If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- << L-R Sarah, Me (Rafiki) & Leka (Sarabi)... bored @ Youth Prac..
WYD2008 ROCKED MY WORLD!
Don't tell God how big your storms are! Tell your storms how big your God is!
Feel free to comment & share the luv Or if you too cool for bebo holla at me via email or msn email@example.com
- The Other Half Of Me
Lina is Lina! Luv ya CUZ!
- = SuMtHiN tO ThiNk AbOuT =
- "I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned-but if I have no love, this does me no good."
1 Corinthians, 13:1-13
- = FILMZ =
- 1. "Apocalypto" by Mel Gibson
2. "Passion of Christ" by Mel Gibson
3. "Shrek" by Andrew Adamson, Kelly Asbury
4. "Leon on Me" by John G. Avildsen
5. "Tattooist" by Peter Burger
6. "Sister Act 1 & 2" by Emile Ardolino
7. "Sound Of Music" by Robert Wise
and many more.... list would go on for ages..LOL..
- >^~FAV BIBLE VERSE~^<
- "Lord, in my hand no price I bring; simply to the cross I cling."
"When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly!"
- =SCARED OF ... =
- mum n dad <obviousli> lol, people with mono brows <reminds me of aggro>, crusty or weird feet <dnt know why bt a bad chilli goes thru my back wen i see them>
- = HAPPIEST WEN ... =
- To be honest im happest wen im stressed!! LOL.. weird aye.. bt I jst love it.. i know its gonna kill me some day bt i love to work under stress...
close Code Snippet
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
- Mr Le ILa
- Beka .
- Janna Patolo
- Miss Miriam Robertson
- Teece Leota
- Tom Costa
- Bernie Alofa
- Tai N Ona Esera
- - -SaMMy- -
- Tua N Sosefina Filia
- Chanel Vitale
- Mel Luka
- Anna Maka
- Amer Malak
- President Kennedy
- Hildz Jay
- Lena Smith
- Sandra Dee
- Steven a.k.a [[ Mr Mu...
close Name Acronym
close Education and Work
- Canterbury Boys' High School, 2006
- Punchbowl Public School, 2000
- Belmore South Primary School, 1997
- Auburn Council
- Purchasing Officer
- Time Period:
- July, 2007 - Present
- City / Town:
We've attached to this email Info advertising Auditions for the upcoming musical production of OLIVER!
OLIVER! is being supported by CYS along with several other Catholic bodies and it would be great if you could forward this Info onto youth group members / friends who you think might be interested.
This production is a wonderful chance for young SINGERS, DANCERS & ACTORS as well as ORCHESTRA & STAGE-CREW to gain semi-professional experience within a large-scale Catholic production. The musical will be staged in October 2009 at the Seymour Centre to an audience of above 2,000 people and follows the successful 2007 & 2008 productions of "Joseph" and the "The Sound of Music".
AUDITIONS: There are three Auditions times: Sunday 5th July, Tuesday 7th July & Sunday 12th July. All Auditions will take place at the Actor's Centre adjoining St Peter's Catholic Church (235 Devonshire St, Surry Hills.) Over 150 young people from all over Sydney were involved last year and this year’s musical promises to be even better.
We encourage you look at the attachments for more information or visit the website www.arteschristi.org.au/oliver
We hope you are able to participate in this important and exciting project.
1 Comment 212 weeks
KNOW ANYONE THAT MATCHES THIS DESCRIPTION?
- Male Islander
- Looks about 22 years of age
- Weighs in at about 96 - 100kgs
- Is approx 181cm tall
- Has short hair
If you know anyone that matches the above description and is free all day tomorrow please get in contact me me via bebo.. Person's avaiable will be paid $80.00.. serious!
Please will be required by a few officers for some much needed assistance. For more information please let me know by the end of the day today.
8 Comments 219 weeks
When things go wrong,
as they sometimes will,
When the road your trudging
Seems all uphill,
When the funds are low
And the debts are High ,
And you want to smile,
but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with it's twists an turns,
As everyone of us must sometimes learn,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out,
Don't give up though the pace seems slow,
You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you can never tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
It's when things seem worst that you cannot quit.
