If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- The Other Half Of Me
- Most kinds of music depends on my mood which i know can change a LOT!! Anything i can sing along with (well attempt to) and dance 2.
- most films this aslo depends on my mood but usually something that will keep me interested and keep me guessing or something that will scare the crap out of me but not 2 much.
I also have to admit i do enjoy the occational chick flick!
- will try anything once well almost. like most sports well most of the ones i've tried.
i like sports that i can actually play or ones that i can laugh at other people being just as bad at them as me.
- Scared Of
- clowns they just ain't funny and they have a dark side so watch out!!
- fav quotes
- "if i was a horse i'd have been shot long ago" lol
- Ibiza (47)
- graduation (4)
- more nursing madness (23)
- Qualified woohoo (23)
- ann mairi's birthday fancy dress (48)
- rockness baby (22)
- My Album (47)
- nights out (48)
- A night at the Oscars (16)
- Isle of Lewis (33)
- Nursing times (19)
- me and my crazy flat mates (40)
- my album 2 (30)
- Nights out in Inverness (52)
- rockness 09 (23)
- Christmas 2007 (41)
- another night out lol (17)
- Snow day (25)
- Weekend after new year (48)
- Too much red bull (19)
- Traqair Fair (18)
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Leave one memory of you and me together as a comment. It doesn't matter if I know you a little or a lot, anything you remember. Next, repost this bulletin and see how many people leave a memory about you.
5 Comments 319 weeks
* You believe every patient needs TLC - Temazepam, Lorazepam & Chlorpromazine
* You would like to meet the inventor of the nurse buzzer system some night in a dark alley
* You believe not all patients are annoying, some are unconscious
* Your sense of humour gets more warped each year
* You know the phone number of every late night food delivery place off by heart
* Almost everything can seem funny...eventually
* Everytime you walk you make a jingling noise because of all the keys, scissors and clamps in your pockets
* You can tell the pharmacist more about the medication they are dispensing than they know
* You avoid answering the phone on your day off in case anyone from the hospital is trying to call to beg you to work
* You refuse to watch Casualty because it's too much like the real thing or...Your family refuse to let you watch it because you spend the whole time correcting everyone and pointing out upside down x rays
* Everytime someone asks you for a pen you can find at least 4 of them on you. Most have the names of laxatives on them
* You've been telling stories in a restaurant and someone at another table throws up
* You notice you are using even more 4 letter words than you did before you started nursing
* You don't get excited about blood; unless it's your own
* You live by the motto "to be right is only half the battle, to convince the doctor is more difficult"
* You've told a confused patient that your name is that of your co-worker and to shout if they need help
* Eating crisps out of a clean sick bowl is perfectly normal
* Your bladder can expand to the size of a Winnebago's water tank
* When checking the level of a patients orientation you aren't sure of the day yourself, or if night shift, the month
* You can sleep soundly at the hospital cafeteria table on your dinner break and are not embarrassed when you wake up
* You avoid unhealthy looking people in the shopping centre for fear that they will drop dead near you and you will have to do CPR on your day off
* You find yourself checking out other customers' veins in supermarket queues
* You throw a farewell buffett for a co-worker and use a bed sheet for a table cloth and bedpans to hold the nachos
* You often stay awake for 24+ hours at a time when you work nights and realise that you don't need alcohol or drugs to hallucinate, just lack of sleep
* You pull over in a lay-by after working nights because you are too tired to drive home and wake up with someone knocking on your window thinking you've had a stroke because you're passed out in your car drooling
* You've seen more penises than any prostitute
* You've sworn to have "Do Not Resuscitate" tattooed on your chest
* IF YOU ARE NOT A NURSE AND ARE READING THIS IT JUST HELPS YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE MINDSET AND QUESTIONABLE MENTAL STATE OF MANY OF THE FINEST NURSES IN THE BUSINESS!
2 Comments 336 weeks
(so much better than previous)
1) Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.
2) At the end of every party there is always a girl crying.
3) One of the most awkward things that can happen in a pub is when your
pint-to-toilet cycle gets synchronised with a complete stranger.
4) You've never quite sure whether it's ok to eat green crisps.
5) Everyone who grew up in the 80's has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator.
6) Reading when you're drunk is horrible.
7) Sharpening a pencil with a knife makes you feel really manly.
You're never quite sure whether it's against the law or not to have a fire in your back garden.
10) Nobody ever dares make cup-a-soup in a bowl.
11) You never know where to look when eating a banana.
12) Its impossible to describe the smell of a wet cat.
13) Prodding a fire with a stick makes you feel manly.
14) Rummaging in an overgrown garden will always turn up a bouncy ball.
15) You always feel a bit scared when stroking horses.
16) Everyone always remembers the day a dog ran into your school.
17) The most embarrassing thing you can do as schoolchild is to call your teacher mum or dad.
1 The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity.
19) Some days you see lots of people on crutches.
20) Every bloke has at some stage while taking a pee flushed half way through and then raced against the flush.
21) Old women with mobile phones look wrong!
22) Its impossible to look cool whilst picking up a Frisbee.
23) Driving through a tunnel makes you feel excited.
24) You never ever run out of salt.
25) Old ladies can eat more than you think.
26) You can't respect a man who carries a dog.
27) There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got your hand or head stuck in something.
2 No one knows the origins of their metal coat hangers.
29) Despite constant warning, you have never met anybody who has had their arm broken by a swan.
30) The most painful household incident is wearing socks and stepping on an upturned plug.
31) People who don't drive slam car doors too hard
32) You've turned into your dad the day you put aside a thin piece of wood specifically to stir paint with.
33) Everyone had an uncle who tried to steal their nose.
34) Bricks are horrible to carry.
35) In every plate of chips there is a bad chip.
0 Comments 336 weeks
close What kind of drunk are you?
Your result is: Happily Hammered
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes