If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Been back in NZ for a year now after the massive OE for 3 years!!! Just bought a house last week (jan 09) and am engaged to my lovely man Paul (fellow beachlander-woops! always said I'd never go there... lol!). Lovin life anyway
Some time ago I said... OK so time flies like majorly... me & paul been sailing round the Greek Islands for nearly 8 months now, what a year & an insane break from our usual 9-5! Got our travel plans sorted for Nov-Dec - Turkey, Egypt, Budapest, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Newcastle!!! Will be back in NZ for CHRISTMAS 22nd December
- Places I'd most like to Visit:
- Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Budapest, Poland, Portugal, India, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, South & North America, Africa... the list goes on... (Been there done that now haha!)
- Happiest When
- Sailing on my yacht Delphi
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Been hardout busy recently...
My 18 yr old sister arrived last month after camp America - I took her to an all night party on the day she arrived, didn't help her jetlag very much... We then travelled around Italy - Venice, Florence & Rome & had a ball!... then mum came to the UK for a month and we visited heaps of family around the country, she then stayed in London for a week And we went for a long weekend to BARCELONA and it was way cool but I miss her now
...Going to watch the All Blacks in Cardiff soon...
0 Comments 350 weeks
Random & Shocking!!!
Tonight a group of us are off to Bournemouth, a beach on the South Coast of England. Going to see Kid Kenobi, a dj playing at one of the clubs down there.
We were initially meant to go camping in tents but we slack arses couldn't get organised in time for the campsites and hostels to get booked out!
So, since having already paid for the tickets into the club, we are still going to catch the train after work, party all night and then turn into homeless drunken bumbs once the club closes at 4m!
Then once the sun comes up, we can chill on the beach all day until we feel like going home to London.
Yes I know it's ramdom & unsafe but we will see where the night takes us - safety in numbers I say!
0 Comments 364 weeks
- a. Waitangi Day 2007 (12)
- a. Snow outside my house (3)
- School Disco 2007 (9)
- Andorra - New Years Eve (16)
- Andorra - New Years (26)
- Italy - Venice (16)
- Italy - Pisa (5)
- Italy - Florence (9)
- Pampalona - Running of the Bulls (49)
- Pampalona - Running of the Bulls II (24)
- Pamps Renunion (18)
- 'S' Party (18)
- Bournemouth - Shans Birthday (26)
- Paris - Easter 2006 (41)
- Bruges - Jan 2006 (18)
- Anges House Warming 3 Jun 06 (13)
- NZ Photos - leaving party (7)
- NZ Photos & Murawai (12)
- School Disco (29)
- Random London 2006! (19)
- House Parties @ Poplar (19)