If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hey I'm Tash and currently studying english and philosophy in sunny dundee. I'm just about to finish first year which means leaving the comfort and luxury of west park *cries* Having an amazing time especially all the nights out and all the drunken moments: sorry to anyone who I have hit recently (can't seem to control myself when drunk) Big wave to everyone I met when travelling had the time of my life; nothing can beat those memories. But hey am still young enough to make new ones....
- I like a mix of music, its really random and doesnt go together
- Rock music at the moment cant stop listening to puddle of mudd, the calling, the killers, kaiser chiefs, green day, franz ferdinand, U2..
- when i am out has to be either really cheasy pop or hard core dance (anything with a good beat to dance to) still loving progidy's outta space best song ever if you're wankered. and is anyone going to mention GASOLINA: enough said
- easy listening, anything that u can chill out to e.g. james blun, josh jackson, sam brown
- So many good films out there cant name them all: i liked Fight CLub, Hero, Pulp Fiction, Top Gun, Lord of the Rings
- I do ju-jitsu is amazing best thing in the world. Have to say have found a new love for the air hockey machine in the union (though it gets a bit dangerous). I love to watch footie and am heading to germany for the world cup rock on!!!
- ahh.... so many drinks, so little time (or is that men??) fave is archers and cranberry but have got onto the long vodkas. NEW found love of LEAD weird coctail with double archers then a VK cherry and VK tropical lovely, and it layers is so kewl
- Happiest When
- I love being on a beach with your ipod playing you fave tunes: just chilling or playing about with mates nothing beats it. Love the party life style that i have been living for the last few years
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know me? 13 Taken
Ok, leaving west park this week so thought i would start packing. i have so much stuff and i mean alot - but where did it all come from???? can anyone answer this or is it to be one of the great mysteries of the world? to explain - i came up to dundee on the train so did not bring that much with me as was limited to what i could carry. bought books for my course and a few tops but not enough stuff to explain the vast quantities of stuff now cluttering my room and trying to be placed into boxes so i can leave! *cries*
1 Comment 376 weeks
You know you're a 90's kid if...
You can sing the rap to "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air"
You've worn skorts and felt stylish
You yearned to be part of the Baby-Sitters club
You use to love playing with your MY Little Pet Shop
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You wore a ponytail on the side of your head and had fluffed bangs
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, wax off"
You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You remember the craze then the banning of slap bracelets and slam books.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not...
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green Ranger were meant to be together.
You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates
You wore socks over leggings scrunched down
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players
You knew what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare"
You remember New Kids on The Block when they were cool
You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell"
You played and or collected "Pogs"
You used to pretend to be a MIGHTY MORPHIN Power Ranger and you owned a Skip It
You had at least one GigaPet or Nano and brought it everywhere (tamogotchi i call it!!)
You watched the ORIGINAL Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles
Yikes pencils and erasers were the shit.
You remember when the new Beanie Babies were always sold out.
You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears, but at the corners of your eyes.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You thought it would be so cool to be Alex Mack.
You know the Macarena by heart.
" Talk to the hand" ... enough said
You thought Brain woud finally take over the world
2 words ... SPICE GIRLS
You wanted to be one of Captin Planet's Planeters.... "Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Heart!" "Captin Planet, he's a hero! Gonna bring polution down to zero!" "The Power is Yours!"
You remember My Little Pony
You can hum the theme tune from Thomas the Tank Engine
0 Comments 381 weeks
- Staff Party (16)
- Random Night Out (5)
- Surf Club Xmas Night Out (46)
- Surf Club Xmas Night Out Continued (23)
- Surf Club - bums and boobs (15)
- Christmas Pub Golf (48)
- Christmas Pub Golf - Part 2 (16)
- Cancer Research Ball (48)
- 21 Pints of Fun - Jay's 21st (48)
- 21 pints of fun - take 2 (20)
- Summer 2006 (20)
- Life In 2006 (33)
- Halloween (10)
- Uni (15)
- Badaguish (16)
- Round the world 05 (48)
- Walkabout (22)