If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
My Name Aint Paul
- Me, Myself, and I
- I is be moving back to the glasgow! Beautiful flat, a masters in sound design - recipe for a good if not a little stressful year... mmm
- The Other Half Of Me
she ate a cat, she pooped sherbet for a week
- Beck, Clor, Japancakes, Motormark, Frank Zappa, Cut Copy, Enon, Calexico, Super Furry Animals, Frightened Rabbit, Bonnie Prince Billy, Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra, Femi Kuti, Fela Kuti, At The Drive-In, King Creosote, PLUS-TECH SQUEEZE BOX, Sufjan Stevens...
- melodicas, saxophones, guitars, synths and various percussion instruments.
- keeps you on your toes, and makes you carry 27.5kg rucksacks on subways and air-o-planes while sweating profusely
- Oak, Maple, Beech & Indian Redwood. (and scaffolding for making tables.)
- Quote of the milisecond:
- "I'd be a lot better if you were all dead, yeah, i'd be a lot better off if you were all dead"
- San Francisco 'screamer' at 1am. Unsettling.
- Alison Nicol
- David Kerr
- Nick Lawson
- Katy Hunter
- Marc Peebles
- Sean Edmond
- Janelle White
- Marc Braid
- Carol NicolCampbell
- Craig F
- Scott Coole
- Caroline Wemyss
- Sarah Pilling
- Samantha Livingston
- Helen Mead
- Emma Anderson
- Zoe Wilde
- Hannah Bond
- Insert Amusing Name Here
- Joanna Graham
- Wee Dani
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
The unfortunate circumstances:
As if getting locked in a bus was not enough, this happened. Yes, while in Brussels, Alison and myself attempted to get the subway back to our hotel rather late at night... After discovering that we had missed the last train, a slight confusion came over us when we realised the underground should have been closed.
At the moment of said realisation, an 'interesting' noise sounded and the gates to all the exits suddenly slammed shut. We ran to every exit and started to become a bit terrified of having to spend the night in there with ravenous, homeless belgians. After running about a bit, some whistling in the distance was followed by a security guard who then let us out. Thank christ. Public transport doesn't like me (or Alison now!).
We also ran away from a chinese restaurant without paying because they served us raw chicken, but that's another story for another day.
Belgium was nice!
0 Comments 304 weeks
I'm very excited about my new banjo. I feel an urge to flee for the hills and become a redneck god (the kind that lords over the other rednecks). You're all jealous, you just can't admit it.
0 Comments 316 weeks
Yeah, that's right... laugh it up. I got locked in a bus.
Upon travelling back to Glasgow from Kirkcaldy, i was unaware of a changeover that was apparently supposed to take place at Dunfermline. Because i was so unaware (not drunk or sleeping, no), the bus emptied, the driver turned off all the lights, didn't check anyone was still on the bus and then locked the door. I thought they were changing drivers.
What did i do? Hot wired the bus and drove to mexico where i started a mariachi band under the name of "trapotero el busse terrifico"
What did i actually do? Waited patiently for about 5 minutes, considered leaving a 'present' on the driver's seat, banged on the windows a few times and then eventually used the emergency exit handle and legged it (then phoned my mum and she picked me up.)
I am such a HERO!
4 Comments 336 weeks