If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- who loves to party?? Ian loves to party!!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- its my birthday soon...i'll be 72
- i love most music and keep an open mind to all styles and genres.hendrix, foos, radiohead, zappa, beatles, nick drake, pantera, neko case, ray charles, pink floyd, gilmour, pearl jam, incubus, joanna newsom, prodigy, norah jones, primus, bill bailey, mogwai, nirvana, chillis older stuff, beta band, jeff buckley, stones, django reinhardt, to name but a very few, dance and techno when out going mad for it and scottish music is always a winner too. all good in different frames of mind.
- Ingredients in Co Op ham
- pork 92%, Antioxidant, Sodium Ascorbate, Dextrose, Preservative, Sodium Nitrate, Salt, Stabilisers, Triphosphates, Diphosphates, Polyphosphates. Contains Nitrates which have been associated with food intolerance.........And there was me thinking when you bought Ham you got Ham!........ Are bloody chemists making our food thesedays?!?...AaaaW Fer FucKsAAAKE!!!
- not since the accident with the cheese grater.
- Ians favourite sayings
- "Away and tak yer mooth fer a shyte".......''The Cones Are There For A Reesaan!!!'' Going at it like a whippet on a hunger strike.........It was like watching two ferrets fighting in a bag........Ye canna Take The Knickers off a bare Arse!.......AaaaW Fer FucKsAAAKE!!! the eagle has landed.
You can go to jolly doughnuts and take a two hour s**t for all I care.........
I'd rather stick a fork in my eye!.........coming up here like a bag of weasles.....
Like two eggs in a handkerchief.........
You'll be going to no university, you'll be going to the colaaage.........
Le oop a 'la pongy dungerre..........Crack the day coff?..nobadgersel?'
- Happiest When
- like a whippet on a hunger strike, playing a guitar, jammin with other musicians, music fests, meeting new folk, chillin with good people, cooking, going on journeys..of any kind..., enjoying a nice whisky. 3 day partying with mates...physically not possible on whisky alone... but you know who you are, havin a laugh. Ach you know yersel so join in!!!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
yo, as many of you may not know, i have a cat. His name is benito mussolini (the third of Ross and cromarty), and as many of you may not know, he has severe mental and emotional dificulties whilst in the public eye. His problem started, (I think), when he accidentally stumbled upon the sound and concept of jazz music whilst I was having a Django reinhardt session in my small jazz cupboard. He somehow creeped in there like a warm kitten, and immediately, he was caught in, what many refer to as, "a jazz Trance", this as many of you know, is'nt something to be caught up in, or laughed at, in a casual stroll down the hall. that little furry feline furbag was caught in a severe effluent discharge of musical bewildermentry, and ever since, his poor tiny little eyes have never been able to focus on any close objects, only on each other. A cross eyed cat is not a laughing matter, and I write this only in hope that one of you know a cure, I have tried easing the poor little bastard in with some kate nash, and the like, but nothing seems to be working.
benito is a white and grey cat.
any paletable suggestions would be greatly appreciated to help the poor beast in his time of double visionary agony.
Please, take the time, think of the cats.
3 Comments 304 weeks