If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Through ignorance the truth is known
- Me, Myself, and I
- <<< Artistic/perceptive art/photography there like!
It is I, the man, NOT machine, Scott McDermid, I CAN'T JUST TURN IT ON!!!!
So aye, bout time I actually put something about me in here. I'm Scott (for those surprises in Darwin's theory of evolution who haven't read it multiple times already). I got to Queen's University and study History and Politics - I'm not smart enough to do any sciences, but I do write a mean essay! I also destroy my soul for 16 hours a week in Bangor Co-Op. Shit work, good pay; it's a decent equalibriam. Wanna know anything else? Tough shit, I'm tired of typing
My MSN (with a gay name) is:
leave me a comment to get it ballbeg!
Scott R "Dimred" P McDermid
- The Other Half Of Me
THE BLONDE TERROR!!!
- Ahhhhh music..... I don't think I could live without it. My favourite genre is rock and its other affiliated styles of music (yes.. including emo......). So my favourite bands would be Linkin Park, Metallica (seen them live), Rev Theory, 30 Seconds to Mars, My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Tenacious D(seen them live), Limp Biscuit, The Who, Queens of the Stoneage, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Offspring, Blackstone Cherry and the trend goes on as such. I'm not exactly shall I say....keen on rap or dance music (although I have seen Basshunter live....) Journey, Don't Stop Believing ...RUBBER DUCKY...WHAT A SONG!!!!
- My favourites have to be all Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings, Gone in 60 Seconds, Apocalapse Now, Sin City, Goal!, Forest Gump, Deja Vu, most of James Bond movies (and don"t slabber about Daniel Craig just because he has blonde hair, he rules as 007), Spiderman 1&2, all The Terminator movies, Starskey and Hutch, Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers, Hitch, The Matrix Trilogy, Scarface, Miami Vice, Die Hard, Pulp Fiction, 300, Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, Run Fat Boy Run and of course the multi award winning Random Action Series.
- I am a big fan of football and I love St Mirren but I do also enjoy cricket(suport England, Ireland and Scotland), rugby(Scotland, Ireland and Ulster) and basketball (I don"t actually support any team but it is fun to play). I also try snooker and golf but only now and then.(plus I am not very good at it). Don"t talk to me about Chelsea, Liverpool or even worse, Morton as these teams are gay and are a waste of space. I also enjoy a bit of wrestling, and the occasional bit of Prakour. I am now Bangor Championship Wrestlings senior official, check the company out on the website: http://www.bangorchampionshipwrestli...
- Scared Of
- losing my glorious chest hair...altho i do fancy a wax
- Seb: Hero of the moment
- and you're still a fruit, paaaaahaha, can you teach me how to slam dance and cut my wrists at the same time, AND BE METTUUL?
- The Hate Box Returns!!
- Yes, its back, I'm a grumpy sod get over it! Ok, I hate the weather, trains, bebo, Rangers, Celtic, Morton, injuries, people on Bebo who as opposed to saying where they're from write some emo bullshit like "Paradise City", or the "Broken Heart Hotel" for names-sake, Belfast (shit hole), not having booze money, having no-one to go out with at the weekend, work (fucking hate it), scientology, people who fight over religion and don't acctually go to church, when my X-Box plays up, Jeremy Kyle, Jade Goody, Big Brother (waste of TV airtime).
- PROPERTY OF RACHEL BOX!
- hello...here is a few home truths about dear scott here...he LOVES pink...and in particular PINK CLOTHES (of the under category)!! he also enjoys musicals and singing in the shower dreamin of his main goal in life...BEING MARIA IN SOUND OF MUSIC...i can hear him now..."the hills are aliveeeee with the sound of musiccccc" scott also enjoys rubber ducks and leading protests for anti-coffee cultures...he finds peter stringer pleasurable and would like to get into those scrums ...he also wishes he wore a spar table cloth shirt as they are the in-trend..he also wishes he was an architects bitch...but enough of this for now...
- -Ooh The Dinkiness-
- Pete Graham
- Lorna Fleming
- Kieran O'Hanlon
- Danny J
- Matty Graham
- Kerry Hamilton
- Darren Johnston
- Bangers 'N' Thrash
- Babylon Whore
- Lee Goodwin
- Vod Kanockers
- Djamel M
- Helen McD
- Adam Burness
- Matthew Brian Moore
- Jonathan Gibson
- Michael Boyd
- Karen Wylie
- Danny Matthews
- Popz Robinson
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close 11 Layers of Me
11 Layers Of Me
|Layer One: On the Outside|
|Full Name||: Scott Roderick Prentice McDermid|
|Birthday||: 31st July|
|Current Location||: Bangor|
|Eye Color||: Hazel|
|Hair Color||: bown/blue|
|Righty or Lefty||: Righty|
|Zodiac Sign||: Leo?|
|Layer Two: On the Inside|
|Your Strengths||: LOL none whatsoever|
|Your Fears||: Too many|
|Your Weaknesses||: Low self-eteem, giving a crap about things when I shouldn't|
|Ambition in life||: Write a novel, wrestle a match|
|Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow|
|Your thoughts first waking up||: I WANNA BE ASLEEP|
|Your bedtime||: When I can no longer keep my head up|
|Your most missed memory||: I dunno|
|Layer Four: Pick Your Choice|
|Pepsi or Coke||: Pepsi|
|McDonald||: The BK ranch|
|Single or Group dates||: LOL let's not go there...|
|Adidas or Nike||: Addidas (retro)|
|Lipton Tea or Nestea||: NEITHER|
|Chocolate or Vanilla||: Chocolate|
|Cold Coffee or Hot Coffee||: Hot Coffee|
|Layer Five: Do You|
|Have a current crush||: Yup|
|Think you||: Nope|
|Want to get married||: Dunno|
|Believe in yourself||: Nope|
|Think you||: HELL NO!!!|
|Layer Six: In the Past Month|
|Drank alcohol||: LOL of course|
|Gone to the mall||: Aye|
|Eaten Sushi||: Nah|
|Gone skating||: Nah|
|Dyed your hair||: Nah|
|Layer Seven: Have Your Ever?|
|Played a stripping game||: Nope lol|
|Gotten beaten up||: Yup|
|Changed who you were to fit in||: Nope|
|Layer Eight: Getting Old|
|Age you are hoping to be married||: I ANSWERED THAT ALREADY|
|Layer Nine: Perfect Mate|
|Best Eye Color||: Whatever really|
|Best Hair Color||: Whatever really|
|Short or Long Hair||: As above|
|Layer Ten: What were you doing...|
|1 Minute Ago||: This thing like|
|1 Hour Ago||: X-box|
|1 Day Ago||: Work|
|1 Year Ago||: Working...|
|Layer Eleven: Finish the Sentence|
|I Love||: I dunno|
|I Feel||: BORED|
|I Hate||: lack of sleep lately|
|I Hide||: my illict items|
|I Miss||: -ed the toilet bowl!|
|I Need||: MONEY!!!!|
1: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search: (and type whatever comes up first)
SCOTT NEEDS NUDE MODELS!
2: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
Scott looks like a chinese pig with worse facial hair
(I now hate google)
3: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search:
SCOTT HATES EVERYTHING!
4: Type in "[your name] goes" or "..has gone" in Google search:
Scott goes for the poll
5: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search:
Scott Loves someone in this room
6: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google search:
Scott eats french fries (youtube video)
7: Type in "[your name] has" in Google search:
Scott Has Finally Created the Blade Runner He Always Imagined
8: Type in "[your name] works" in Google search:
Scott Works System Motocross Enduro Goggles Online Motocross Shop
9. Type in "[your name] lives" in Google search:
SCOTT lives again with pictures
10: Type in "[your name] died" in Google search:
Scott died after playing Russian Roulette
11: Type in "[your name] will" in Google:
Scott will sign new contract and stay as Jamie Theakston's breakfast show
0 Comments 210 weeks
SYMPTOM: Pint appears to be crystal clear...
FAULT: It's water. Somebody is trying to sober you up.
ACTION: Punch him/her.
SYMPTOM: Don't recognise anyone, don't even recognise the room you're in.
FAULT: Don't panic - you've wandered into the wrong party.
ACTION: See if they've any free pints anyhow.
SYMPTOM: Feet cold and wet.
