If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Kraftwerk (pronounced [�k�aftv��k], German for "power station") is a German musical group which has made significant contributions to the development of experimental and electronic music. The band was founded by Florian Schneider-Esleben and Ralf H�tter in 1970, but became widely known as a quartet consisting of Wolfgang Fl�r and Karl Bartos alongside the founding members.
The classic Kraftwerk sound combines driving electronic percussion and bass lines with catchy synthesized melodies and harmony, accompanied by simple lyrics sung through a vocoder. The sound was revolutionary for its time, and has had a lasting impact across nearly all genres of modern popular music.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close Music Albums
- Autobahn (0) tracks
- Computer World (0) tracks
- Electric Cafe (0) tracks
- Kraftwerk (0) tracks
- Kraftwerk 2 (0) tracks
- Minimum-Maximum (0) tracks
- Radio-Activity (0) tracks
- The Man-Machine (0) tracks
- The Mix (0) tracks
- Tone Float (5) tracks
- Tour de France Soundtracks (0) tracks
- Trans-Europe Express (0) tracks