If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Yvonne (caroline) B
- Me, Myself, and I
- I'm like a banana....
tough skined but soft on the inside,an aquired taste but really rather yummy.Always good with ice-cream and a little bit fruity!
Oh and I love the sun.
- The Other Half Of Me
And I loooove him even d fact that he has d 'gay'
- I love............
- ...waking with the sun on my face, drinking in the shower/bath, laughing(especial
ly at Aust, Des Bishop or seinfeld) and having deep meaningful conversations with any number of the gorgeous people in my life.
- I enjoy...
- understanding new things about people and the universe, watching comedy films/stand up/sitcoms, driving at night with the radio up, reading spitual phylosophy aswell as chick lit, eating, dancing 'til my calves ache and preferably all of the above similtanuiosly.
PS.i also enjoy spelling the way i think words ought to be spelt.
- Happiest when I'm...
- Chating, communing, conversing,
giggling, investigating, healig
, loving, speculating, learning,
talking, laughing, playing tricks and having fun!
- Dreams and Aspirations
- I'm an aspiring philanthropist and Homeopath who dreams of one day running 'HAHA House' while being happily, healthily married with a bigger family and more beauiful friends.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Yvonne? 11 Taken
1. Story behind your Bebo name:
I was invited to a 'come as you will be in 10 years' party.My name at the party was Captain (as in piliot)Yvonne Perfect (as in,married to Mr Perfect)
2. What month were you born in?
November but I was due in October...sill lazy and late
3. Where do you live?
In a small village in the west of Ireland called Ahasgra...no seriously i live in a mews in Bray
Big brown and stuff with dosh
5. Dream car:
6. Jewelry worn daily:
The little gold ring Gar gave me
9. CD in stereo:
Bliss-a hundred thousand angels
.:W H A T A R E Y O U:.
Green girly hoody and black trousers
food and a drink
12. The last thing you drank?
my fat drink....its full of protein and fat
13. Something you are afraid of?
panic i get quiet panicy sometimes and it freaks me out
14. Do you like candles?
15. Do you believe in love?
yes i do.....term & conditions apply...see reverse for details
16. Do you believe in soul mates?
yes definitley especially after reading Dr Brian Wyss
18. Do you like seafood?
Yeap...my fav is tuna and shrimp
19. Do you consider yourself a study freak?
do pigs condide themselves clean?
20. Do you like tattoos?
Yeah but they have to be in taste,hope to get one soon
21. What's something you wish you could understand better?
The Universe,love,relationships and quantum physics
24. What did you do last weekend?
Had a rather sucsesful 'house cooling' party with all my friends and family then hung out with my cousin all day sat and slept all sunday.
25. Do you miss someone?
Dee Jay,i dream of him every night,my Dad,i think of him everyday and Rebecca that crazy leprechaun oh and Martin Lynch cuz he is the funniest person in the world.
26. What does your Bebo intro mean?
It means I think I'm like a banana.
27. Elaborate on your default photo?
I got my hair done about 3 weeks ago and took a pic on my phone to send to Sue in my bathroom,as it has the best lighting
28. Who is the first person on your top 16?
I think its Sue....aka best friend
29. What's your relationship with the people on your top 4?
there all my closest best friends.
30. What are you going to eat for breakfast tomorrow?
probably sugar puffs
31. What is your current problem?
I'm stuck upstairs and starving
on a larger scale i'm expeirencing a rare form of cancer
32. What do you love most?
33. What makes you most happy?
feeling well,loved and safe
34. Are you musically inclined?
not really,i love listening to music and dancing tho
35. Which shoe goes on first?
the right on cuz its theright one
36. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would you change?
how Martin and I broke up
37. Ever have a near death experience?
probably,as i've had a number of operations and been really ill in the past but no one time sticks out.
38. Name an obvious quality you have?
39. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
teddy bears picnic
40. Which celebrity would you marry?
41. Who will cut and paste this first?
Susan i'm hoping
42. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Art Garfunkle,i had to google that
44. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?
i'm sure i have,can't think
45. Been in a fight?
No i always keep things verbal
46. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
no i can't sing
48. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Venti soy chai latte.................yummy,tastes like new york to me
49. Say something totally random about yourself:
I cry a lot
50. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
51. How old are you?
52. Do you wear a watch?
no,don't have much need for time
53. Do you have anything pierced?
yeah,my ears a couple of times
54. Do you hav
0 Comments 342 weeks
1.Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you hav a crush on me?
5. Have you ever wanted to punch me?
6. Give me a nikname and explain why?
7. Describe me in 1 word
8. what was ur first impression ov me?
9. do u still think the same?
10. What reminds u ov me?
11. If you could giv me anything wot wod it b?
12. How well do u no me?
13. Whens the last tym u saw me?
14. Eva wanted 2 tell me sumthing u couldnt?
15. Are you goin 2 put dis on ur blog and c wot i say about u?
5 Comments 362 weeks
It actually upsets me to read things like 'you heard bad news about me'.Somehow implying that there is bad in the world or my life.This is why I'm extremely careful about who I talk to or spend my time with.We are all dying from the moment we're born,suffering is a mind-set and we all have choice and free-will.
I see what’s happening in my life as a journey or job that I signed up for. This is what I do for now. Some people bake bread, others teach maths,I learn how to deal with 'dis-ease' and find new ways to heal spirit,mind and body.I don't remember choosing this fate but I trust myself enough to know I would only choose what I'm able for and will eventually bring me the outcome I desire.
Pity and worry are of no use to anyone.Simply we are all doing our 'jobs' to the best we can at any one time.Each of us has our own struggles and challenges to meet daily.Above all I am your friend and you mine,if on a day you feel unable to access your strength and I happen to be feeling as strong as I can be then needless to say I am here for you.When I need to, I too reach out in the dark to find a friends hand to help guide me.
It is always wonderful to receive love in any form whether that is prayers or thoughts, messages, affection, presents or even a look.Love without fear or expectation.
So thank you for your thoughts and prayers.You are always in my heart and often on my mind.
0 Comments 364 weeks