FAULT: Glass being held at incorrect angle.
ACTION: Rotate glass so that open end points toward ceiling.
SYMPTOM: Feet warm and wet.
FAULT: Improper bladder control.
ACTION: Stand next to nearest pet dog, complain about how house training has "gone to the dogs nowadays".
SYMPTOM: Pint appears unusually pale and tasteless.
FAULT: Glass empty.
ACTION: Get someone to get you another pint.
SYMPTOM: Opposite wall covered with fluorescent lights.
FAULT: You've fallen over backwards.
ACTION: Have yourself chained to bar counter.
SYMPTOM: Mouth contains fag-ends.
FAULT: You have fallen forward.
ACTION: See above.
SYMPTOM: Beer tastes tasteless, front of your shirt is wet.
FAULT: Mouth not open, or glass applied to wrong part of face.
ACTION: Retire to loo, practise in mirror.
SYMPTOM: Floor blurry.
FAULT: You're looking through bottom of empty glass.
ACTION: Get someone to get you another pint.
SYMPTOM: Floor moving.
FAULT: You are being carried out.
ACTION: Find out if you are being taken to another pub/party
SYMPTOM: Room seems unusually dark.
FAULT: Bar has closed, have yez no homes to go to
ACTION: Confirm home address with barman, grab taxi home.
SYMPTOM: Taxi's interior suddenly takes on colourful aspect and textures.
FAULT: Beer consumption has exceeded personal limitations.
ACTION: Cover mouth.
SYMPTOM: Everyone looks up to you and smiles.
FAULT: You are dancing on a table.
ACTION: Fall on somebody cushy-looking.
SYMPTOM: Hands hurts, nose hurts, mind unusually clear though.
FAULT: You have been in a fight.
ACTION: Apologise to everyone you see, just in case it was them.
SYMPTOM: Your singing sounds distorted.
FAULT: That lager is too weak.
ACTION: Have more drink until your voice improves.
SYMPTOM: Don't remember the words to song.
FAULT: Beer is just right.
ACTION: Play air guitar.
SYMPTOM: Ugly woman/man in your sights.
FAULT: Insufficient beer intake.
ACTION: Up dosage immediately.
SYMPTOM: Shins and toes hurt.
FAULT: You've been walking into things.
ACTION: Maintain dosage.
SYMPTOM: Squishy feeling in the hands.
FAULT: You have grabbed hold of a woman's breasts.
ACTION: Duck to avoid boyfriend's fist.
SYMPTOM: Bed is bumping around.
FAULT: Taking an ambulance ride.
ACTION: It's too late, you made complete arsehole of yourself.
0 Comments 230 weeks
So Darren drew my attention to something on his bebo, the memoory blog. So, should you all really love me (and you better bloody well do), leave a wee memory, remind me about stuff that happened ages ago, see if it gives me a chuckle!!!!
5 Comments 241 weeks
close My Gamer Card
close What element fits your personalty ? ?
My result is: Earth
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes
close Which psychopath are you?
Which psychopath are you?
close About Me
|-----------------HAVE YOU EVER------------------|
|---------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN--------------|
|--------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------|
|---------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------|
close Favourite Quotes
Don't think you can...know you can! You human body is the most impressive tool you'll ever own. Even if you can't control everything, you can always control something. Your body...use it...amuse it...because one day you're gonna lose it.
- An album (woopdee frigging doo) (48)
- Random pictures baby!!! (14)
- THIRD ALBUM BABY! (48)
- I KNOW THESE PEOPLE BABY!!! (17)
- HALLOWEEN BABY!!!! (28)
- Peter's House Baby!!!! (44)
- FORMAL BABY!!!! (5)
- SCRABO 6 BABY!!!(and other pics from my phone) (48)
- METALLICA BABY!!!!!!!! (30)
- SCOTLAND BABY! (19)
- NOT A GOOD IDEA BABY!!!!! (6)
- A wee day in the park baby!!! (20)
- Another album baby!!! (19)
- BCW BABY!!! (24)
- Cartoonizer Baby! (5)
- GETTING DRUNK BABY!!!!!!!! (30)
- POLL ALBUM BABY!!! (2)
- Thank you Martina!! (2)