If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
The Price is right
- Me, Myself, and I
- HAHAHAHA LOOK AT ROWAN...... MY BES PIECE SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!
Im Great.......Joke......well kinda.......... well if you gavered up all the most amazing things in the world and put then all on one side of a set of scales then put me and one small great thing on the other side of the scales the scales would be completely level ;
- The Other Half Of Me
its just a name thing honest
- t-pain, ghost face, dre, chamillionaire (ridin dirty), venga boys oh yeah..., anythin that catches my fancy really
- SUPERMAN RETURNS, batman begins, fantastic four, hulk, spiderman 1+2, x-men 1+2, yeah bit of a loser when it comes to films really but i also like green street (claret and blue through and through), team america, saw 1/2/3, hostle, kidulthood and layercake
- Football: support west ham all my life played since i was bout 7 and am in 1st X1 for monkton, Rugby kinda support Bath but dont really follow them play for 1st XV at monkton, love playin hockey but not that great at it and can't stand cricket and anyone that can is dull and annoying (apart from nick spear, sam dewes, josh barnes, matt briely and mr botton)
- i'll drink anything really (not very clever but hey) i really like budwieser (truly the king of beers), and the one pound shots at qube are nice but only cos there really cheap. oh yeah and i adore milk and coke yum!!!
- happiest when
- hanginn out with friends or drivin around with friends lookin for something to do or when with martha botton cos shes lush and we have lots of "fun" together, would love to hang out with mates and martha at the same time but never really happens, oh well.
- boring things
- people who love there own voice, really girly movies e.g. legally blonde, crap sports like criket, walkin round bath at night looking for people you know and things to do (its sad but we've all done it) and getting lost whilst driving
- things that i love...
- martha botton the best girlfriend ever, my amazin bull terrier dd may aka daisy, west ham utd, my family obviously and some of my friend when they help me out
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Direct free kick (right footed player)
To execute a perfect direct free kick there are 5 key points you need to work on and perfect.
The first is the approach to the free kick, the run up is key. David Beckham takes 2 steps back and 5 steps to the left of the ball. You may find this works for you to but usually players have to experiment and find there own approach. Some players even have to place the ball in a certain way so that they can kick the correct area of the ball easily e.g. Roberto Carlos kicks the valve of the ball because he believes this gives him more power.
The second part to precise is the aim. The player taking the free kick has to stop before taking the free kick and observe the environment around him/her that may affect the kick. The wall is always one of the obvious factors and the area of the goal to aim at is usually decided by the height and position of the wall. The keepers placement also helps to let you know where he/she can’t reach the ball and allows for higher opportunity of success. The weather and ground conditions also affect the process of the free kick (lets not forget Beckhams penalty in euro 2004 whoops) if the ground is soft you must be more careful with your run up and check the grass under the ball and make sure its stable. The wind is obviously going to affect the balls flight so take note of this and try to use it for good. (if the wind is strongly blowing to the left of the goal aim for the left hand side of the goal but kick the ball more centrally towards the goal because the wind is going to drag the ball over to the left side).
The third part to exact is the actual kick. The ball must be caught in the correct area in accordance to where you want it. If you want it in the left top hand corner of the goal you have to get the ball on the right hand side of the ball near to the bottom of the ball to get the height. If your trying to get the ball in the top right hand corner of the goal your going to have to catch the ball with the outside of your foot on the left hand side at the base of the ball. Your eyes should never come off the ball when in the process of kicking the ball and you should keep visualising the ball going in the net. (a psychological advantage is a big one).
The fourth thing is the follow through once your foot has made contact with the ball remember to try and push the ball towards the area u want to with your foot by trying to get you foot to finish moving when it is pointing at the point of the goal where you want the ball to go but remember to keep it subtle or you’ll look like a fool.
And the final part of a perfect free kick that needs to work on constantly and if not perfected will completely destroy the whole process is. The celebration. This can make or break the free kick so plan what your going to be doing while the balls being brought out of the back of the opponents net.
0 Comments 352 weeks
twas pretty dull picked up mid way through then died again but had a great ending so thats that
0 Comments 352 weeks
u no im still not sure wat a blog is exactly but im just using it as an excuse to talk hehehehehehe, so got a party tonight should be good thats all ive got to say really bye
0 Comments 352 weeks
close Kick Ups
- My Album (30)
- a nice night in with the girlfriend and family (10)
- afternoon at park (19)
- christmas (12)
- clearin up the shed (5)
- franks party (39)
- midges 18th (27)
- newer pictures (6)
- niklo (5)
- page and rowans party thing (17)
- party piks (19)
- phone pictures (5)
- photoshop (38)
- posin pikz just for bebo hehe (6)
- random piks (23)
- the ball (39)
- video (8)