If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Walked across Sydney Harbour Bridge, Bungee jumped in New Zealand, ran a Half Marathon, been a Moari chief, Ice hiked, been at the top of the World Trade Centre, Gambled in the Bellagio, Helicoptered into the Grand Canyon, canoed in the Canadian rockies................. more to follow
Love to laugh, go out and generally have fun with friends. Love travelling and visiting friends wherever they may be in the world!!!!
'What's for ye, won't go bye ye'
Have a great bunch of friends and a pad in the wick. Loving life really.
- Check out this local talent!!! Available for all occaisions
I also like the Kooks, Killers, Snow Patrol etc
- Films / TV
- Bad Boys II, Anchorman, any funny stuff like that. TV = Prison break (The Chase is on!), 24, The Simpsons, Scrubs, Alias the list goes on......
- Travelled to
- Ireland, Canada, Mexico, USA (ALL round - Vegas is quality, Chicago rocks, NYC is some city), Spain (Various times), France, Italy, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Caribbean (Turks and caicos Islands), Holland Where next?????
Fav - NZ amazing!!!!!!
Where next .............................
- Scared Of
- Addison after a few of the Whiskies!! Or worse stayin in on a Sat night.
- Happiest When
- Partying, with friends, socialising.
- Unhappiest When
- Stayin in at weekend!!
- Looking forward to............
- Wtaching my Niece get older, Being Big G's best man, a wee holiday somewhere in September, next weekend...............
- Grant Menzies
- Thomas Murphy
- Lauren Agnew
- Craig Beck
- Caryn Taylor
- Mandy Bruce
- Christine Patterson
- Ali Murphy McCaig
- Neil John McColm
- Eilidh Rankin
- Amanda G
- Kirsty Boytler
- Isla Summers
- Calum MacDonald
- Louise McKenzie
- David McCardel
- Caroline Kirk
- Jen Dunn
- Aileen S
- Emma McKie
- Linda Mccann
- Barry Hendren
Big Pete's Vegas highlights.
(Based mostly on nightlife! Missed out most of that during the day stuff!!)
Helicopter to the Grand Canyon!! Go with Las Vegas Helicopters - They are the best!
1. Wynn - Classy Hotel. Quite new and modern. All about the money.
2. Bellagio - Impressive outside aswell as inside.
3. Palms - Lucky number 10 on the tables - Younger crowd- Party Party Party!
1. Nine Fine Irishmen @ An actual pub, no gaming, good atmosphere, but touristy too. If you dont like Irish bars then avoid like the plague.
2. Ghost Bar @ The Palms. Superb views from outside bar, good atmoshpere. Very modern and sleek interior.
3. Pussy Cat Dolls Bar @ Cesar's or Playboy Bar @ Palms- Enough said.
1. Tryst @ Wynn. Classy club, Huge waterfall, good music. Young crowd. Lots of prvate booths etc. Expensive but worth it.
2. Pure @ Cesar's Palace. Celebrity hangout Fridays (Paris Hilton's Birthday enue) although it was the wee puke from Malcolm in the Middle's birthday! - We blagged free entry. Bit of a Que butter better than the club de mar!!!!!!
3. LAX @ Luxor on Tuesdays. Absolutely Packed - Free ticket entry. House / Dance
Well apart from Subway, the Pizza place in the Hotel and the 99c Hotdog place next to our hotel we only ate out at the Nine Fine Irishmen Irish Bar. Steak was brilliant though.
Didnt get to everywhere we wanted so will need to go back!
0 Comments 272 weeks
say hello to Uncle Pete!
John and Suzanne have had a baby Girl. Baby Charlotte Louise Agnew was born last night (25th May) 8lb 8oz!! Mum, Dad and Baby Charlotte doing well.
1 Comment 320 weeks
Not much to say really, Usual pint on a friday night ended up rough as!! Playin pool till 6 am!
Aw yea found the New Snowpatrol song on Youtube. Signal Fire from the film, Spiderman3
0 Comments 328 weeks
- See All
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Las Vegas - 2008 (49)
- Vegas part 2 (29)
- Ney York (7)
- New Zealand (20)
- Sydney (2)
- Mohawk's Stag! (13)
- Mr and Mrs G - The big day (7)
- Halbert Wedding (11)
- Richard 30th Halloween (13)
- Richard and Joanna Wediing (8)
- Working in ireland!!!! (1)
- Random (8)
- Bonnie Scotland (3)
- New York / Turks and Caicos (20)