If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- If I call will you come, and will you save me?
- Me, Myself, and I
- I'm Charlie
I'm normally on facebook these days or msn.
I've redone my profile (after about a year lol)
I'm on my final year of 6th form, doing Psychology, Sociology and History.
I'm a liberal democractic supporter, and have a liberal attitude with it.
I have my own opinions on life and death, and religion, but I'm mainly Christian.
I'm not an old misery guts - I am a bit shy, but am always up for talking or helping people out.
As long as you don't give me a reason to piss you off, then I'm mostly nice in person.
I love metal mostly. (But like other stuff)
I'm a die hard metal fan - I don't use that term to fit into a group or to sound cool. I'm not an emo or goth.
My top has little order to it, but if you are one of my friends, you already knew that, didn't you?
ps; love you elaine!! Your brilliant and you make me smile all the timexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- The Other Half Of Me
This guy's a total legend. A true pal.
- I'll listen to anything although: Mood = sound -
BEATLES!! ERIC CLAPTON!! (all bands), BLACK SABBATH!!, MEGADETH!!, TOOL!!, DOWN!! SLAYER!!, PINK FLOYD!!! DREAM THEATER!!, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES!! DEATH!!!!
Black Label Society, Atheist, Napalm Death, Obituary, Machine Head, Rush, Burzum, Darkthrone, Korn, King's X, Metallica, Mozart, Superjoint Ritual, BB King, Therion, Nile, Opeth, Soundgarden, Symphony X, Fear Factory, Mcfly, Nightwish, Cold, Pantera, Motley Crue, Killswitch Engage, Sodom, Carcass, Kyuss, Joe Satriani, Anthrax, Arch Enemy, Bob Dylan, Pearl Jam, Steven Wilson, Iced Earth, Primus, Nirvana, Emperor, Rage against the Machine, dio, Thin Lizzy, Queensryche, Cannibal Corpse, Led Zeppelin, Eagles, Alice in Chains, Bowling for Soup, Lacuna Coil, Sepultura, Porcupine Tree, Judas Priest, Deicide, Fat Boy Slim, Taking Back Sunday, Ice cube, A perfect circle, Possessed, Michael Jackson, Rhapsody, Chuck Berry, cradle of filth, Bush Lynyrd Skynyrd, the who, Public Enemy
- Star Wars!!! (sad I know), LOTR, The Godfather, A fish called Wanda, Speed, Horror films, Hellboy, indiana jones, Shaun Of The Dead, Halloween, Braveheart, Saw, Freddy Vs Jason, airforce one, jaws.
- Bands i've seen live
- Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, The Haunted, BMTH, Kids in Glass houses (*2) The Blackout (*2) Flood of red (*2) Enter, Zico Chain, Medina Lake, Zebrahead, Kevin Devine, Senses Fail, Enter Shikari, Cute is what we aim for, Motion City Soundtrack, New Found Glory, All American Rejects, Brand New, Ozzy, Black Label Society, H.I.M, metallica, Machine Head, Mastodon, Tool, Russian Circles, Mcfly, savin amy, Rush, Symphony X (*2) Epica, plain White ts, Megadeth, Evile, JFACB, Iron Maiden, Avenged Shitfold, Lauren Harris, Within Tempation, Linkin Park, Taking Back sunday, ERIC CLAPTON, Cherly Crow, John Mayer, Devildriver, 3 Inches of blood, Arch Enemy
- Likes and hobbies
- ELAINE! Shes the most brilliant person I've ever met and I love her so much!!!! Decent music, gigs, Anti-christ stuff, bike rides, my mates (your all mad), walks, darkness (to a certain extent) dare games, family guy, vodka, rum, beer and my ipod. hobbies are hunting, reading, bike rides, meeting new people, music, msn, web site's, and walks.
- I have a great bunch of friends, who are all really brilliant. I can't thank them all for some of the stuff they have helped me through, and for some of the good times we have had. Your such great people.
ps: I removed the friend list thing as I thought it was unfair not mentioning some of you.
