The Holiday, Twilight...supposedly im more entertaining to watch than the movie though because i get really involved - cringe!
- swimming, the gym, busting shapes on the dancefloor, Ministry of Sound Dvd...
- Scared Of
- Scary Movies, people eating on TV, death by laughter...
- Happiest When
- Sleeping, laughing (happens a LOT!), dancing, all of previous when with soulinho, when appropriate songs come on at appropriate moments, at gigs, having money, getting ready 4 nights out on AKD west 4th floor/Midpoint Apartments/Riverside/John Forty's - class!, turning over to the cold side of the pillow giving the boys a cheer, yes?? generally just a happy gal
- *Missy: i think i sat on one*
*Cazboselecta: what? a proclaimer or a puddle?*
Fanny Uppington, game's a bogey, wtf is a pink bubble - kangaroo?! choppity-chop, here comes the wheezing!, its never a good day when that happens!
no deal, it's me - the head!, take one for the team, boys-cheers-give-yes-boys...cheer?, SHAKE what ya mama gave ya, AM DELIMI!! take me awaaaaay, with bells on - twice..in a row, dingdong..., SHOWASHOWASHOWA! chinese epilepsy, injecshooooon, snug-as-a-bug-in-a-glove, hoi...hoi val!, ching-mang-yao, labels - tickets --- petticoats! my best fabric - gold weave!, CLEARLY im the BFG, ears like a snake, tin weave for yooooouu, elephants ears are PURELY for effect - they dont actually use them, ye-ah he's a tweaker, hey-hey thats judge jules CHECK me and ma blue vk, go and put some techno on, i am sick! there is the moon, cyeremel yapple?? Torch, what did you do at new year?-i sneezed...lots...aCHOO!, im like the internet...free wifi here, im the strongest person melissa knows - drink wise obv, juicy, Team Silawesome!, your eyes are...are electric!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Being Scottish is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or, a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.
And the most Scottish thing of all? Suspicion of all things foreign!
Only in Scotland can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
Only in Scotland do supermarkets make sick people walk all the way to the back of the shop to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
Only in Sotland do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a DIET coke.
Only in Scotland do banks leave both doors open and chain the pens to the counters.
Only in Scotland do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds on the drive and lock our junk and cheap lawn mower in the garage.
Only in Scotland do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
Only in Scotland are there disabled parking places in front of a skating rink.
NOT TO MENTION..
3 Scots die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue.
142 Scots were injured in 1999 by not removing all pins from new shirts.
58 Scots are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.
31 Scots have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.
19 Scots have died in the last 3 years believing that Christmas decorations were chocolate.
Scottish Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after Xmas cracker-pulling accidents.
18 Scots had serious burns in 2000 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth.
A massive 543 Scots were admitted to A&E in the last two years after trying to open bottles of beer with their teeth.
5 Scots were injured last year in accidents involving out-of-control Scalextric cars.
In 2000 eight Scots were admitted to hospital with fractured skulls incurred whilst throwing up into the toilet.
scotland- love it or leave it
1 Comment 339 weeks
- 2nd year freshers and my bday! (36)
- Birthdays n FiNaL FlInG!! (48)
- Dizzee's new video... (49)
- Dublin and New Year 2009! (35)
- Festive Funtimes :) (48)
- Final Fling 09 part 2! (43)
- Final Fling 09! (47)
- Final Fling Continued... (22)
- Halloween 07 (31)
- Halloween 09, dundee and Lisa's Big Adventure (36)
- Memory Mix (46)
- Milano and Work Fun! (47)
- PartyPartyParty (49)
- Re:Freshers 08! (48)
- School disco, carnage and Halloween! (45)
- Summer Selection Part 1 (38)
- Summer Selection Part 2 (40)
- Summer and Freshers 08! (49)
- The Crusty Crab 9th April (48)
- Up Helly Aa!! (48)
- Work booze up! (26)