If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- Enjoying my first summer without any uni stress, basking in the fact it's all over! Trying to find a 'proper job' but enjoying doing the ghost tours and acting at the castle in the meantime.
Just moved in to a gorgeous flat with Adam- so far so good!
Loving being a bum and moping around, love my friends, Edinburgh, the man and the way life is going just now =)
Gok Wan for president!
- Adam =) Loud music, my girls (most legendary of legends), cider and black, coming last in pub quizzes, dancing, glitter, sequins, rain, cider and black, catching up with friends, Orkney, crackers and cheese, having a job that involves literally whipping tourists, photos, Chesterfield, Being free from Hell, in-jokes, cheeeeeesy music, having Brain May-esque hair
- Friends who let you down, and people who don't smoke who follow the smokers and puff away trying to be 'cool'. Stop!! Get your own life! Okay, I'm calm now...
- Drinking? Professional, like...
I also LUUURVE watching rugby- fit men in shorts, grrrr!!! I support two teams: Scotland, and whoever's playing against England.
- Scared Of
- Snoring. At the worst time. Which happens to me often.
- Happiest When
- I'm with the people who make me smile!
- I Can't Wait For...
- Karma to come swwwwinging around.
No more uni stress...
The day I fiiiiiinally get some bloody feckin money, please!
Getting a steady wage that doesn't rely on touring and whoring!
Properly sorting out our new gorgeous flat =)
- The Other Half Of Me
The cheese-dancing-mean-right-hook-sex machine
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- I'm so bored I've created a quiz.... 22 Taken
The longest survey you'll ever fill out!! Copy and paste this. Fill
it out and send it to all your friends including the person who sent it to
Do this because the person who sent it to you didn’t sit here for ages for
Answer all the questions honestly, no lying to avoid stuff ok??
Time started: 22.30
Full Name: Kirsty Ada Peet Muir (ahem....)
Nickname: Too many to mention.
Single or Taken: Singllllle (I sang that to that annoying Natasha Bedingfield song in me head... one of the reasons why I'm still single, probably!)
Birthday: third of April
Siblings: a ginger brother and a blonde sister. In case you were interested in their hair colour....
Eye colour: Blue
Shoe size: 4/5
Height: I like to say 5 ft 2 but that's a lie! I wish I was as tall as that...
What are you wearing right now: My tour outfit, I'm just in from work...
Where do you live: I'm currently moving flat in Edinburgh (yay!) but my home's really Dundee
Righty or lefty: Rightyyy
Who are your closest friends: my Classics girls, Jenni, Anna, Adam, weirdly, and then there's my one two Dundee crew.... Louise and Laurence and good ole KG.... okay I have quite a few friends, I guess!
Do you have a bf or gf?: I believe I covered this with the 'single' status!! Don't rub it in!
Did you send this to your crush?: Nope
Your fave place to shop: Accessorize for jewellery, New Look or Office for shoes, everywhere for clothes.
Do you have any tattoos or piercing: Yup. Seven piercings round my ears in various places, and a tattoo on my left wrist that I lurrrrve, and am already addicted and craving more!
Number: 7 or 13
Boys Names that u like: William, Connal (Gaelic for courageous, get in!) and I quite like Padraic...
Girls Names that u like: Martha, Amelia, Meg, Eilidh, Tabitha... oh God, I'm an old woman...
Subject in school: English or Classics
Animal: Cat, obviously! Although, no, actually, I'd say wolf but I think that's for the wrong reasons. Best not explain. Except now it sounds like bestiality or something, which is worse, but anyway....
Drink: Fruity nonsense from Lidl, I'm so classy....
Alcoholic drink: Vodka, Peach Schnapps, black current and lemonade. Or OVD and coke. Or cider and black... or I crack open the wine depending on the company...
Sport: Drinking? I like WATCHING tennis, and rugby when it's Scotland. Blame my mother!
Food: asparagus mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! And whatever junk food I can get my grubby mitts on
Months: Autum months
Movie: Argh far too many! Just watched Good Will Hunting which brought a wee tear to my eye! Sniff!
Juice: Didn't you just ask this?!
Finger: My left thumb. It can dislocate, which is a pretty bloody good party trick...
Breakfast: a nice big greasy fry up, please!
Perfume: I dunno yet!
Favourite cartoon character: Grrr this is soooo long... erm I guess Helga from Hey Arnold
Given anyone a bath: my wee baby cuz
Smoked: Yeah, peer pressure's a bitch!
Bungee Jumped: Nope
Made yourself throw-up: Yeah, feeling sick is worse than the actual process! Unless it's Buffet King induced, in which case the vomiting is naaaaasty
Been skinny dipping: Nope
Been in the opposite sex's washroom: Yeah..... oh the shame of that Potterow night when I was rugby tackled by a bouncer in there!
Eaten a dog biscuit: I have a vague recollection....
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: Yes.......... and oh dear Jesus, Becks, do you remember?! Someone LICKED my tongue free. I wish this could be a nice sexy story but unfortunately I was eight and it was my auntie who had to do the dirty deed. Oh the shame!
Loved someone so much it made you cry?: Yeah...
Broken a bone: Yup!
Been in a physical fight: Eh'm fae Dundee, course eh fuckin huv!
0 Comments 316 weeks
- 22nd Birthday + some Iona's bday (49)
- Aaaah, it's my Fake 21st! (39)
- And now my real 21st!!! (48)
- Banter (48)
- Drrrrrrrunk (32)
- Dundee nights out (43)
- First Night Out of 2008 (24)
- Graduation/Grad Ball (49)
- Italia (48)
- Love... (34)
- More recent bits and bobs! (49)
- Most Epic of Epic Nights (35)
- Muirs Know How To Party (32)
- My Album (31)
- New Year (20)
- Peter Pan Party! Also Katie's 80s/90s party (37)
- Visitors!! (19)