0 Comments 228 weeks
close 11 Layers of Me
close First Last Survey
EVERYONE HAS THEIR FIRSTS:
FIRST REAL BEST FRIEND: I forgot her name but it was this Fijian chick that use to live next door to me..:L
FIRST SCHOOL: Belmore South Primary School
FIRST CELL PHONE: Nokia 3310
FIRST FUNERAL: My Uncle Pio's Funeral
FIRST PET: Gold Fish
FIRST BIG TRIP: Samoa 1991 with the whole Family
FIRST FIGHT: with this massive Fob chick in year 2! She was a sumo man!
FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH: Mirah Carey
FIRST TIME OUT OF THE COUNTRY?: 1991
FIRST JOB: Purchasing Officer - Auburn Council
FIRST BEBO FRIEND: wouldnt have a clue! such a clong time ago!:L
EVERYONE HAS THEIR LASTS
LAST PERSON I HUGGED: mum... awwww! but really hahaha
LAST CAR RIDE: On the way home from Leena's 21st b'day party
LAST TIME I CRIED?: *starts wiping away the tears* um NEVER!
LAST MOVIE I WATCHED: The recent X-FILES MOVIE
LAST FOOD I ATE: Ham toasted Sandwich & 2 musli bars
LAST ITEM BOUGHT: Shirts for Work & Pants
LAST SHIRT WORN: White Business Shirt
LAST PHONE CALL: The Mayors PA
LAST TEXT MESSAGE: To the Boss to say I was running late
LAST THING I TOUCHED: um.. this computer keyboard!
LAST FUNERAL: Rotorua - RIP
LAST TIME AT THE MALL: Saturday
LAST TIME I WERE EXCITED FOR SOMETHING: Saturday night! LOL
LAST PERSON I SAW: my work collegues
LAST THING I DRANK: H2O! its the only way to go!
LAST PERSON THAT BROKE MY HEART: pfftt! no one! *but really* lol
LAST TIME I WERE REALLY HONESTLY HAPPY?: hmmmm?! I don't know aye! shuxz!
close Your Zodiac Profile
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- OCEANIA WYD
- Mua'au - Samoan Catholic Chaplaincy Youth of NSW
- Falelatai Tribe
- Taefu Family of Siufaga Falelatai
- Catholics Universally
- World Youth Day
- THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
- AIGA PAIA
- In Memory of Malietoa Tanumafili II
- I L.O.V.E G.O.D
- Romans One Sixteen
- Baby Miracle
- HA'A OFAMOONI
- Polynesian Strength
- M.UA'AU O.LDER B.OYZ
- EFKS St Albans AUFAIPESE
- KrUsAdErz oF Da LoTu KaToLikO FaiTh
- CLASS of 2006- C.B.H.S!! (Canterbury Boys' High)
- !!KATOLIKO 4 LYFE!!
- official Lemar
- Jenny Taotua
- official John Legend
- R.I.P MALIETOA TANUMAFILI II
- Fundasaun Hadomi Timor Oan
- CAPTAIN PLANET
- T - U - B
- MASTER SONYS FANCLUB!!
- AIGA SA TAEFU SAOFAI (46)
- ARCHBISHOP ALAPATI'S VISIT TO SYDNEY (32)
- ARTER PARTY @ ONA'S HOUSE.. (39)
- ATS09 - 4AM ROSARY WALK & CATECHESIS (49)
- ATS09 - 4AM ROSARY WALK & CATECHESIS 2 (49)
- ATS09 - 4AM ROSARY WALK & CATECHESIS 3 (38)
- ATS09 - Evening with the Matatufu Youth @ Vaoala (49)
- ATS09 - FALEALUPO, SAVAII (48)
- ATS09 - FALEALUPO, SAVAII 2 (49)
- ATS09 - FALEALUPO, SAVAII 3 (49)
- ATS09 - FALEALUPO, SAVAII 4 (49)
- ATS09 - FAREWELL DINNER WITH EVERYONE @ VAOALA (49)
- ATS09 - FINAL MASS @ MULINUU (49)
- ATS09 - FINAL MASS @ MULINUU 2 (49)
- ATS09 - FINAL MASS @ MULINUU 3 (28)
- ATS09 - MASS & AIAVA WITH VAOALA (49)
- ATS09 - MASS & AIAVA WITH VAOALA 2 (49)
- ATS09 - MASS & AIAVA WITH VAOALA 3 (30)
- ATS09 - OPENNING MASS (49)
- ATS09 - OPENNING MASS 2 (49)
- ATS09 - SATAUA, SAVAII (49)