If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Pete Maverick Mitchell
- I feel the need......the need for speed!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Show your support for Top Gun
On March 3, 1969 the United States Navy established an elite school for the top one percent of its pilots. Its purpose was to teach the lost art of aerial combat and to insure that the handful of men who graduated were the best fighter pilots in the world. They succeeded. Today, the Navy calls it Fighter Weapons School. The flyers call it: TOP GUN.
Maverick: This is what I call a target rich environment.
Goose: You live your life between your legs Mav.
Maverick: Goose, even you could get laid in a place like this.
Goose: Hell, I'd be happy to just find a girl that would talk dirty to me.
Maverick: [spots Charlie for the first time] She's lost that loving feeling.
Goose: She's lo...
Goose: No she hasn't.
Maverick: Yes she has.
Goose: [objecting] She's not lost that lo...
Maverick: Goose, she's lost it man.
Goose: [to Mav] Come on!
Goose: Aw sh... I hate it when she does that.
- Kenny Loggins, Cheap Trick, Jerry Lee Lewis, Loverboy, Larry Greene, Marietta, Berlin, The Righteous Brother, Otis Redding, Harold Faltermeyer, Miami Sound Machine and Teena Marie
- Top Gun, Days of Thunder, Rain Man and Cocktail
- Air Shows, MotorBike Racing, NFL, Nascar, Formula One and VolleyBall and Drinking
- Scared Of
- Friends Dieing
- Happiest When
- With Charlie(Charlotte Blackwood), Hanging with Goose before he passed(God I want him back), Riding Drunk down the Airfield at 120mph on my Kawasaki GPZ 900 R
- Naval Aviator(fighter pilot) and Professional Drinker on weekends
- Fellow Officers
- Lt. JG Nick 'Goose' Bradshaw(God I want him back), Lt. Tom 'Iceman' Kazansky, Lt. JG Ron 'Slider' Kerner, Lt. JG Leonard 'Wolfman' Wolfe, Lt. Rick 'Hollywood' Neven, Lt. JG Sam 'Merlin' Wells, Cmdr. Tom 'Stinger' Jordan, Lt. Cmdr. Rick 'Jester' Heatherly and Cmdr. Mike 'Viper' Metcalf
- Amy O
- Becki Parker
- Caroline Curtin
- Shane Leybourne
- Claire Bear
- Laura Barron
- Shelly Ralph
- Gillian Butler
- Saidbh Dolan
- The Hat
- Ollie Kelly
- Derek Zoolander
- Shane The Knight
- Skippy De Agrela
- Borat Sagdiyev
- Niall Wickham
- Gareth Tait
- The greatest hat ever 06
- Kieron O'Neill
- Michael Malone
- Bundy And Revs
- Mick Doyle
- E Corporation
- Shahzad H
- The KurganVictor Kruger
- John Rambo
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Charlie: So lieutenant, where exactly were you?
Maverick: Well, we...
Goose: Thank you.
Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.
Iceman: [coughs whilst saying] Bullshit.
Goose: No he was man, it was a really great move. He was inverted.
Charlie: You were in a 4g inverted dive with a MiG28?
Maverick: Yes ma'am.
Charlie: At what range?
Maverick: Um, about 2 meters.
Goose: It was actually about 1 and a half I think. It was 1 and a half, I've got a great Polaroid of it, and he's right there, must be 1 and a half.
Maverick: Was a nice picture.
Charlie: Eh lieutenant, what were you doing there?
Maverick: Communicating. Keeping up foriegn relations. You know, giving him the bird!
Goose: [Charlie looks puzzled, so Goose clarifies] You know, the finger
Charlie: Yes, I know the finger, Goose.
Goose: I-I'm sorry, I hate it when it does that, I'm sorry. Excuse me.
0 Comments 254 weeks