If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hello 911, yea its Quagmire,No its in a window this time!
Dear diary, Jackpot!!
Woah! transexual! wait no, pre-op or post op?, Pre-op! Woah!
- Reservoir Dogs, Pulp fiction, Shawshank, The Green mile, seven, Green Streak, Braveheart, Barney and Friends, The new adventures of Barney, alpha dog, crash, bit of everything
- Diving, the type with a tank on your back now, not that other faggoty one-jumpin off boards in speedos!! homosexuals!
Love the bit of swimming aswell, hence FISH for the slow amongst you! Motorsports
- Scared Of
- Golly(Dave) with a tea towel, Brian when hes horny!!,
Ted when hes drunk and Ollie when he wants me to go on a session with him! Also scared of Johnny in general
- Happiest When
- Drinking, sleeping, panning out in the house, having the craic with friends and when Brians not horny!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Do not search for me down among the marble headstones
Where rooks on November branches
make gathering cry for the dying year.
Do not look for me where summers leave
Decay on waves of winter grass.
Do not imagine me as you last saw me,
pale, bruised and empty of life.
I am not here.
But see that shaft of sunlight
Which spots the grey dark lake of late November
on the heather hillside of Leitrim,
Or listen to the thrush squeeze out the last notes
of its sunny summer song.
Or hear the laughter I splashed in my sister's face
On the sun drenched beach that summer before I left you.
I go on playing not where winter withers
but where spring is eternal.
0 Comments 333 weeks