- What I dislike
- I'm quite open minded on many things. But I bloody hate rednecks, 90% of maggots (slipknot fans, ) anti-gay people, racism, most sports, Avenged Sevenfold, poser /wannabe metalheads (People who conform to fit in are seriously insecure and very irritating), Chelsea football club, Sarah Palin, Dick Chaney, M Shadows, being sad, being away from Elaine.
- Games I like
- Splinter cell (all 4), Kotor I and II, All star wars games, Halo, LOTR, Metal Gear Solid, Red Dead Relover, Total war, EMPIRE EARTH, Hitman, and the prince of persia
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- About me! 10 Taken
- Are we alike? or comepletely different? 14 Taken
- Lets make another quiz! Whats this one on eh? Hell if I knows! lol 9 Taken
- Music Quiz (The Encore) 34 Taken
- Just How Alike Are We? 31 Taken
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
I have made two. lol
In The Name of God – Dream Theater
Purified – Lamb Of god
First Day of School:
Aces Of Spades - Motorhead
Falling In Love:
I won’t be home for Christmas – Blink-182
The Alcoholic – Superjoint Ritual
Something - Beatles
Can I play with madness? – Iron Maiden
She falls asleep pt. II - Mcfly
Return to Hangar - Megadeth
Up against – Taking Back Sunday
War Zone - slayer
Getting Back together:
The Blessed hell ride – Black Label Society
Hey Jude - Beatles
Birth of Child:
Can’t buy me love - Beatles
The demon’s whip – Manowar
My curse – Killswitch Engage
The end – Roadrunner United
Stupid Girl – Cold
Day tripper - Beatles
Hypnotized – System Of a down
First Day of School:
Davidian – Machine Head
Falling in Love:
Sandblasted skin - Pantera
Prophets of war – Dream Theater
Penny Lane - Beatles
Heaven’s a lie – Lacuna Coil
Sleep now in the fire – Rage against the machine
Out For Blood – Arch Enemy
No more Mr Nice guy - Megadeth
Invaders – Iron Maiden
Getting Back together:
We hold on - Rush
Last Kiss goodbye - Lordi
Birth of Child:
Lay Down Sally – Eric Clapton
Whiplash - Metallica
The World Needs a hero - Megadeth
Attack – System Of A Down
Knockin’ on Heavens door -Eric Clapton
2 Comments 302 weeks
Just state what ya wanna be.
My Emo Buddy (MALE)
My Emo Buddy (FEMALE) - Jamie
My Bodyguard - chris
My Crazy Freak - Jamie
My Fellow Big Pantera Fan
My Fellow London Lover
My Secret Lover - sammi
My Mosh Pit Obsessed Friend
My House Cleaner
My nutter friend - Tommy
My Online Gaming Addicted Friend
My Chav buddy (Female)
My Chav buddy (male) - Tommy
My Metal buddy (Male)- Ben
My Metal buddy (Female) - jamie
My Pimp Pal
My Evil Twin - Sammi
My Brother In Arms - Ben
My Best Friend - Ben
My 'Killswitch' Buddy - Charles
My Stalker - Erin
My 'Beatles Bro' - Charles
My Guitar Nerd
My Holy Diver
My Complete Idiot - Ash
My Business Studies Buddy
My Future Band Member
My Tree Hugger - Connie
My Little Darts Pro Who Shouts "Ello Ben" In A High Chav Accent
My Moshing Friend - Ben
16 Comments 333 weeks
This is to my friends, my brothers, my sisters, and it goes out to all the great people in life. It is my thanks, for being there for me, when the rest of the world wasn’t.
The following people made my year awesome. I thank them for it! Good bye 2006! Best Fuckin Year Of My life Ever! And Happy Christmas to everyone!
Elaine, you’re an awesome person, I’ll always be there for your, and I love you so much huni. You’re amazing in every sense of the word.
Ben – we have been apart for years & still remained friends. Your one of the coolest people I have ever met. I won’t ever forget our younger years, or our older ones.
Liam – We have been through the thick & thin, and sometimes we have come out angry, other times happy. But I thank you for being my friend, you’re like my brother, in many ways I consider you one. And that’s saying a lot.
Adam/Daniel – my brother. We have been through the darkest of times, yet we pull through. We have the ups & downs, but I love you, and you’re an awesome person.
Paul – we have been to the same school for 5 years, but only in the last 3 have I truly gotten to know you. And I’m glad, you’re a total dude.
Rachel – we have been through dark ages, but I have always held you close as a friend.
Jamie – we only met a few months ago, but we get along so well. Flamy.T you are lol.
Ross – You’re the man who makes me insane. We have been through the bad & the good, but I’d just like to say, your one of the coolest people I know.
Gavin – my Travel & Tourism buddy! We have had some fun times this year, in Science in year 11, and later on at Sixth form. You’re a dude!
Katie – we always annoy each other, but we still remain friends. I am glad we are.
Scott – I highly doubt you’ll see this, but you’re a well alright guy, and I am glad we’re friends.
Jessica – I don’t know you as well as Elaine (and probably won’t ever get that far!) but you’re a really nice person and I’m glad I know you.
Charles – we’re so alike, expect in name, lol, you’re a really cool person. Pantera for life! Lol
Jamie.W – you’re quite honestly insane. And I’m glad we’re friends.
Max – as you don’t have bebo, you won’t see this. But you’re a cool friend
Rob – I don’t know you that well, but I’m glad I have met you.
Martin – well, we get along quite well, and you’re cool. So
Louise – it was great meeting you again; it was like being pulled out of a dream & back into the real world. Ah, a great old friend you are.
Becky – our msn chats in the summer were long & funny. I’m glad you didn’t find me too annoying.
Callum – you are so funny dude & our Travel lessons never get old. Ah life rocks when you’re in class.
Allah – well, we hardly know each other, but I thought I’d close with you. A cool dude you are.
Good Bye 2006 Forever
Best friend: I have to say, everyone. I wouldn't put it any other way.
Lost any friends: Nay
Gained any friends: I have, it was awesome meeting them. Elaine, of course , Flamy T, Charles, Jordan, Jessica, Allah, Jack, Will, Emily Webster, Martin, Jam, Alice, Joe, Ashley, Rob Temple, Alex, Paul. It was a true pleasure meeting you all!
Went out of the country: Yes I did
New school: Nope
How many times on an airplane: Just twice
Have you changed: Yeah, and I'm happy about it
New look?: Left behind my grunge style, and gone as a metal head
Most depressed time this year: Either March, or Early May.
best time this year: Going to the beech, and meeting all the cool kids I care so much about, seeing Ben again after 5 years apart, Summer Time, all the parties, Leavers ball.
Did you get heartbroken: No
who was your summer love: Elaine
Favorite Season: Summer!
Least favorite season: Winter
Good birthday?: Hell yeah
Any snow this year: not ye
1 Comment 342 weeks
close What song are you?
My result is: Yellow - Coldplay
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes
close What Common Stereotype Do You Fit?
- Alt Metal/Emo 1 Song | 2 Profiles
- new metal list 6 Songs | 2 Profiles
- Evanescence 12 Songs | 40693 Profiles
- My Chemical Romance 5 Songs | 7 Profiles
- ~My Chemical Romance~ 5 Songs | 12 Profiles
- Party Time (42)
- Elaine's 17th. (22)
- Leavers Ball (15)
- beach trip!!! (17)
- holiday (16)
- London Trip (25)
- The summer of 2008 (23)
- Hyde Park calling 28.6.2008 (27)
- Summer 07. (48)
- Summer 2007 Pt II (26)
- Autumn 2007 (48)
- My Paaaaarty (40)
- Feb -May 2007 (47)
- sea life centre (17)
- Metallica (8.7.2007) Sick Of Studioa Tour 2007 (15)
- Last Day (21)
- New Years Eve & Day (17)
- April and May 2007 (45)
- Spring time 2008 (30)
- Rides of hell? naww! (19)
- Band's I've seen. (48)